minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
BobTheDuck I still have a personal question: Sasha has, let's say, "rescued" Nika from awkward situations twice. What do you think their motivations are?

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
i just wanted to masturbate now im depressed.
At least you match your profile picture now lol

he's drinking out of a closed flask, new rework coming...
It's the MC from Hillside lol

This flask is hilarious... why is the dude drinking from an army flask?

This is the flask he should have

Flask.jpg

I started the Steam version today. I'm paying attention this time. Being the fly on the wall sort to speak. I see the boob/make-out scene with Summer in the Cabin is gone? (summers gone lol) unless that doesn't happen yet (I don't remember) the random Nami poses are gone (when you wake up and she's in your room and does those random movements in the OG)

If these things don't happen yet then, my bad. I wish Nami had a different top on... looks so old-style compared to the other outfits/clothes I see. Besides that, I liked the cinematics and the music that goes along with them. Only 27 mins in so, still lots to see.

Oh, I also wish the dialogue font was different. Some things just feel "old" you know?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
At least you match your profile picture now lol

It's the MC from Hillside lol

This flask is hilarious... why is the dude drinking from an army flask?

This is the flask he should have

View attachment 3632884

I started the Steam version today. I'm paying attention this time. Being the fly on the wall sort to speak. I see the boob/make-out scene with Summer in the Cabin is gone? (summers gone lol) unless that doesn't happen yet (I don't remember) the random Nami poses are gone (when you wake up and she's in your room and does those random movements in the OG)

If these things don't happen yet then, my bad. I wish Nami had a different top on... looks so old-style compared to the other outfits/clothes I see. Besides that, I liked the cinematics and the music that goes along with them. Only 27 mins in so, still lots to see.

Oh, I also wish the dialogue font was different. Some things just feel "old" you know?
Summer being adult and smoking joints was cut when ch3 released I think (Jan 2021?), when the rework started, that was the first scene to be reworked. I agree about the font - I liked the cursive better, and I think that font appeared around ch4 for the tabletop scene, but, at least it's completely legible.

BobTheDuck I still have a personal question: Sasha has, let's say, "rescued" Nika from awkward situations twice. What do you think their motivations are?
My personal feeling is that:

Sasha is a Petrova, and she'd potentially know who recieved scholarships. Nami and Nika potentially have as they weren't able to look around to choose, and one blurb on epic mentioned that directly. So they didn't get to chose a different one, because they were offered a place like Vic? Sasha could easily hear things, just like Layla talks about how chummy her mum is with the dean, and Stefan has dinner with a coach from a rival school (to the one Mario goes to, I know Coates is ZPR) and someone from MOR, while he's the JS school. So there are definitely politics and things being said.

So that's one angle, Sasha has a motive because she's curious as to why her mum agreed to a scholarship - why are Nika and Nami special, what's so special about cute emo boy? (To paraphrase a character :sneaky:)

The other reason, which is much more likely is she is gentle when she forgets to be strict. The way she treats him when training and the drug for the panic attack are based out of kindness with no ulterior motive. The locker room thing was also kindness, but she also probably felt pissed off at what he shouted about women, like Mila was annoyed - he didn't explain to everone remember, she just heard him dissing women in general.

But the last thing is kindness isn't why she's stalking him with her posse and they seem there at all kinds of moments. Redhead is even in the clothing shop. I know they are not 100% stalking, but when Sasha prevents the fight with Sai, I wonder if the redhead was also training with Ayua. And I wonder if Sasha was there as a college founders daughter preventing a fight, or was going to rumble with Sai and friends on Nika's side, or just break it up and humiliate all the males there.

Not sure if there's a clear answer, I guess it's somewhere between curiousity, kindness and duty.

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
But rating SG lower than something like Deluca family is crazy. We have to draw a line somewhere. Almost want to up doot it to restore balance to the force.
It's subjective. I've been following this game for 5 years, I've seen what it was, what it could be and what it is. I'd rate The DeLuca Family higher than SG Season 1 without a shadow of a doubt.

a 16 year old really play those kinda games?:unsure:
Buddy have you played the latest version? The target audience of this game is LITERALLY teens now. Most 16 year olds out there would love the shit out of this game. Considering I'm almost twice as old it makes sense I'm having such a hard time liking SG.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
So I finished the run through of the latest release

Never noticed the toilet paper roll on Nami's desk before

Seriously wtf?

Namiwtf..JPG

No wonder they have a rat infestation

Reactions: wizardcock

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
In general, the interest of these 3 families in college can be understood. This is just another big scheme for whitening money. Why pay with pure money for children’s education and other benefits, if you can do the same thing in black cash through funds? Tuition, scholarships, various huge discounts in *their* stores, accommodation, etc. The only thing I want quicker is for Nika to know that one way or another, he has a warm place in his pocket and doesn’t have to bust his ass with trainers in the evening. He can find thousands of ways to spend time more interesting. Even just dinner with Bella or Nami.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
My personal feeling is that:

Sasha is a Petrova, and she'd potentially know who recieved scholarships. Nami and Nika potentially have as they weren't able to look around to choose, and one blurb on epic mentioned that directly. So they didn't get to chose a different one, because they were offered a place like Vic? Sasha could easily hear things, just like Layla talks about how chummy her mum is with the dean, and Stefan has dinner with a coach from a rival school (to the one Mario goes to, I know Coates is ZPR) and someone from MOR, while he's the JS school. So there are definitely politics and things being said.

So that's one angle, Sasha has a motive because she's curious as to why her mum agreed to a scholarship - why are Nika and Nami special, what's so special about cute emo boy? (To paraphrase a character :sneaky:)

The other reason, which is much more likely is she is gentle when she forgets to be strict. The way she treats him when training and the drug for the panic attack are based out of kindness with no ulterior motive. The locker room thing was also kindness, but she also probably felt pissed off at what he shouted about women, like Mila was annoyed - he didn't explain to everone remember, she just heard him dissing women in general.

But the last thing is kindness isn't why she's stalking him with her posse and they seem there at all kinds of moments. Redhead is even in the clothing shop. I know they are not 100% stalking, but when Sasha prevents the fight with Sai, I wonder if the redhead was also training with Ayua. And I wonder if Sasha was there as a college founders daughter preventing a fight, or was going to rumble with Sai and friends on Nika's side, or just break it up and humiliate all the males there.

Not sure if there's a clear answer, I guess it's somewhere between curiousity, kindness and duty.
May I add one more observation from my side to your assessment.

It seems to me that Sasha is "watching over" Nika. The panic attack in the classroom, who suddenly appears? That redhead with the white streaks whose name we don't know. Thanks for the tip about the beating scene. She also appears here with Sasha. We can only speculate whether it was intentional or just pure coincidence. They resolve the situation without saying a word, just by their presence. Sasha also appears again and again in the background in various scenes.

But I see parallels to Bella. While I find the communication here to be stupid, clumsy and not at a very high level, with Sasha it's a completely different story. Old Swede, there are meaningful and very pointed sentences flying around. But with all the verbal battles you can see that they don't find each other unattractive to the point of being shy.

But I agree with you, she has some reason. We may find out which one at some point.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
May I add one more observation from my side to your assessment.

It seems to me that Sasha is "watching over" Nika. The panic attack in the classroom, who suddenly appears? That redhead with the white streaks whose name we don't know. Thanks for the tip about the beating scene. She also appears here with Sasha. We can only speculate whether it was intentional or just pure coincidence. They resolve the situation without saying a word, just by their presence. Sasha also appears again and again in the background in various scenes.

But I see parallels to Bella. While I find the communication here to be stupid, clumsy and not at a very high level, with Sasha it's a completely different story. Old Swede, there are meaningful and very pointed sentences flying around. But with all the verbal battles you can see that they don't find each other unattractive to the point of being shy.

But I agree with you, she has some reason. We may find out which one at some point.
And I suspect the dyed white hair is something to do with the martial arts, maybe Sasha won a friendly tournament, or maybe it's a team thing and they're performing somewhere. I do have a feeling it's more significant than some simple fashion statement.

Reactions: minibaer12
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes