BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Is there any new scene from ch5? Because my game is ending after i talk to nami last scene of ch 4.5.
If you have any outdated mod installed (ie walkthrough mod or old patch), that will screw it up.

Redownload the compressed version and try without any patches to start with. Also, I've forgotten, but saves are broken I think, so you'll have to start from the start. But there are new scenes in 5 beta, and 2300 new renders in 5 full when it finally drops, so you'll have to play from the start to see all the new content anyway.

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
If you have any outdated mod installed (ie walkthrough mod or old patch), that will screw it up.

Redownload the compressed version and try without any patches to start with. Also, I've forgotten, but saves are broken I think, so you'll have to start from the start. But there are new scenes in 5 beta, and 2300 new renders in 5 full when it finally drops, so you'll have to play from the start to see all the new content anyway.
I already start from new save because my old saves not work but u are right old walkthrough mods not working. It's kind a weird tho, this mod says it's for ch5 https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-walkthrough-cheat-gallery-mod-ch-5-beta-scrappy.70368/

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
there is 3k avns on steam but ocean and his games are the ones that take the longest to be approved. how unusual
Don't tell bullshit. He uploaded this game in the last two weeks. Steam always takes their time. Do you think Valve has 100 people there who are playing X-rated indie games all the day? He can be happy if it only takes a month. And don't forget that they could deny this game, so Ocean has to change things and the process of review starts again.

Prime9287

Feb 29, 2020
Don't tell bullshit. He uploaded this game in the last two weeks. Steam always takes their time. Do you think Valve has 100 people there who are playing X-rated indie games all the day? He can be happy if it only takes a month. And don't forget that they could deny this game, so Ocean has to change things and the process of review starts again.

Why you making my anxiety go through the roof ? Knock on wood, it will be accepted by Steam and I'll have my fix of Bella

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
What I dont understand. Isnt this an adult Novel? So how can this even be a 16 game? So there will never be any sexual content?

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
the approval is done by a bot and not a real person

1. correct launch of the game
2. checking features that are marked as supported
3. checking the transaction system of the game (not for SG)

the time until the game is approved is 3 to 5 days. if a problem appears dev will receive an immediate response which is also not from a human. so save these fairy tales of yours for someone else :LOL:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Wonder what the excuse will be this time. Remember, the build is ready. He purposely refuses to upload it on Patreon regardless of the "pending" Steam approval which shouldn't affect Patreon release in any way shape or form.

If Milfy City can get Steam approval, there's no reason SG shouldn't. Ocean is being extremely sus.

oh-wait-youre-serious.gif

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
the approval is done by a bot and not a real person

1. correct launch of the game
2. checking features that are marked as supported
3. checking the transaction system of the game (not for SG)

the time until the game is approved is 3 to 5 days. if a problem appears dev will receive an immediate response which is also not from a human. so save these fairy tales of yours for someone else :LOL:
Do you even trying to be informed?

1712690700028.png

You may be right on the automated part, but with increasing age restriction can the needed time to get a approval increase.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I'm not on discord but I follow patreon where he mentioned absolutely nothing about this
Mortarion posted this same screen grab on Friday when it happened, not long after the dev log was released. He's been doing an great job keeping the thread informed of the pertinent information from discord.

From the way Ocean's talking on discord, he's probably twice more keen than anyone in this thread for things to happen fast, but, there's nothing he can speed up.

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes