Sabiqx

Sep 9, 2021
the approval is done by a bot and not a real person

1. correct launch of the game
2. checking features that are marked as supported
3. checking the transaction system of the game (not for SG)

the time until the game is approved is 3 to 5 days. if a problem appears dev will receive an immediate response which is also not from a human. so save these fairy tales of yours for someone else :LOL:
Gaben hes testing it himself, wait till he goes through it all :WeSmart:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mortarion

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
Mortarion posted this same screen grab on Friday when it happened, not long after the dev log was released. He's been doing an great job keeping the thread informed of the pertinent information from discord.

From the way Ocean's talking on discord, he's probably twice more keen than anyone in this thread for things to happen fast, but, there's nothing he can speed up.
don't take it wrong but I'm really not one of those who sit here 24/7. especially when you get a notification about a new post once every 20 new ones. I'm a patron and if he did add it there I would know about it. then it is not necessary to be surprised that players go uninformed and complain about his shit

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Don't tell bullshit. He uploaded this game in the last two weeks. Steam always takes their time. Do you think Valve has 100 people there who are playing X-rated indie games all the day? He can be happy if it only takes a month. And don't forget that they could deny this game, so Ocean has to change things and the process of review starts again.
When Ocean first announced WiAB ch3 and SG ch5 date releases he said that chapter 5 full was going to be released in december 2023 / january 2024 at best. Today is April 9th 2024.

Nonetheless you guys keep telling like conditioned Pavlovian dogs that everything is fine and that "it takes its time".

Well, sure it does.

In the meanwhile, be happy and rejoice everytime he announces that he has revised some scene/pictures because he "had" to remove some nudes.

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
When Ocean first announced WiAB ch3 and SG ch5 date releases he said that chapter 5 full was going to be released in december 2023 / january 2024 at best. Today is April 9th 2024.

Nonetheless you guys keep telling like conditioned Pavlovian dogs that everything is fine and that "it takes its time".

Well, sure it does.

In the meanwhile, be happy and rejoice everytime he announces that he has revised some scene/pictures because he "had" to remove some nudes.
especially don't forget that ocean only sent the first version of season 1 for review. part of the rework was missing and if he uploads it after the review he can start the whole process again because steam is very careful about what content you publish. I don't claim that it will happen but steam itself appeals for the version sent for review to be as close as possible to the final version

Reactions: vireker

imagica

May 2, 2020
The guy should make fewer promises regarding release dates. He cannot keep them up. First and foremost, it will be better for his mental health, considering he can keep working on a comfortable pace. He is his worst enemy. And constant banter about problems arising IRL is becoming old. I supported him on Patreon on March and didn't get what was promised. Well, I can wait, I guess, but I sure can't defend this kind of behavior.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The guy should make fewer promises regarding release dates. He cannot keep them up. First and foremost, it will be better for his mental health, considering he can keep working on a comfortable pace. He is his worst enemy. And constant banter about problems arising IRL is becoming old. I supported him on Patreon on March and didn't get what was promised. Well, I can wait, I guess, but I sure can't defend this kind of behavior.
I've said this before and I'm saying it again...
Oh come on folks, first rule of playing Ocean's games is DO NOT take his time estimates seriously.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
gotta ask am I the only one who has a soft spot for victoria. When she asked you out for a second time if you turn her down she cries in your arms. When i saw that every playthrough I cant help but to say yes. Tugs at the old heart strings.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
gotta ask am I the only one who has a soft spot for victoria. When she asked you out for a second time if you turn her down she cries in your arms. When i saw that every playthrough I cant help but to say yes. Tugs at the old heart strings.
While I don't like her more than some others. She was my main LI interest my first playthrough until I changed my mind part way through. That said yeah it is tough to turn her down when playing another path cause she is such a sweetheart.

Reactions: Don Sucio

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
rofl, good laugh, thanks
What do you mean? OF is quite literally the only valid alternative right now. There is no other platform that has the infrastructure, popularity and can actually host the type of content in question. If Patreon and SS keep the crackdown on adult content there is nowhere else to go. Most devs won't set up their own servers, domain and payment collection solutions to distribute their game because it won't be financially sustainable.

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
hope someone makes a de-crapified patch for this game. Restore adult scenes, incest, rewrite the mc lines so he doesnt sound like a pathetic emo

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes