Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Thing that bugs me is the earrings. The subject was bought up at the gym between sasha and nami but was interrupted, Sasha and Nami meet a few times after that and it is not bought up again between the two of them. Expected Sasha to revisit the question during the book club. Let them talk about the earrings they have significants they were Princess Leias.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I actually have a german friend who's nickname is Bibi, so it's not weird to me.

I do think there is the tendency of Miru to make the bibi words, but I think she's mirroring Willi, and overcompensating (wormy, wombi, everything with the eeeeeee sounds, better plock my ears from more banshee vowels). The fact that Leia includes all of the club girls in the lingo changes things. Also, Katie isn't just bibi, but fish as well.

It could easily be Nika, Nami or Summer's mum could be one of Leia's girls, which would mean interesting things for Emilio once he starts digging into the Cyrus name.
I still think They are connected to the Zane family in someway especially with Katie taking such interest in Nami and Nika. Only question is if they are kin why were not living better and no one knows them.

Reactions: John972

sineraser

Feb 9, 2022
this is a good game and has one of the most beautiful female models I have ever seen in that genre (ooh I love big boobs) although I played that and there are almost non-existent sexual content, did I played it wrong ( admit that didn't use walkthrough) ?

Reactions: Leongen43

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
this is a good game and has one of the most beautiful female model I have ever seen in that genre (ooh I love big boobs) although I played that and there are almost non-existent sexual content, did I played it wrong ( admit that didn't use walkthrough) ?
You didnt, because there is no sex content, there is also Warning about it at the start of the game

sineraser

Feb 9, 2022
good point, but unfortunately sometimes I'm bit lazy ;) to read notes, but I would play game anyway even without sexual content (y)

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
You didnt, because there is no sex content
They didn't say there was sexual content.... re-read the post.

They definitely did rush right pass that intro warning though, very quickly.... Hard to not see it. Must have been mashing the mouse/keyboard to hurry into the game ignoring everything else.

It's always a good idea to read the "Developer Notes" in the OP before trying a new VN.
good point, but unfortunately I'm lazy ;)
Yeah, I was going to say that lol.

Most people aren't going to bother with reading and searching things up. People didn't learn that yet, I guess.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Many people also miss this link in the first post. This leads to a page that contains, among other things, a character list. This contains very useful information.
1713708960597.png

Reactions: sineraser

sineraser

Feb 9, 2022
easy easy, seems like it can be missed, usually I don't like to read all disclaimers, warnings, developers notes etc. (maybe I should) , when I see game which is interesting visually (because it is actually main factor which brings my attention to game) I download and play without to much dwelling, like I wrote earlier regardless sexual (or not) content I would play that game anyway, in reality I prefer much more slow burn games without banging right away cause that bring more excitement and builds up anticipation, but anyway lesson learnt, your points are noted, I will be more careful for future, don't need to start fights or roast me further, easy, end of story, life is hard enough already, enjoy the game (y)

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
Ocean obviously likes busty, curvy women more. Ever think about it like that ??:WeSmart:Nothing about her new look makes her less "young and fresh" or anything bad. If anything, it makes her even sweeter. A throuple ending with her and Vic or a 4some ending with her, Vic and Maya is #lifegoals, and grown-ass young women with pigtails ain't exactly something I'd consider 'beautiful'... it's an immature, bratty girl look at best, which is why I'm one of the peeps who like what her new character looks like, body and personality.

If only Ocean made the MC stop acting like such an over-the-top entitled, introverted, butthurt problem child pissing ppl off left and right bcz of his own issues and insecurities. It's why the emo fucker needs to get laid asap, cuz a good pussy is the answer to most dudes' problems. This is a scientific fact.:sneaky:

I mean, we already know the MC is a sort of caricature of a butthurt emo idiot with serious mental issues who's soo 'cool' he can't even get an erection when a drop-dead gorgeous blonde like Bella teases and dry humps him lol. This should pretty much solidify the fact that the game's main focus aren't its sex scenes, but as much as I respect Ocean's amazing work and art and don't like admitting this, the story isn't that much of a plus either, especially since the MC's braindead retard attitude doesn't make sense and nothing significant in regards to what happened to Summer was even mentioned in this new version.

I get that some games may not have a lot of good sex scenes, cuz the story makes up for it, but in our case, I find it ridiculous that both the story and the sex scenes aren't anything worth praising, and the slow release schedule only adds to minuses, so yeah, Ocean needs to deliver more substantial updates and focus more on the story, give us more details about the characters, more build up, character development and shit. The MC needs to put in the hard work to get pussy like men do it IRL, cuz having all these attractive women throw themselves at him isn't something I'd consider even remotely believable or decently written.

I wholeheartedly agree.(y) There's constructive criticism and then there's plain nonsense. If somebody doesn't like a game, they're welcome to share their opinions on why they didn't like said game, where the devs made a mistake and what they think could've been done better, but repeating the same things over and over again instead of moving on to other titles is simply ridiculous.

If I see a game I consider promising and find certain things that don't make sense storywise or that I don't like, especially when other users agree with me on that, I comment hoping the dev will at least consider changing something, but if they don't, I'll just consider most of their fans and patrons are ok with everything, respect the dev's decision and simply move on to other games instead of repeating the same things most ppl probably don't care about and don't consider that bad for at least 100+ times. It's the mature, polite and reasonable thing to do, IMHO.
What avn has worth praising writing/story???

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
What avn has worth praising writing/story???
There's quite a lot of them, but we aren't allowed to discuss other games in this thread. Here and here is where you can get at least a few suggestions on this topic.

Back to our on-topic conversation, I'm not saying Ocean won't get his shit together and deliver us a masterpiece of a story, cuz, considering what a perfectionist and hard worker he is, that's exactly what I'm expecting him to do, I'm just saying that so far, the story's pretty disappointing and most of the MC's petty, petulant anger outbursts make him sound like a butthurt dork pissed for being a loser and blaming other ppl for his mistakes and stupidity. It's ridiculous.

Hearing him spout his hentai villain bullshit, you'd think the guy came home from WWII with some serious PTSD from all the disturbing shit he saw there, when in reality he's just an introverted idiot living in his own world who played too many PC games for his own good lol. The guy not being able to get a damn erection with all those attractive girls throwing themselves at him is hilarious, cuz I was 98% sure he couldn't get one before it was stated in the story, a thing that was pretty obvious, so except the top-notch visuals and female characters, there's not much worth praising so far, and I DO hope this will change in the next updates.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Good for us, Ocean has said several times that he doesn't care what certain people think about what NTR is. A LI will not cheat on MC and no man will steal a LI from MC. This is what he meant by saying that NTR will not be in the game.
But. If you permanently reject a certain LI, she will lose that status and will be able to date whoever she wants. At least that's what I understand from what was said a year or more ago, so perhaps I'm confusing or missing something.
I´m not going to lie, i would like to have some "fight" in the game as Nika because a man is trying to get near to the girls or something, maybe not with loyal girls but maybe with some girls with slut personality,it would be spicy :p

Imagine some npc trying to be in Nami´s panties, we could try to evite this being in a relationship with her or just trash talking about the dude and try to change Nami perspective about him. There was a scene where Nami is talking with a guy in the school exit and Nika seems jelous :unsure:

I don´t know i just love drama.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes