Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
For me is the "real environment" that Ocean is building around the characters, those npc´s walking in their classes or the faces and reactions of each npc in the game when "Nika" is talking to them or that stuff.
The story seems good to me, but the best of this game is all of those small details in the environment, all feels alive and fit very good with a real university scenario.
everyone notices something different and that's the best part. I try to enjoy it all. there are often comments that SG has bad writing but that is also the thing I enjoy the most. the arrogant shit that bella sometimes says is irreplaceable :LOL:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Well like I said because the game has a big focus on Bella it's hard to say for sure as most of the girls barley have had any of their content started. But when it comes to Savage LI Id go Bella , Vanessa or Zara tho only Bella and Zara have any content Vanessa has a very little amount in comparsion. Nami is good too and has a good amount of content but she is more a comedy relief character. Auya probably the most badass out of the bunch but I heard she not an official LI and only has a few scenes so far.
Bella is a physical savage, vanessa is a cerebral savage

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
But when it comes to Savage LI Id go Bella , Vanessa or Zara tho only Bella and Zara have any content Vanessa has a very little amount in comparsion. Nami is good too and has a good amount of content but she is more a comedy relief character.
For the LI who first appears in ch.4, Vanessa has unfairly more content compared to the other girls who have appeared from the beginning, maybe this is true even for Zara. Content isn't just the number of scenes and screen time, it's also information about the character, how it affects the plot and the relationships with other characters. Vanessa has a ton of this kind of content. Otherwise, Bob and I wouldn't have discussed and argued about her for several pages (good times :) )

And Nami is more of a comedy relief character? Are you serious??
That is cerebral to make a man put something up his ass no force was required just using femininity, thats the true meaning of cerebral. Bella would have just shoved it up his ass no questions asked.
You can give it any true meaning you want.
Mario's ass doesn't feel itself any better. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
And Nami is more of a comedy relief character? Are you serious??
I mean yes , what do you call a character that mostly makes you smile and laugh. That's why I call her a comedy relief character. Sure there is some development in between but when I think of Nami I never think of any of her actual character development I think of how quirky she and she makes me laugh. I mean the scene with the rats and her dialogue about rolls is nothing bur pure comedy to me. So maybe she isn't to you but she is to me after all comedy is subjective.

For the LI who first appears in ch.4, Vanessa has unfairly more content compared to the other girls who have appeared from the beginning, maybe this is true even for Zara. Content isn't just the number of scenes and screen time, it's also information about the character, how it affects the plot and the relationships with other characters. Vanessa has a ton of this kind of content. Otherwise, Bob and I wouldn't have discussed and argued about her for several pages (good times :) )
Guess I forgot alot of her content since I don't like Vanessa she is a bit forgettable to me. other than a few scenes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
There probably wont be any Nika sex till the end of season 2 we all know that.Plus dude has a form of ED not just going to start fucking. So far Nami is the only one we have heard got him to rise. My opinion when Amber takes Nika to the cabin she going to get him to salute. if it be by flirtation or a event/memory triggers something in him. She said it herself she is investing in him regarding Bella.

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
I mean yes , what do you call a character that mostly makes you smile and laugh. That's why I call her a comedy relief character. Sure there is some development in between but when I think of Nami I never think of any of her actual character development I think of how quirky she and she makes me laugh. I mean the scene with the rats and her dialogue about rolls is nothing bur pure comedy to me. So maybe she isn't to you but she is to me after all comedy is subjective.
Well, if you don't play her path, I can see your view of her, but if you do, then you're just wrong.
Guess I forgot alot of her content since I don't like Vanessa she is a bit forgettable to me. other than a few scenes
:rolleyes: Yeah, yeah, yeah. You tell me how much you don't like her every time.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LHDLLB and Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well, if you don't play her path, I can see your view of her, but if you do, then you're just wrong.
I have played her path just not in the Chapter 5 as im waiting for steam as I read somewhere that Ocean said it's best not to make multiple saves until then. I doubt 1 Chapter would change my mind as seeing her as a comedy relief. But you know a character can be both a comedy relief and a serious / romantic character. She just leans heavier on the comedy relief side than serious for ME. As it's purely subjective there is no right or wrong in this instance . So no im not wrong because it's my personal opinion it's not factual so no you cannot tell me im wrong when it's a subjective opinion just like how I cant tell you you're wrong about something that is subjective because that's your personal opinion.

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Just waiting for confirmation of the game rating from Steam.
Almost feel bad for the patreon subs getting cucked with the update because of steam review lol. Game is clearly ready to go but not released to the public yet in the off chance even more changes have to be made for steam.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
oh, I look at the old Mila, and man, she's so cool, young and fresh. Why he changed her to look like a doll with enormous boobs :(
View attachment 3559061
Pfff don't kid yourself. Mila's last changes were in the past few days. Like Ocean can really go through an entire night's sleep without getting on his workstation and tweaking one of the character's models... Full cup size increase here, larger butt there...

EDIT: Dude needs an intervention...that's a sickness.
The Mila thing was a topic over a year ago, and that was clarified by Ocean.

Why does always some other fool keep trying to chase the same sow through the village, albeit belatedly, just to make something bad?

Devlog from 23.02.2023:

1713682208754.png

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Almost feel bad for the patreon subs getting cucked with the update because of steam review lol. Game is clearly ready to go but not released to the public yet in the off chance even more changes have to be made for steam.
Also I, for myself, don't feel "cucked", not in the farthest way. I can totally get and understand the thought process behind this decision making.
I have posted here that Ocean should do exactly this, long before Ocean has announced this step in the public. From the perspective of a business man - and don't be a fool, Ocean is one and has act as one - there is logically no other way of acting.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
In fact, it occurred to me that the MC dyed his hair white at Emilio's place because he lost a bet with Sasha. :LOL:

Yeah, but she also had a similar hairstyle and some similar lighting(in several scenes) in S1 Ch4.
Woah, white? upload dat pic x3 one with regular color and the other, white. If he goes blonde, dude has 3 forms o.o

I think I skipped through that lol. Don't even know who she is (don't kill me.... but if so, be gentle) I've played too many games after playing this one a long time ago.

Chapter 3.5 is my fav

The newest version unfortunaly is very very close to utterly disgusting for me :cry:
Hard to tell since she's in light in one image and dark in the other. To me, it looks like only her nose was changed. The hairstyle from your fav to 4.5 seems the same, lips the same, eyebrows the same, eyes or eye lashes, different?

Are you only talking face wise or whole package? her chest looks weird in the 4.5 image, but it could just be because of the way her body is posed/standing. Shit will get more fucked up the more you fuck with it. Her face seemed a bit younger and now, a bit older? or that could just be my eyes from looking at her too much.

Last edited:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Also I, for myself, don't feel "cucked", not in the farthest way. I can totally get and understand the thought process behind this decision making.
I have posted here that Ocean should do exactly this, long before Ocean has announced this step in the public. From the perspective of a business man - and don't be a fool, Ocean is one and has act as one - there is logically no other way of acting.
The positive result of this situation is that the distance between the publication of season 1 final and season 2 ch 1 beta will be shorter.
We know that even in reworking the season 1 final, Osean can still find time to work on season 2, so after submitting Season 1 to Steam, Osean can focus on working on season 2 and WiAB.
I forget how far along work on season 2 is (whether there was any notification or not :unsure: ), but it looks like there are already 400 renders ( :unsure: ) of WiAB Ch 3.5 completed.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

John972

Apr 24, 2018
...there are often comments that SG has bad writing...
Having sampled many AVNs on here since 2018, I kinda scratch my head when people talk about "bad writing" in SG. Bad writing compared to what, exactly?

As a native English speaker, writer, and reader, I don't find the SG writing or dialogues particularly bad, especially compared to the majority of AVNs on F95. Yes, there are some things "lost in translation," so to speak, and some grammatical and spelling errors, but I find much of the dialogue feels natural.

Not once I have read the word "Succubus" (which, by default, reveals which part of the world the writer comes from) and I haven't read any typical F95 AVN trope dialogues, such as... Daughter: "Daddy?" Father: "Yes, honey?" Daughter: "I want to suck you pee-pee. Please, Daddy?" Father: "Why certainly, honey! What more could a good father do." CRINGE!

I have seen accusations the writing is bad because Wollust college, collage sport, and minutiae like getting a drivers license don't resemble real life. Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees. Practically every Sci-Fi and Superhero movie, and every police procedural, courtroom, or hospital drama on TV is the same. Besides, some of the minor things (such as Ocean's choice to use a real-world medication in Ch 5) are easily fixed.

I use the same suspension of disbelief in SG that I use for movies and TV shows. That way, I enjoy the story without getting bogged down in irrelevant minutiae. I kinda SMH when reading Sci-Fi TV show fans questioning the physics or logic of some particular piece of technology. It's like, dude! The whole show is based around false physics and logic! FTL drives, sub-space, every alien race speaking American English... etc.

So far, the overall character narratives in SG make sense and there is an in-built complexity to the character relationships and dialogues, i.e. player choices matter in a way that isn't simply determining the order in which the MC porks every female NPC in the game. There is a lot of character backstory revealed throughout the game.

There is very little in the way of major plot holes - the biggest of which, IMHO, is the MC/Nami relationship. That relationship needs to either go all in (i.e. be clearly stated as originally intended, meaning goodbye Steam and goodbye Patreon) or unambiguously redefined away from the original intent. Otherwise, certain aspects of the plot and dialogue don't make sense in the official version of the game. For anyone saying that the MC and Nami HAVE to be blood-related for dialogues relating to a taboo relationship to work, I say, Nah! They have been under Nojiko's care since they were small children. Get the surnames right (i.e. the MC and Nami sharing Nojiko's surname) and make some minor changes to dialogue, and society would still view them as "brother" and "sister" because that's how they've been brought up (a one parent, two children family). This way, a relationship could still be viewed as taboo but not be illegal.

Of course, others will have their own take on all of this. That's fine. Everyone views SG through their own lens and no game is beyond criticism.

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes