minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
This is where I'm glad we'll be getting more info via WiaB updates next. Whether or not we get much revelation, there will be some new drops of knowledge from there. Obviously, we're not going to notice Noji for a while in WiaB, too much given away too early undermines both games, so it'll be hard to do reveals in either, so some of it will be keeping our eyes on background characters.
I don't expect that in the next Ch! But someday. In the next updates (WiaB and SG) we will get some breadcrumbs again, and it is our job to find them!

Papa Shin

May 26, 2021
So, i did 3 runs one focused on Bella, Nami, and Mia (i think, the broke blonde with future back problems), and in none of the playthroughs there were any actual sex scenes.

I get that this game is a lot more story-focused than others (which is why I finally played it) but is there no sex AT ALL or am I just really good at avoiding every bit of naughty stuff?

• Sad
Reactions: MixQQ and Bro9988

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
So, i did 3 runs one focused on Bella, Nami, and Mia (i think, the broke blonde with future back problems), and in none of the playthroughs there were any actual sex scenes.

I get that this game is a lot more story-focused than others (which is why I finally played it) but is there no sex AT ALL or am I just really good at avoiding any naughty stuff?
the big warning page that shows every time you launch the game that lets you know there are no sex scenes in the game was ...

telling the truth...

and you're surprised?

didn't ocean take out the almost sex scene already? [Nami w MC in the hot tub bit of hot-dogging]

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

I get that this game is a lot more story-focused than others (which is why I finally played it) but is there no sex AT ALL or am I just really good at avoiding every bit of naughty stuff?
In the beta version there was a note at the beginning that there are no sex scenes in S1 and are only used for world and relationship building.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

Nah bro, the first season is all about hugs and kisses. No funny business. They promised to release the boa in the next season.)

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

John972

Apr 24, 2018
it's one of the book club puzzles. How and why in three devil's names can Noji speak to Kathie like that. It almost sounds like a threat. Where is their connection? And when Kathie turns to the MC she says, "See you again?" Question mark!
Well, there's more to that whole dynamic as well.

In WIAB, the Zanes and Holgersons are still tight. Katie and Zoey are in a relationship. By the end of the old WIAB Ch 6, members of the Petrova and Revera families were Zane family adversaries.

Decades later, in SG, we have the Zanes, Petrovas, and Reveras uniting to sponsor a college - ZPR. Members of those three families attend the college. Meanwhile, Mario Holgerson attends a rival college. Yes, it could be because that college is more elite, but the van Halens and Petrovas also fit within in that circle.

What is the current relationship between the Zanes and the Holgersons? Between Katie and Zoey?

That's where two sub-plots in SG will likely reveal the current relationship between the Zanes and the Holgersons, for better or for worse:

- Katie Zane's interest in Nika and Ayua Zane's friendship with Nika, versus

- Nika and Bella's plot to f^^k up the Holgersons.

How will the Zanes (and the Petrovas and Reveras) react to that plot if it succeeds?

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I remember in chapter 5 beta removed the scene of vic's pussy in the bathroom, I guess for the intentions of that fit in steam, now that he had no choice but to catalog it as an adult, he has recovered that scene or it is definitely out for good? I haven't played the final version yet.
No, it's gone. The only scenes he returned were Nami topless by the lake and slapping her butt.
This is just only my opinion, but I think he will not change anything else in the first season, well, maybe except for minor bugfixes. And he certainly won’t bring back scenes that were removed during the beta, and the Vic’s flashing pussy scene was removed in beta.

Reactions: John972

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

In WIAB, the Zanes and Holgersons are still tight. Katie and Zoey are in a relationship. By the end of the old WIAB Ch 6, members of the Petrova and Revera families were Zane family adversaries.

Decades later, in SG, we have the Zanes, Petrovas, and Reveras uniting to sponsor a college - ZPR. Members of those three families attend the college. Meanwhile, Mario Holgerson attends a rival college. Yes, it could be because that college is more elite, but the van Halens and Petrovas also fit within in that circle.

What is the current relationship between the Zanes and the Holgersons? Between Katie and Zoey?

That's were two sub-plots in SG will likely reveal the current relationship between the Zanes and the Holgersons, for better or for worse:

How will the Zanes (and the Petrovas and Reveras) react to that plot if it succeeds?
you are scary! Did you just open my mind and just write down my thoughts and reflections???

Can I plant something else in your mind here? The connection between Ayua (=Zane) and Sasha (=Petrova)! What wasn't so obvious in the beta version now really jumps out at you!

She's kind of...weird.

[Edit:] While Sasha is an MC, Ayua is just an SC!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: John972

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Heads or tails. To be realistic, the first episode of the second season will most likely come out in 2025.
Why? Ocean can easily do Chapter 1 of Season 2 in half a year, if he doesn’t go on vacation for a few months.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
you are scary! Did you just open my mind and just write down my thoughts and reflections???

Can I plant something else in your mind here? The connection between Ayua (=Zane) and Sasha (=Petrova)! What wasn't so obvious in the beta version now really jumps out at you!

She's kind of...weird.
We know a Revera also attends ZPR; we just don't know the identity of that person yet. (Nika: "And who is a Revera?" Mila: "I think there's someone in the first team but... yeah, I don't know.").

I suspect the Revera could be Dwight, who hangs out with Sasha and is on the men's first team. But's that's just conjecture at this stage.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Chapter 1 of the second season Will it be the same size as chapter 5?
Per Ocean - Season 2, Chapter 1 will be materially larger than CH 5 of Season 1.

Ocean Dev Log dated May 1, 2024

Season 2.
Work on Season 2 is consistently being done. There's also a reason why I'm not previewing more from the Cheeto/Mila route early in S2 Chapter 1... I want what happens there to be a surprise.

Chapter 1 of Season 2 is a good bit bigger than Chapter 5. This was done intentionally because it's a new season, and I want to make it worth downloading.

Tomorrow, we will get our first Season 2 preview/update post Steam release.

I'm sure it will be posted here shortly after it hits Patreon/SS - and I am looking forward to both the numbers (renders already completed), details shared (music, etc.) and, OC, any preview renders!

Cheers!! :coffee:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
the big warning page that shows every time you launch the game that lets you know there are no sex scenes in the game was ...

telling the truth...

and you're surprised?

didn't ocean take out the almost sex scene already? [Nami w MC in the hot tub bit of hot-dogging]
Just gonna say, no blue balling police in the steam version. No need for something that's not 18+, as the rating precludes sex scenes. So it will actually be a legitimate question from here on in for new players downloading here.

That's where two sub-plots in SG will likely reveal the current relationship between the Zanes and the Holgersons, for better or for worse:

Nice, as always, some really great thoughts.

She's kind of...weird.

[Edit:] While Sasha is an MC, Ayua is just an SC!!!
Remember that Sasha has recently been the victim of unwanted sexual advances from a married man, and is feeling pretty awkward about it. We also don't know about the reason for her scar. She's pretty self conscious at the moment I'm guessing. Ayua in the full is far more of a wild card than before, so the visit to the martial arts studio should reveal a lot between Ayua and Sasha (if she's there. It is important to note that Sasha has her white hair posse, which AYua is part of, so even though Ayua is a Zane, Sasha seems to have a level of dominance in her relationships. Obviously Sasha has a Zane earrinng like Nami does, and Ayua deflects Sasha's questions, so to some extent, both Sasha and Ayua know more than Nami about some important things.

This raises a really important point - most of the women are part of the crowd that know Katie, Leia or Willi. Sasha, Ayua, Bella (knows Zoey, so probably Katie as well - I'm going with the idea that there's more of a rift between Stefan and the Zanes than Zoey and the Zanes, probably Stefan didn't cope with Zoey carrying through with an open relationship with Willi as part of where things all began), Robin (because of Sasha, Layla (whose mom knows the Dean, who is likely to be a Zane or know a Zane) Mila seems to know Ayua well from the start, so we have a picture where almost all of the characters have 1 to 2 degrees of separation from Leia. This raises the possibility that a lot of them are curious about Nami's earring (including unknown bus/pizza goth girl) and that's why Nika is being stalked by Sasha's crew, why the first time are looking into him etc. Nami has the sign of Zane approval/protection, and they don't know why. That earring on a Cyrus 'nobody' puts her in the same category as Sasha. Some of the interest will be curiousity, because Nika and Nami are a mystery to a group that all know each other's pasts.

Also, Ayua is not necessarily an LI, but she has more screen time than Sonia or Marla, so right now she's more 'main' than side. I think Dwight and Aziz will feature more, as will Sai. I think the thing about the characters is, just like Ocean's visual composition, they'll move in and out of focus as the story needs them to, so the standard idea of a background or side character is almost irrelevant.

We know a Revera also attends ZPR; we just don't know the identity of that person yet. (Nika: "And who is a Revera?" Mila: "I think there's someone in the first team but... yeah, I don't know.").

I suspect the Revera could be Dwight, who hangs out with Sasha and is on the men's first team. But's that's just conjecture at this stage.
I'd say we can eliminate some options - it can't be Aziz, unless Molly is Donna's sister. Dwight I think has a good chance of being Sasha's brother. Jake is the character that looks closest to Donna (ponytail guy). But do we even know whether the Revera is on the guys or the girls first team (who got extra time away at the resort)? I'm also guessing Dex and Jazz aren't Donna's kids. Whe also haven't seen Henry, who is mentioned a few times. But even there, we don't know that Donna is the only Revera, she was just the only one we'd seen so far in old WiaB. If Old WiaB is true regards Donna, there's a chance that the Revera on the first time is Willi's sprog.

I'm still waiting for a full quota of reacts so I can like posts again. The site is so frugal rationing them out like this.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Remember that Sasha has recently been the victim of unwanted sexual advances from a married man, and is feeling pretty awkward about it. We also don't know about the reason for her scar. She's pretty self conscious at the moment I'm guessing. Ayua in the full is far more of a wild card than before, so the visit to the martial arts studio should reveal a lot between Ayua and Sasha (if she's there. It is important to note that Sasha has her white hair posse, which AYua is part of, so even though Ayua is a Zane, Sasha seems to have a level of dominance in her relationships. Obviously Sasha has a Zane earrinng like Nami does, and Ayua deflects Sasha's questions, so to some extent, both Sasha and Ayua know more than Nami about some important things.

This raises a really important point - most of the women are part of the crowd that know Katie, Leia or Willi. Sasha, Ayua, Bella (knows Zoey, so probably Katie as well - I'm going with the idea that there's more of a rift between Stefan and the Zanes than Zoey and the Zanes, probably Stefan didn't cope with Zoey carrying through with an open relationship with Willi as part of where things all began), Robin (because of Sasha, Layla (whose mom knows the Dean, who is likely to be a Zane or know a Zane) Mila seems to know Ayua well from the start, so we have a picture where almost all of the characters have 1 to 2 degrees of separation from Leia. This raises the possibility that a lot of them are curious about Nami's earring (including unknown bus/pizza goth girl) and that's why Nika is being stalked by Sasha's crew, why the first time are looking into him etc. Nami has the sign of Zane approval/protection, and they don't know why. That earring on a Cyrus 'nobody' puts her in the same category as Sasha. Some of the interest will be curiousity, because Nika and Nami are a mystery to a group that all know each other's pasts.

Also, Ayua is not necessarily an LI, but she has more screen time than Sonia or Marla, so right now she's more 'main' than side. I think Dwight and Aziz will feature more, as will Sai. I think the thing about the characters is, just like Ocean's visual composition, they'll move in and out of focus as the story needs them to, so the standard idea of a background or side character is almost irrelevant.

I'd say we can eliminate some options - it can't be Aziz, unless Molly is Donna's sister. Dwight I think has a good chance of being Sasha's brother. Jake is the character that looks closest to Donna (ponytail guy). But do we even know whether the Revera is on the guys or the girls first team (who got extra time away at the resort)? I'm also guessing Dex and Jazz aren't Donna's kids. Whe also haven't seen Henry, who is mentioned a few times. But even there, we don't know that Donna is the only Revera, she was just the only one we'd seen so far in old WiaB. If Old WiaB is true regards Donna, there's a chance that the Revera on the first time is Willi's sprog.

I'm still waiting for a full quota of reacts so I can like posts again. The site is so frugal rationing them out like this.
I can see that I'm not alone in the world with my questions and assumptions.

Thank you for your further analysis. It encourages me to poke around in this “swamp” even more and look for answers.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Does anyone know when the Patreon version will be released? I mean I am guessing this extremely censored Steam version is not the one supporters get, or am I mistaken?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone know when the Patreon version will be released? I mean I am guessing this extremely censored Steam version is not the one supporters get, or am I mistaken?
There was a posting that all versions will have the same contend. So we should only missing the last update the Game got on Steam.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes