Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Apparently the original Nia "fuck machine" remark is now a no-no:

Was:
Python:
    n "And they don't realize that you are playing while streaming?"
    nia "Nah... I do it while using a fuck-machine. The focus is between my legs, so I have time to play."
    nia "And the trebuchet is much better!"
    n "I still prefer the normal catapults!"
Now:
Python:
    nia "Not unless I accidentally squeak because I got a good drop."
    nia "And the trebuchet is still much better!"
    n "Tzz! I prefer the normal catapults!"
Geez, even the Ch4.5 MC nipple pump scene (you know the one) has been shelved (with Nia/Vic/Nam). Ugh, such a bummer man, this thing has been cleansed with bleach and a sandblasting rig.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Geez, even the Ch4.5 MC nipple pump scene (you know the one) has been shelved (with Nia/Vic/Nam). Ugh, such a bummer man, this thing has been cleansed with bleach and a sandblasting rig.
Oh it will only get worse too if they are looking for steam to be their primary source of income. It won't even be an AVN by the time they are done neutering it.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I thought that was already removed back when the jacuzzi grinding scene got sheleved too.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh it will only get worse too if they are looking for steam to be their primary source of income. It won't even be an AVN by the time they are done neutering it.
Well, none of what was present is a violation of steam policy. Almost all AAA AVN's are on steam in all their original glory.

There's some other reason but I'll be damned to know what that is tbh.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
Then why are you on this page?
SG is one of the most popular VN on this site, and the only thing I see in this thread is fragile babies that have basically repeated the same argument since 2020. Yes it doesn't have sexuality yet, the fucking game warned you with a splashscreen the moment you open it, move on.
Yes, the dev is reworking the chapter for consistency. It was an annoying process, for everyone, dev included.
Yes, there was "censor" for the release of the steam version. There won't be any moving foward.

The steam release is very important for a dev. I've bought the game for support. It's a very good game, and on this site they are rare.
popularity does not equal quality. im just baffled at the state of this game. im also genuinely trying to find out why you lot like this game. i mean did you play this game when it first came out? that car wreck scene was the dumbest shit i have ever read, but after the initial release people loved this mess. first impressions matter and my first impression was to laugh at the absurdity.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
*sighs*...

It was done so as not to be an 18+ game to generate more sales and 'attention'. Why is that so fucking hard to comprehend?

Season 2, like WIAB, will be rated 18+
Yes but who's to say season 2 won't be like the neutered steam version and less like season 1? Mark my words if this is the route they are going to take this game will end as a visual novel and not an adult visual novel.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 3622784

I come here for the lolz.
But I must admit I am suprised, that people are willing to pay money to the dev for 4th remake and (almost) no new content.
I guess that would depend how you define 'content' doesn't it....I don't think any rational person can say that 2100 extra renders is no content...can they? That's more than many devs pump out a year lol. Rational I said...not F95'ers who haven't paid a single cent regardless lol.

Story progression? Then yes, that can be lamented but it's not like any of this is news, we have all known about this for months andmonths, not sure why anyone is surprised or shocked.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What an epic fail concerning the Steam release!

Ocean censored the fuck out of SG to get it on Steam and you know what? STEAM STILL MADE IT UNAVAILABLE FOR GERMAN STEAM USERS!:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

I would have bought the Steam version to support Ocean, but this is well... A new chapter in the Saga "How bigot puritan platforms force people who would buy games to go to "alternative places"!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Yes but who's to say season 2 won't be like the neutered steam version and less like season 1? Mark my words if this is the route they are going to take this game will end as a visual novel and not an adult visual novel.
You do know what adult means right?

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Apparently the original Nia "fuck machine" remark is now a no-no:

Was:
Python:
    nia "Nah... I do it while using a fuck-machine. The focus is between my legs, so I have time to play."
    nia "And the trebuchet is much better!"
    n "I still prefer the normal catapults!"
Now:
Python:
    nia "Not unless I accidentally squeak because I got a good drop."
    nia "And the trebuchet is still much better!"
    n "Tzz! I prefer the normal catapults!"
Was once one of my fav VN's, now I'm starting to give less of a fuck about it than about bitcoin. If there's one thing I absolutely despise is self-censure for money.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Then why are you on this page?
SG is one of the most popular VN on this site, and the only thing I see in this thread is fragile babies that have basically repeated the same argument since 2020. Yes it doesn't have sexuality yet, the fucking game warned you with a splashscreen the moment you open it, move on.
Yes, the dev is reworking the chapter for consistency. It was an annoying process, for everyone, dev included.
Yes, there was "censor" for the release of the steam version. There won't be any moving foward.

The steam release is very important for a dev. I've bought the game for support. It's a very good game, and on this site they are rare.
Honestly I do not care much about this game except Bella. But what i care about is His other game and i fear he will try the same shit there especially when Patreon nuked his patreon for whatever reason.

And yes call me whiny. I also whne about any sort fo Censorship like Stellar Blade. No matter how stupid it is.

Nah, I'm comparing against Ch5 Beta (the last public release we had on the site just a mere few hours back).
He wanted a 16 rating bascially making deadpool a PG 13 movie.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes