Vinho49

Apr 19, 2022
I played the Patreon version on our discord for supporters. I played a part some errors were corrected tiocass.com

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Well this entire update is a rework so wasn't sure if it changed or not as ive yet to play it since it came to steam. I had no idea the scene could play out differently so sounds like it is based on being on her path then. Guess I was on the Bella my first time then and didn't get off of it early. Since I usually play everyone path a bit until I decide who I like and dont like, as I always give every LI even ones I dont like from the first interactions a chance to change my mind until I decide on another LI.
This isn't tagged as a harem game so I am a little more cautious at first, because in non-harem games usually only trouble follows if you start dating everyone immediately. ;) But more specifically with Bella, her uniform prank gave her negative RP with me (being a protective brother myself) and she never got it above zero by the time I had to choose things about her. Well, that and people who are willing to prank a complete stranger like that probably also treat service workers poorly and generally are trash. So she has a huge deficit to make up for and just doesn't.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This isn't tagged as a harem game so I am a little more cautious at first, because in non-harem games usually only trouble follows if you start dating everyone immediately. ;) But more specifically with Bella, her uniform prank gave her negative RP with me (being a protective brother myself) and she never got it above zero by the time I had to choose things about her. Well, that and people who are willing to prank a complete stranger like that probably also treat service workers poorly and generally are trash. So she has a huge deficit to make up for and just doesn't.
fair enough yeah I tend to play non harems as harems until I made a decision since I don't like to decide right away until I get to know everyone a bit unless something grabs me right away. If it wasn't for the way I play I probably have a similar opinion if I never played her path cause up until that point I mentioned earlier I did dislike her as a LI.

akzz223

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 2194926

Overview:
After a traumatic experience, a young spirit tries to find its way back into life. College is about to start and mysteries are about to unfold.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-10
Release Date: 2024-05-10
Developer: Oceanlab - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 1 Steam + DLC
Language: English
Other Games: Where It All Began
Vndb:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Split

Chapter 5 Beta

Uncensor Patch:
Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod - Wallpaper - SAVE - LI list - Music restoration Mod - Fan Wiki - German Translation - Russian Translation - Turkish translation - Gallery -
Decensored Mod
The Krogan Dude thanks for the links
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 2194928 View attachment 1363945 View attachment 2461761 View attachment 501865 View attachment 501867 View attachment 1170342 View attachment 1170344 View attachment 1171830 View attachment 1170345 View attachment 1170346 View attachment 1917769 View attachment 1917764 View attachment 1917765 View attachment 1917766 View attachment 1917768 View attachment 2194929
Hi, I am a mac user and I cant figure out what to do after downloading the file. I am new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated!

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Yeah I don't mean completely avoidable, the partnering up for class is main plot and thats all fine. But the game doesn't give the player the choice to either keep doing other things with her, or just back off and do the assignment and nothing else. My main problem with her is that her uniform prank on Nami never gets answered for.
There are two fundamental events on the Bella path that are unavoidable - partnering up in class and hatching revenge schemes with her. These two are central to overarching plot progression.

Aside from those two events, the player has a lot of latitude in how much they interact with Bella. The player can make Bella a LI or the player can keep interactions with Bella to a minimum, not participate in the Holgerson heist, and not enter a romantic relationship with her. Those choices lead to many differing outcomes. One of the beautiful things about SG is the subtle differences in scenes depending on choices made. It takes several playthroughs with different choices (and LIs) to appreciate the scope of these differences.

As to the uniform prank... on the Bella LI route, the MC and Bella have a conversation about Nami's revenge and the player has a choice to tell Bella they'll help Nami with that revenge or not help Nami. So, although the "uniform prank on Nami never gets answered for" by the end of Season 1, the game sets it up for sometime in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: yossa999

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Huh. Thats not how that scene goes for me

(For me, the next class finds the MC handcuffed, and the airhead twin cuffs herself to the MC while uncuffing him and then loses the key and hijinks ensue...)
Well, since most these games are Path based, I wouldn't be surprised. Are you on Bella's Path? and did you

Bella path go to the gym with her.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
what does split means
split verb (DIVIDE)

to (cause to) divide into two or more parts, especially along a particular line:
be split between The prize was split between Susan and Kate.
split something in something Split the aubergines in half and cover with breadcrumbs.
split someone/something (up) into something The teacher split the children (up) into three groups.
split something with someone informal I'll split (= share) this croissant with you.
His trousers split when he tried to jump the fence.

[ + obj + adj ] The woman had split her head open (= got a long, deep wound in her head) when she was thrown off the horse.

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
In beta MC and Nami had a talk before his date with Bella where it's revealed he can only get hard if he thinks of Summer. Which is tbh fucking sick considering she was like 12 or 14 when they last saw each other. They also had this talk if you do the Nami romance and go to the lake. Not sure if both of these conversations were removed in the latest rework.
You're right, I did notice that but hadn't done the math and yes it's weird. But not as much as the idea that a biologically normal 18 year old has control over their own erections. Especially morning wood. His guardian should have had him tested because he's got a hormonal problem, cancer or actually mis-sexed. Simply passing it off as 'psychological' is both absurd and borderline criminally negligent.
That it was all done as some cunning ploy to get it onto steam Germany just seems remarkably self defeating as it fails to satisfy anyone, while also being frustrating in the extreme due to the clearly lost potential.

Reactions: jllkfsdj
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes