Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
hope someone makes a de-crapified patch for this game. Restore adult scenes, incest, rewrite the mc lines so he doesnt sound like a pathetic emo
im hoping for this all except the rewrite. I don't like the idea of changing the original dialogue of any game unless it's done by the dev. Now if someone makes a rewrite mod as a separate from the other stuff then idc as I just wont use it.

Reactions: hawk784563

John972

Apr 24, 2018
hope someone makes a de-crapified patch for this game. Restore adult scenes, incest, rewrite the mc lines so he doesnt sound like a pathetic emo
Well, there you go! Put your money where your mouth is, don't expect someone else to do it. Buy some hardware, download Daz3D, buy some assets, and give it a go. Be sure to have your creation pirated here on F95 so we all can give your game the thoughtful critique it deserves.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
What do you mean? OF is quite literally the only valid alternative right now. There is no other platform that has the infrastructure, popularity and can actually host the type of content in question. If Patreon and SS keep the crackdown on adult content there is nowhere else to go. Most devs won't set up their own servers, domain and payment collection solutions to distribute their game because it won't be financially sustainable.
I have heard some times this alternative, but Onlyfans is a site of photos and videos, i don´t know if it will be possible for the site to have many Gb of game. And i´m not sure if you can download archives there,or even if you can upload archives...
Sure, if Onlyfans make what is necessary for host this games could be an option but right now i don´t think it would be a valid option.

Reactions: rudy007

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Well, there you go! Put your money where your mouth is, don't expect someone else to do it. Buy some hardware, download Daz3D, buy some assets, and give it a go. Be sure to have your creation pirated here on F95 so we all can give your game the thoughtful critique it deserves.
That's the spirit, Johnny!
Rope them steer!
They's stampeedin'

Reactions: John972

John972

Apr 24, 2018
That's the spirit, Johnny!
Rope them steer!
They's stampeedin'
Well, we all have our own preferences and opinions. Having said that, I hope I never demand someone else to change a game for my sole benefit because I'm too useless to do it myself.

Are there some things about SG I don't like? Sure! But at the end of the day, I acknowledge it's a damn fine game and I'm happy Ocean is doing things his way, even if I don't like or agree with every little thing.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
And constant banter about problems arising IRL is becoming old. I supported him on Patreon on March and didn't get what was promised. Well, I can wait, I guess, but I sure can't defend this kind of behavior.
This time, Ocean overdid it with his promises and raised a gigantic wave of hate against himself. His patreons, who donated money for the development of SG, are simply furious. They say that they sponsored SG and thanks to them this game exists, but instead of gratitude, Ocean does not want to put it on Patreon, but he puts it on Steam and wants to get more money from them. I'm afraid that Ocean may lose a lot of his patreons with his stupid act. He should have put the game on Patreon a long time ago and calmed the conflict, rather than stirring it up.

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
This time, Ocean overdid it with his promises and raised a gigantic wave of hate against himself. His patreons, who donated money for the development of SG, are simply furious. They say that they sponsored SG and thanks to them this game exists, but instead of gratitude, Ocean does not want to put it on Patreon, but he puts it on Steam and wants to get more money from them. I'm afraid that Ocean may lose a lot of his patreons with his stupid act. He should have put the game on Patreon a long time ago and calmed the conflict, rather than stirring it up.
as a patron I will tell you that something like this does not anger me at all. if I were in his place I would also prefer steam release and not patreon. after all why should I be angry? becoming a patron is my choice and no one is forcing me

but that does not mean that I approve of how it works

imthechad

Oct 6, 2022
he is looking for double payment one from steam and one from patreon/SS, it's kinda a scam TBH but hey it's not my money but yalls so more power to you i hope you get your moneys worth kinda. it's kinda like a steve harvey thing chasing the bag not integrity.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
he is looking for double payment one from steam and one from patreon/SS, it's kinda a scam TBH but hey it's not my money but yalls so more power to you i hope you get your moneys worth kinda.
A...scam? Would you not want to take advantage of every avenue available for monetary gains on your hard work? Patreon is there for people to support him as he develops the game. Steam is there for people who want to wait for seasons to finish to make a 1 time payment to buy the game. I don't see that as a scam at all.

imthechad

Oct 6, 2022
A...scam? Would you not want to take advantage of every avenue available for monetary gains on your hard work? Patreon is there for people to support him as he develops the game. Steam is there for people who want to wait for seasons to finish to make a 1 time payment to buy the game. I don't see that as a scam at all.
when all you care about is money money money and not integrity or ethics you go down a path that will catch up with you sooner or later and then your left with no bag or respect. many devs have made this mistake making promises they never intended to keep just digging themselves a bigger hole. yes patreon and SS are there for support the development but when promises are made and you don't keep them trust is broken how many times are you going to keep forgiving before you say fuck it if he doesn't care so i don't either. but then again i take people keeping their word serious so many people don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweet Force

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
when all you care about is money money money and not integrity or ethics you go down a path that will catch up with you sooner or later and then your left with no bag or respect. many devs have made this mistake making promises they never intended to keep just digging themselves a bigger hole. yes patreon and SS are there for support the development but when promises are made and you don't keep them trust is broken how many times are you going to keep forgiving before you say fuck it if he doesn't care so i don't either. but then again i take people keeping their word serious so many people don't.
May I ask what you're talking about? What promises? Am I missing context here?

The dev just wants to make money off their hard work. They make SG and WiAB as their full time job I can only assume. Why would you not maximize your profit margin so you can continue to have a bigger budget for said AVNs? Assets and Licensed music don't come cheap. Nor does keeping a roof over your head and food on the table while you work on said AVNs.

I for one wouldn't work 4 hours of overtime at work, but then tell my foremen "nah man, im not about money money money. just give me my normal pay"

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This time, Ocean overdid it with his promises and raised a gigantic wave of hate against himself. His patreons, who donated money for the development of SG, are simply furious.
Are you have some proofs of massive patrons fury? Can you show us some examples?
They say that they sponsored SG and thanks to them this game exists, but instead of gratitude, Ocean does not want to put it on Patreon, but he puts it on Steam and wants to get more money from them.
WHERE do they say this? Again, show some examples.
I'm afraid that Ocean may lose a lot of his patreons with his stupid act. He should have put the game on Patreon a long time ago and calmed the conflict, rather than stirring it up.
This is wrong. Release of the game on Steam doesn't in any way reduce income from Patreon and doesn't cause dissatisfaction with a massive outflow of users. On the contrary, Steam is full of AVNs and you can check it yourself - I can’t name the list of other games because it’s against the rules of the topic, but you can see that the top Patreon AVNs are on Steam or planned for release.
Release on Steam can increase the target audience and give a new influx of subscribers, because Steam is one of the sources for self-promotion of indie projects.

imthechad

Oct 6, 2022
May I ask what you're talking about? What promises? Am I missing context here?

The dev just wants to make money off their hard work. They make SG and WiAB as their full time job I can only assume. Why would you not maximize your profit margin so you can continue to have a bigger budget for said AVNs? Assets and Licensed music don't come cheap. Nor does keeping a roof over your head and food on the table while you work on said AVNs.

I for one wouldn't work 4 hours of overtime at work, but then tell my foremen "nah man, im not about money money money. just give me my normal pay"
a job you get payed if you work these devs are getting payed rather they work or not devs go sometimes 6 months to a year without a single update and they are supported the entire time you can't do that on a normal job and people that support them are so faithful and loyal to these devs i almost feel sorry for them that i can only imagine these devs laughing at them because no matter what these devs do or don't what promises they keep or not they will always get support from their fans, it's kinda sad to see but hey it's their money to throw away not mine.

Reactions: PuroBogotà

John972

Apr 24, 2018
he is looking for double payment one from steam and one from patreon/SS, it's kinda a scam TBH but hey it's not my money but yalls so more power to you i hope you get your moneys worth kinda. it's kinda like a steve harvey thing chasing the bag not integrity.
Double payment? I call absolute BS on that statement.

Why? You assume people are somehow forced to purchase multiple copies of SG from different platforms ("double payment"). That's like claiming your grocery purchasing is a scam because food is sold in more than one supermarket.

From what I gather, Ocean will make a more risque version of the season available on Patreon. People should be thanking him for that, NOT calling him a scammer. What do you want? Only the Steam version available on Patreon as well?

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes