wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Ocean obviously likes busty, curvy women more. Ever think about it like that ??:WeSmart:Nothing about her new look makes her less "young and fresh" or anything bad. If anything, it makes her even sweeter. A throuple ending with her and Vic or a 4some ending with her, Vic and Maya is #lifegoals, and grown-ass young women with pigtails ain't exactly something I'd consider 'beautiful'... it's an immature, bratty girl look at best, which is why I'm one of the peeps who like what her new character looks like, body and personality.

If only Ocean made the MC stop acting like such an over-the-top entitled, introverted, butthurt problem child pissing ppl off left and right bcz of his own issues and insecurities. It's why the emo fucker needs to get laid asap, cuz a good pussy is the answer to most dudes' problems. This is a scientific fact.:sneaky:
That cycle of Mila's changes that I was given above answers my question, the Mila of chapter 4.5 is pretty balanced but still busty, curvy in good way, no problem. It was just too much in chapter 1 and Ocean admits it.

Regarding the main character. well, I think there's ALSO a thing - his penis doesn't work, so he doesn't want to get close to anyone and has convinced himself that he doesn't need to. Strange that he's not aware of antidepressants since he has also panic attacks, sertraline is a popular medication for depression with and anxiety.(what Sasha gave him)

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Yeah Leia could be easily Nika and Nami‘s mom.

whoopps I somehow did misread your statement!:devilish::poop: Silly me!
Oh, everyone got misdirected by the car accident and the (now deleted) shooting scene.

Marla gasps at seeing Nika in her college class and needs therapy from Amber because she IS Nika and Nami's long-lost mother! The tragic circumstances forcing her to abandon her children are yet to be revealed. Stay tuned... /s

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Oh, everyone got misdirected by the car accident and the (now deleted) shooting scene.

Marla gasps at seeing Nika in her college class and needs therapy from Amber because she IS Nika's mother! /s
lmao

the true/original intended emo-nika: „Mom! You left me! Like summer! :cry::cry:„ Booooom.

Reactions: John972

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Exactly.

To me, it will be interesting to find out why the MC and Nami in SG use the terms "Bibi" AND "Wormy."

"Bibi" is clearly a Zane family thing in WIAB that William passed on to Miru. However, "Wormy" (as slang for a penis) is only spoken between Miru and William in WIAB - never by anyone else.
Remember Nika talking about his uncle? What if that is his connection to the Zane's? Willi taught him basketball?

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
i find curious you didnt mention the MC. could it be because he unrelatable or something else? what about summer? doesnt it bother you that summer is this looming thing to the MC but nothing has progressed when comes to her?
i guess im the opposite. i find him unrelatable therefore i dont find the story very good. great renders but that it
People who’ve lost something precious and lost hope can easily relate with Nika. That’s why the story is so compelling. We all want to see him bloom and enjoy life again after losing his love.
Summer is integral to the story precisely for that. Nika is at a better place now than he was at the start but his past life is still holding him down. He’s slowly overcoming that and accepting that it’s worth to give people a chance and he deserves a chance at life too.
I like the soundtrack because it portrays his internal struggle well. It’s upbeat and tries to stay positive while being melancholic at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobTheDuck

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
People who’ve lost something precious and lost hope can easily relate with Nika.

We all want to see him bloom and enjoy life again after losing his love.

He’s slowly overcoming that and accepting that it’s worth to give people a chance and he deserves a chance at life too.
That's probably the only thing I can say I relate to.

He can enjoy life in many different ways. The game forces you to enjoy it in certain ways (being glued/put to/with someone Nami/Bella etc)

I mean, you are playing it your way, are seeing things through your eyes and thinking about things in certain ways with your mind. He gives people a shot and ends up getting kicked in the balls and more.

I would stay away from everyone. Less drama, bullshit and pain that way. Many things to enjoy in life, it doesn't need to revolve around getting with someone, sex, making friends and all that other forced world shit. People are too brainwashed with how things should be and if you don't do those/certain things, you are the weirdo/loser/not normal.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The MC needs to put in the hard work to get pussy like men do it IRL, cuz having all these attractive women throw themselves at him isn't something I'd consider even remotely believable or decently written.
Come on bro, I can understand and agree with your other points to some extent, but this is just not fair. :KEK:

First of all, the guy is clearly attractive. His jawline is so sharp it could cut glass. He has an athletic body, don't be fooled by the spaghetti arms at the beginning, we all know it takes you only two sessions at the gym in Wollust to tone up your muscles and abs. He has that dark, "mysterious" aura that young girls are so prone to fall for. And having an attractive appearance, he does not even try to get the attention of girls or somehow please them. What young 18-year-old girl wouldn't be at least curious about such a "unique" dude. :HideThePain:

Secondly, when the MC makes his first acquaintances with girls, pay attention, no one falls in love with him yet. Bella is forced to hang out with him because of a common project. Mila is simply a friendly person, plus she notices some hidden issues he struggles with and this builds up her interest. Only Vic simply liked him at first sight, and the accident they experienced together created a certain connection between them.

Thirdly, other girls have a "secondary" interest in him. Some of them are curious about this guy who hangs out with Bella all the time. Someone caught him in the bathroom with Robin or heard rumors about it. Someone knows about the fight with Sai. In short, everyone’s interest in MC does not arise out of nowhere just because he is the MC.

And finally, isn't it a common feature of all AVNs that most of the girls we see are LIs, side girls, or at least friends of the MC. Not many people can, like Ocean, populate a game with several dozen female characters and try to give each of them some attention, at least showing them in the background a few times. Of course, most of the girls will be potential LIs or lewdable and will be interested in the MC, since those who do not fall into these categories are not even visible to us :)

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I mean, you are playing it your way, are seeing things through your eyes and thinking about things in certain ways with your mind. He gives people a shot and ends up getting kicked in the balls and more.

I would stay away from everyone. Less drama, bullshit and pain that way. Many things to enjoy in life, it doesn't need to revolve around getting with someone, sex, making friends and all that other forced world shit. People are too brainwashed with how things should be and if you don't do those/certain things, you are the weirdo/loser/not normal.
It’s not being brainwashed. We are social animals and as such have social and relational needs. It’s wrong to label people if they do not live up to this standard of course and you can simply do your thing and enjoy your hobbies if you’re into that.
But you shouldn’t rob yourself of the thing that makes life worth living, which is people, even if they come with drama and aren’t perfect. You just gotta find your own people. That’s what Nika is doing, he’s engaging with people even if it’s hard and draining most of the time. Life isn’t supposed to be a smooth road.
At least that’s how I see it, live your life how you want.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
First of all, the guy is clearly attractive. His jawline is so sharp it could cut glass. He has an athletic body, don't be fooled by the spaghetti arms at the beginning, we all know it takes you only two sessions at the gym in Wollust to tone up your muscles and abs. He has that dark, "mysterious" aura that young girls are so prone to fall for. And having an attractive appearance, he does not even try to get the attention of girls or somehow please them. What young 18-year-old girl wouldn't be at least curious about such a "unique" dude. :HideThePain:
Yossa.png

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Come on bro, I can understand and agree with your other points to some extent, but this is just not fair. :KEK:

Secondly, when the MC makes his first acquaintances with girls, pay attention, no one falls in love with him yet. Bella is forced to hang out with him because of a common project. Mila is simply a friendly person, plus she notices some hidden issues he struggles with and this builds up her interest. Only Vic simply liked him at first sight, and the accident they experienced together created a certain connection between them.

Thirdly, other girls have a "secondary" interest in him. Some of them are curious about this guy who hangs out with Bella all the time. Someone caught him in the bathroom with Robin or heard rumors about it. Someone knows about the fight with Sai. In short, everyone’s interest in MC does not arise out of nowhere just because he is the MC.

And finally, isn't it a common feature of all AVNs that most of the girls we see are LIs, side girls, or at least friends of the MC. Not many people can, like Ocean, populate a game with several dozen female characters and try to give each of them some attention, at least showing them in the background a few times. Of course, most of the girls will be potential LIs or lewdable and will be interested in the MC, since those who do not fall into these categories are not even visible to us :)
Remember, long-time AVN players have been conditioned to believe that EVERY visible female NPC MUST be sexed by the MC by the end of the game (I was honestly gonna say every "NPC with a pussy," but then I thought through the implications of exactly what that meant). Some people struggle with the concept that not every female needs to be lewdable.

Allied to that, players are generally so against even a hint of "NTR" that male NPCs like poor old Jeff, Trey, and Damien may never get a girlfriend in the SG universe, even if that girlfriend is a minor character than has no interest in the MC (and vice versa).

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
Having sampled many AVNs on here since 2018, I kinda scratch my head when people talk about "bad writing" in SG. Bad writing compared to what, exactly?
they are trying to draw attention to bad translation but it doesn't matter to me because mine is even worse. but it's a pretty common argument. if someone wants to write something bad but doesn't really have anything he starts talking about english so he can at least criticize something

but as I said it doesn't matter to me

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Remember, long-time AVN players have been conditioned to believe that EVERY visible female NPC MUST be sexed by the MC by the end of the game (I was honestly gonna say every "NPC with a pussy," but then I thought through the implications of exactly what that meant). Some people struggle with the concept that not every female needs to be lewdable.

Allied to that, players are generally so against even a hint of "NTR" that male NPCs like poor old Jeff, Trey, and Damien may never get a girlfriend in the SG universe, even if that girlfriend is a minor character than has no interest in the MC (and vice versa).
Good for us, Ocean has said several times that he doesn't care what certain people think about what NTR is. A LI will not cheat on MC and no man will steal a LI from MC. This is what he meant by saying that NTR will not be in the game.
But. If you permanently reject a certain LI, she will lose that status and will be able to date whoever she wants. At least that's what I understand from what was said a year or more ago, so perhaps I'm confusing or missing something.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Good for us, Ocean has said several times that he doesn't care what certain people think about what NTR is. A LI will not cheat on MC and no man will steal a LI from MC. This is what he meant by saying that NTR will not be in the game.
But. If you permanently reject a certain LI, she will lose that status and will be able to date whoever she wants. At least that's what I understand from what was said a year or more ago, so perhaps I'm confusing or missing something.
Yeah, I chose my words poorly. I didn't mean Ocean won't do his own thing, I meant if conditioned AVN players had their way, no male NPCs would get girlfriends (Common AVN trope: Male NPC already has a girlfriend at the start of the game, who the MC is then obliged to either share with or steal from the male NPC).

Reactions: yossa999

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Thing that bugs me is the earrings. The subject was bought up at the gym between sasha and nami but was interrupted, Sasha and Nami meet a few times after that and it is not bought up again between the two of them. Expected Sasha to revisit the question during the book club. Let them talk about the earrings they have significants they were Princess Leias.

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes