pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
If you never played this game then yeah understandable cause it seems like for some reason at least the download I have doesn't have the warning anymore the says there is no sex in Season 1. But if you played it before then what you expect it's been known for awhile there isnt going to be any.
yah played it today and there was no warning saying there's no sex, I played like 4 hours and enjoyed it but I was thinking to myself "huh it's really taking a while for the spicy scenes..." but I thought it was because the Bella relationship takes a while to develop so I didn't mind it but god damn it's such a waste to not have any scene with her...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yah played it today and there was no warning saying there's no sex, I played like 4 hours and enjoyed it but I was thinking to myself "huh it's really taking a while for the spicy scenes..." but I thought it was because the Bella relationship takes a while to develop so I didn't mind it but god damn it's such a waste to not have any scene with her...
ah yeah it used to be a message that came up when you booted the game idk why he would remove that as it makes sense to keep it for S1

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Why? Nika obviously doesnt give a fuck who his parents were and stuff like that, so he isnt asking.
Wait. The MC is still on the wrong track with Amber. He's still racking his brain as to why Noji and Amber pretend not to know each other. To me this is an obvious diversionary tactic by the developer to obscure the real question the MC should be asking.

At some point in the story the MC WILL ask himself the question. It is then in human nature.

Just so you understand, for me the story begin's with the book club. We're talking about S1Ch5 here!

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
it's one of the book club puzzles. How and why in three devil's names can Noji speak to Kathie like that. It almost sounds like a threat. Where is their connection? And when Kathie turns to the MC she says, "See you again?" Question mark!
This is where I'm glad we'll be getting more info via WiaB updates next. Whether or not we get much revelation, there will be some new drops of knowledge from there. Obviously, we're not going to notice Noji for a while in WiaB, too much given away too early undermines both games, so it'll be hard to do reveals in either, so some of it will be keeping our eyes on background characters.

I remember in chapter 5 beta removed the scene of vic's pussy in the bathroom, I guess for the intentions of that fit in steam, now that he had no choice but to catalog it as an adult, he has recovered that scene or it is definitely out for good? I haven't played the final version yet.
It's not there, just that one render cut. But the treats of Vic are full frontal, so I guess it's still the division between the base game not getting 18+ by having anything below the belt on the front.

My guess is it was removed because a 16+ game would be expected not to have any depicted sex, only alluded scenes at most. It makes no sense in the commercial release which has no adult content to warn you there is no adult content, when it's rated to show it has no adult content.

There' also no warning for 'are you over 18' for the same reason.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
This is where I'm glad we'll be getting more info via WiaB updates next. Whether or not we get much revelation, there will be some new drops of knowledge from there. Obviously, we're not going to notice Noji for a while in WiaB, too much given away too early undermines both games, so it'll be hard to do reveals in either, so some of it will be keeping our eyes on background characters.
I don't expect that in the next Ch! But someday. In the next updates (WiaB and SG) we will get some breadcrumbs again, and it is our job to find them!

Papa Shin

May 26, 2021
So, i did 3 runs one focused on Bella, Nami, and Mia (i think, the broke blonde with future back problems), and in none of the playthroughs there were any actual sex scenes.

I get that this game is a lot more story-focused than others (which is why I finally played it) but is there no sex AT ALL or am I just really good at avoiding every bit of naughty stuff?

• Sad
Reactions: MixQQ and Bro9988

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
So, i did 3 runs one focused on Bella, Nami, and Mia (i think, the broke blonde with future back problems), and in none of the playthroughs there were any actual sex scenes.

I get that this game is a lot more story-focused than others (which is why I finally played it) but is there no sex AT ALL or am I just really good at avoiding any naughty stuff?
the big warning page that shows every time you launch the game that lets you know there are no sex scenes in the game was ...

telling the truth...

and you're surprised?

didn't ocean take out the almost sex scene already? [Nami w MC in the hot tub bit of hot-dogging]

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

I get that this game is a lot more story-focused than others (which is why I finally played it) but is there no sex AT ALL or am I just really good at avoiding every bit of naughty stuff?
In the beta version there was a note at the beginning that there are no sex scenes in S1 and are only used for world and relationship building.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

Nah bro, the first season is all about hugs and kisses. No funny business. They promised to release the boa in the next season.)

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

John972

Apr 24, 2018
it's one of the book club puzzles. How and why in three devil's names can Noji speak to Kathie like that. It almost sounds like a threat. Where is their connection? And when Kathie turns to the MC she says, "See you again?" Question mark!
Well, there's more to that whole dynamic as well.

In WIAB, the Zanes and Holgersons are still tight. Katie and Zoey are in a relationship. By the end of the old WIAB Ch 6, members of the Petrova and Revera families were Zane family adversaries.

Decades later, in SG, we have the Zanes, Petrovas, and Reveras uniting to sponsor a college - ZPR. Members of those three families attend the college. Meanwhile, Mario Holgerson attends a rival college. Yes, it could be because that college is more elite, but the van Halens and Petrovas also fit within in that circle.

What is the current relationship between the Zanes and the Holgersons? Between Katie and Zoey?

That's where two sub-plots in SG will likely reveal the current relationship between the Zanes and the Holgersons, for better or for worse:

- Katie Zane's interest in Nika and Ayua Zane's friendship with Nika, versus

- Nika and Bella's plot to f^^k up the Holgersons.

How will the Zanes (and the Petrovas and Reveras) react to that plot if it succeeds?

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I remember in chapter 5 beta removed the scene of vic's pussy in the bathroom, I guess for the intentions of that fit in steam, now that he had no choice but to catalog it as an adult, he has recovered that scene or it is definitely out for good? I haven't played the final version yet.
No, it's gone. The only scenes he returned were Nami topless by the lake and slapping her butt.
This is just only my opinion, but I think he will not change anything else in the first season, well, maybe except for minor bugfixes. And he certainly won’t bring back scenes that were removed during the beta, and the Vic’s flashing pussy scene was removed in beta.

Reactions: John972

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Well, there's more to that whole dynamic as well.

In WIAB, the Zanes and Holgersons are still tight. Katie and Zoey are in a relationship. By the end of the old WIAB Ch 6, members of the Petrova and Revera families were Zane family adversaries.

Decades later, in SG, we have the Zanes, Petrovas, and Reveras uniting to sponsor a college - ZPR. Members of those three families attend the college. Meanwhile, Mario Holgerson attends a rival college. Yes, it could be because that college is more elite, but the van Halens and Petrovas also fit within in that circle.

What is the current relationship between the Zanes and the Holgersons? Between Katie and Zoey?

That's were two sub-plots in SG will likely reveal the current relationship between the Zanes and the Holgersons, for better or for worse:

- Katie Zane's interest in Nika and Ayua Zane's friendship with Nika, versus

- Nika and Bella's plot to f^^k up the Holgersons.

How will the Zanes (and the Petrovas and Reveras) react to that plot if it succeeds?
you are scary! Did you just open my mind and just write down my thoughts and reflections???

Can I plant something else in your mind here? The connection between Ayua (=Zane) and Sasha (=Petrova)! What wasn't so obvious in the beta version now really jumps out at you!

She's kind of...weird.

[Edit:] While Sasha is an MC, Ayua is just an SC!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: John972

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Heads or tails. To be realistic, the first episode of the second season will most likely come out in 2025.
Why? Ocean can easily do Chapter 1 of Season 2 in half a year, if he doesn’t go on vacation for a few months.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
you are scary! Did you just open my mind and just write down my thoughts and reflections???

Can I plant something else in your mind here? The connection between Ayua (=Zane) and Sasha (=Petrova)! What wasn't so obvious in the beta version now really jumps out at you!

She's kind of...weird.
We know a Revera also attends ZPR; we just don't know the identity of that person yet. (Nika: "And who is a Revera?" Mila: "I think there's someone in the first team but... yeah, I don't know.").

I suspect the Revera could be Dwight, who hangs out with Sasha and is on the men's first team. But's that's just conjecture at this stage.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Chapter 1 of the second season Will it be the same size as chapter 5?
Per Ocean - Season 2, Chapter 1 will be materially larger than CH 5 of Season 1.

Ocean Dev Log dated May 1, 2024

Season 2.
Work on Season 2 is consistently being done. There's also a reason why I'm not previewing more from the Cheeto/Mila route early in S2 Chapter 1... I want what happens there to be a surprise.

Chapter 1 of Season 2 is a good bit bigger than Chapter 5. This was done intentionally because it's a new season, and I want to make it worth downloading.

Tomorrow, we will get our first Season 2 preview/update post Steam release.

I'm sure it will be posted here shortly after it hits Patreon/SS - and I am looking forward to both the numbers (renders already completed), details shared (music, etc.) and, OC, any preview renders!

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes