mansy5mans

Nov 27, 2023
does season one consists of 5 or 10 chapters
i know that the game will be 30 chapters or more
so does this mean that there is 25 chapters left or 20?

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I know :ROFLMAO: ,but hope is the last thing you lose so...:ROFLMAO:
And that one day will arrive with season 2, at least some blowjobs or pussy eating :p (i hope, again)
I can’t picture these characters having sex in a way, it’s gonna feel super weird after such a long waiting and so much “worldbuilding” :HideThePain: although I’m looking forward to it. It’s gonna be special, like nothing we’ve seen in any AVN before. Ocean succeeded when it comes to creating this kind of sexual tension.

I can’t even imagine how long it’s gonna take to do it with Sasha anyway :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Don Sucio

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
After the S1 release, I will showcase the new UI for Season 2... And boy, does it look amazing.

I will also talk about the next focus in terms of quality improvements.

In Season 2, 'Sounddesign' will play a significant role.
This part right there is why this dude will NEVER finish this project without a rushed end, but most importantly, why his dev cycles will never get shorter no matter how many heavy duty cards he adds to his station.

You can eat all the "rework is done guys, yay" bullshit and keep paying him, but devs like him will always have an excuse to keep the milking machine going longer, could be "bigger update cycles", 60 fps animations, High tech AAA games UI's, maybe even giving music producers a handjob in the studio for "new amazing songs this season". I've seen it too many times to be a believer... Hell, 90% of the cast are now a mutant version of themself already and the game is not even 20% done yet.

I like the story, don't get me wrong, but I'm glad I jumped ship long time ago and with this post I hope some here will start thinking with their heads instead of the blue-balled dicks.

(not even gonna weight in the fact that this guy has another game in developing with the same exact symptoms)

Red flags all day.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I can’t picture these characters having sex in a way, it’s gonna feel super weird after such a long waiting and so much “worldbuilding” :HideThePain: although I’m looking forward to it. It’s gonna be special, like nothing we’ve seen in any AVN before. Ocean succeeded when it comes to creating this kind of sexual tension.

I can’t even imagine how long it’s gonna take to do it with Sasha anyway :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
There are lewds made recently for WiaB. Its just about the same quality as every other half decent VN, I regret to inform you.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
There are lewds made recently for WiaB. Its just about the same quality as every other half decent VN, I regret to inform you.
99A9057C-BAF8-4BCD-8273-5488262FC1B1.gif
You missed the mark completely my man. I never said that the quality of the sex scenes in SG is gonna be superior than any other AVN. I said that the effect is gonna be different than anything we’ve seen before cause a lot of tension has been built around the lack of sex over the past chapters. That’s why it’s gonna be special when it will finally happen.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Was there a update I don't know about. I have played this game many times. Never have i kissed more than one of the LI at one trip. I kissed Mila in the kitchen, Victoria in the living room during the building of the fort, kissed Nami in her room and bella outside well many times. has anyone else had this path.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
[...] maybe even giving music producers a handjob in the studio for "new amazing songs this season".
[...] I hope some here will start thinking with their heads instead of the blue-balled dicks.
The theorem never fails. Whatever arguments "entitled critics" make, they ultimately come down to sucking, licking and the like. This is their way of seeing the world, this is who they are, this is the behavior they expect from others.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
That's why I said alternative platforms, there is more than just subscribestar. Artists have always had to adapt, moving from one platform to another really isn't that big of a shift to have to do from time to time. Unless your patrons are just lazy, and aren't willing to reenter payment information into a new site.
100% of Ocean's Patrons will not transfer over just to support him, because one of the major motivations behind most people's action is convenience. It's basically why, despite the existence of numerous other platforms, Patreon is still the largest and most prominent method to support a creator. People are already used to it, so its easier to support your artist on there. Why do you think that most artists who have links in both SubscribeStar and Patreon (and that one other site) always have the larger amount of subscribers on Patreon?
And that's not even taking into consideration other factors like payment methods, the way people wouldn't trust a 'new' site, etc.

Reactions: vireker

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I kissed Mila in the kitchen, Victoria in the living room during the building of the fort, kissed Nami in her room and bella outside well many times. has anyone else had this path.
That's all you could achieve so far..

In 2026 Nami comes to jerk you off in the bathroom,but he doesn't work at all,
and your dick remains as limp and withered as can be,causing her to run away in a rage.
Victoria and Mila try to give you the most gorgeous,wonderful tit job,
but he can't even get in,so they start pulling on it violently out of misery and desperation,
until he stretches like an elastic band,
and they leave laughing,while you starts crying in a corner.
You try to forget your sadness by looking at the most wonderful photo of Bella and jerking off to her,
but this only makes it much worse !!
Blood comes out of your cock,your eyes bulge,and you collapse in utter misery,
thinking"why?When will the good times come for me?":cry::cry:

By 2028 you have tried all the medications,followed all the psychological sessions with Amber,
and he still doesn't come up,and you can't move it all.
After which,in desperation,you go to nami for help,
and you see her masturbating heavily and panting in her room,
after which you think"maybe i can first give them the most wonderful pleasure,until my withered and dead cock rises from the dead ?"
And you open her smooth legs,your eyes looking at her for approval,
while she nods"go ahead,come to my paradise,maybe it will work out that way."

But oh my god,you 're giving her the biggest nightmare of her life,
you dive into her with the utmost force,as if you were eating the toughest steak,
and she screams out whining,"stop,stop,please,we'll try again some other time,but this time it really won't work".
but because you are really so desperate and depressed,
you just keep licking and biting with your fiercest force,
until finally you bite off her clitoris with your sharpest teeth,
and she has to go to the emergency room immediately,and eventually ends up in in a psychiatric hospital,
but you keep having one question in your head"when will my misery over,
is it really not meant for me,will it just stand there like a dead,useless object forever.":cry::cry:

The months pass,
Nojiko looks at you with the utmost fear and disgust,
everyone avoids you like the plague at school,all the girls run away from you,
while you are nicknamed "clitoral vampire" got.
But in the most desperate days you know your true friends,
only Jeff comes to support you,give you comforting words,and give the most beautiful hugs,
which brings the biggest smile to your face,and you shiver with joy.

Until one night it finally happens,
and you just lie tossing and sweating in your bed,
thinking about his firm muscular sweaty body,
while your hand run down your sweaty,shivering body,now thinking of his firm calf muscles,
until finally you think about his firm black cock,after which everything shoots up inside you,
and you fill your sheets with all your pent-up cum.

After which you jump out of bed,startled,
but oh so happy,
and dance and singing naked through the house,
because you finally coming out of the closet,
because what you have always known is "
maybe "Summer's gone"but being gay is back..:KappaPride::KappaPride::Kappa:
screenshot0010.png

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

and your dick remains as limp and withered as can be,causing her to run away in a rage.
but he can't even get in,so they start pulling on it violently out of misery and desperation,
You try to forget your sadness by looking at the most wonderful photo of Bella and jerking off to her,

By 2028 you have tried all the medications,followed all the psychological sessions with Amber,
after which you think"maybe i can first give them the most wonderful pleasure,until my withered and dead cock rises from the dead ?"

you dive into her with the utmost force,as if you were eating the toughest steak,
and she screams out whining,"stop,stop,please,we'll try again some other time,but this time it really won't work".
and she has to go to the emergency room immediately,and eventually ends up in in a psychiatric hospital,
is it really not meant for me,will it just stand there like a dead,useless object forever.":cry::cry:

The months pass,
only Jeff comes to support you,give you comforting words,and give the most beautiful hugs,

while your hand run down your sweaty,shivering body,now thinking of his firm calf muscles,
until finally you think about his firm black cock,after which everything shoots up inside you,

but oh so happy,
View attachment 3523626
:KEK: :KappaPride:

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020

The months pass,

but oh so happy,
View attachment 3523626
I never thought I'd say this, but now that I've read this, I'm starting to appreciate Warscared's fanfics.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
It might be wise to ask the moders not to add the i-tag, even when the lewd scenes begin in the second season.
The "official" version hasn´t got incest because Nami and Nika are just roomates so, i don´t see why moders would put the incest tag

The months pass,

but oh so happy,
View attachment 3523626
wtf-i-just-read.gif

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
Is there any new scene from ch5? Because my game is ending after i talk to nami last scene of ch 4.5.

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes