hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
I wasn't talking about the eyebrows, if you look at the image in the post I'm replying to and my ironic joke you can see that Bella's pubic hair is black and that's what I was referring to :ROFLMAO:.
Much like the redhead joke, you know that it is not enough to have freckles, you have to have a red hair down there.
Has it ever been shown?. I've never seen it, maybe it escaped my observation.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Is there a collection of before and after of the rework? :unsure:
I've collected them
Finally finished completing the SG collection for each chapter (Final/Full). :geek:
For those who are interested in collecting (as a memory of SG's journey), this is the location where you can download it (compressed version):

Ch. 1a, page 11, compressed by CLDꝜ.
Ch. 2 Final, page 39, compressed by Hones.
Ch. 3 Full, page 152, compressed by JokerLeader.
Ch. 3.5 Full, page 410, compressed by JokerLeader.
Ch. 4 Full, page 752, compressed by FAP369ZONE.
Ch. 4.5 Full, page 890, compressed by FAP369ZONE.
Ch. 5 Beta, page 1338, compressed by SonsOLiberty.

:geek::geek::geek:

edit : "Showing 20 posts per page"
edit : Play ch 2, 3.5 and 4.5

Reactions: Shine202

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
View attachment 3545680
Ocean needs reality check and all of you too(probably). The only game I absolutely fricking loved when first released bcz of MMC. I remember clear as day when it first released, the year I got into AVN's, I was so happy to finally see some good story, characters, personalities, etc. Even WIAB got full version and we are still stuck on beta despite being released before and we have fucking 30 chapters in total. It's saddening bcz "I just want to see this story to complete, damnit!".

#Welcome_To_The_Club
I believe we are very close to the SG Season 1 Steam extravaganza. With a little help from Goddess Anna, it could happen this week. :)

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Current rework is the first I played. Do you perhaps have images of the original Bella?
Honestly, physically she's pretty much what I consider ideal/perfect woman to be so I'm pretty happy with how she looks now. Hope he doesn't try to "make her more realistic" in the future, like he'd done with the asian girl or how the devs did with Lara Croft where she went from a sex bomb to a plain looking girl that wouldn't turn a head even once lol. It never turns out good.

Damn. :love::love::love::love::love::love: I love everything about her, but double damn for that delicious pout and her penetrating eyes.
She's really pretty, but I don't understand her black eyebrows. She should also have dark-ish roots to indicate that she's a bottle blonde. Or she should have light colored eyebrows to indicate that she's a natural blonde. Other than that, she's quite attractive.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
i'm not evil.
a bitch yes but not evil
Good to see that you don´t shave your pussy, a shave pussy is good but some hair down there is nice too.

We're in the AVN universe where all blondes have brunette eyebrows, duh. It's to be all fashionably matchy with the leopard skin pants. :coffee::whistle:

It's also clear she was always this way from the photo of her twin/sister. Proper blonde eyebrows just don't exist in the DAZverse. Besides how many people have ever seen a true blond these days anyway? Everyone's a brunette inside wanting to have more fun.
Maybe Bella dyeing her eyebrows
I have a blond friend, and his eyebrows are Black, really black, it can be possible, and i´m pretty sure he don´t dyeing his eyebrows :LOL:
About the pubic hair i don´t know if you can have it black/brown being blond in the head, i suppose yes? :unsure: (i´m not going to ask my friend, just saying)

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
View attachment 3545680
Ocean needs reality check and all of you too(probably). The only game I absolutely fricking loved when first released bcz of MMC. I remember clear as day when it first released, the year I got into AVN's, I was so happy to finally see some good story, characters, personalities, etc. Even WIAB got full version and we are still stuck on beta despite being released before and we have fucking 30 chapters in total. It's saddening bcz "I just want to see this story to complete, damnit!".

#Welcome_To_The_Club
indeed my brother tell this sheeples that ocean is just slacking and probably laughing that this people protecting him from releasing this overdue update

• Hey there
Reactions: | Vee |

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Good to see that you don´t shave your pussy, a shave pussy is good but some hair down there is nice too.

I have a blond friend, and his eyebrows are Black, really black, it can be possible, and i´m pretty sure he don´t dyeing his eyebrows :LOL:
About the pubic hair i don´t know if you can have it black/brown being blond in the head, i suppose yes? :unsure: (i´m not going to ask my friend, just saying)
We can definitely say that it's genetic, bottle blonde from birth! :sneaky:

Or Amber let them get in on dying their eyebrows early on, or their eyebrows are so pale they got tattoo'd eyebrows....

No need to ask your friend, let him keep his secrets, these two were born this way I'm sure. Doesn't matter what the real world might do, Ocean has special hair gravity already, heterochromia is common, and people are naturally bottle blonde :)

1.jpg

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
We can definitely say that it's genetic, bottle blonde from birth! :sneaky:

Or Amber let them get in on dying their eyebrows early on, or their eyebrows are so pale they got tattoo'd eyebrows....

No need to ask your friend, let him keep his secrets, these two were born this way I'm sure. Doesn't matter what the real world might do, Ocean has special hair gravity already, heterochromia is common, and people are naturally bottle blonde :)

View attachment 3546110
Same picture.
1713262872619.png

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Is there a collection of before and after of the rework? :unsure:
Do yourself a favor and play CH3 Full first. It is, in my opinion, the best iteration of this game. It gets progressively weaker with each update after that due to the retroactive changes introduced by the reworks. I would honestly give just about anything to wipe all my memories of this game and play the CH3 Full from start to finish for the first time once again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shine202

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Hell no! Not even close. I love Bella and (hopefully) my cannon will be the throuple with her and Nami but HELL NO!

She isn't even in my top 10 most attractive girls in SG. Nami, Sasha, Ayua, Robin, Maja, Vanessa, Nojiko, Nora, Miriam and Eva are all more attractive. Prob quite a few others before her.

I truly, TRULY love Bella but anything she's got going on below her neckline isn't for me at all, like so many of Ocean's characters.
Dude snuck in Eva and thought we wouldn't notice

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I believe we are very close to the SG Season 1 Steam extravaganza. With a little help from Goddess Anna, it could happen this week. :)
How many years and we are in on what chapter exactly? Yeah, I thought so. As much optimistic as we have been from these past years (from 2019 exactly), you've to be realistic. And by the way I wasn't talking about chapter 5 full/final release but completion of Summer's Gone a.k.a 30 Chapters:HideThePain:. The pace sets the destiny.

Being blind is not a sin, being blinded is.

• Love
Reactions: Ohvidente
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes