John972

Apr 24, 2018
Reading this conversation several hours later, and the other one about the WIAB characters, I don't know all their names but who is the guy that picked Ayua up and fireman-carried her out of the bar when she was drunk? That was done on Sasha's order, could he be the Revera?
As you'll see from other posts, there's a lot of conjecture about who Dwight is. I tend to think he's related to Sasha, but all cards are on the table, so I don't discount him being a Rivera (along with the other first team candidates BobTheDuck mentioned - of the known men's first team members Larry, Dex, Aziz, and Jazz are likely not a Revera. That leaves Jake or Dwight or a female from the women's first team, none of whom have made an appearance in the game yet)

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
So, i did 3 runs one focused on Bella, Nami, and Mia (i think, the broke blonde with future back problems), and in none of the playthroughs there were any actual sex scenes.

I get that this game is a lot more story-focused than others (which is why I finally played it) but is there no sex AT ALL or am I just really good at avoiding every bit of naughty stuff?
You did 3 paths, alright. Did you read anything story-related? Well, don't answer that was a rhetorical question, so let me help you out by being your blurb for SG: It would make literally no sense at all if the MC had sex in Season 1.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Anyways... I'm done with it, so let me just gather my thoughts a bit, but there's a few things I'll say outright:
A lot of very good points! One of the cringiest scenes in this VN was the part in the bar before Bella date where MC explains to Joff why he doesn't tell Nami about the guy hitting on her. Suddenly he's all "I'm doing social experiment" and "I'm big brain behind the curtain, muahahahaha!" and all that crap. That was such a random scene that the first time I got to it I was just blinking and going "huh?" It served no purpose, came out of nowhere, was completely at odds with the entire game before it and with the character and didn't appear again, nor had any influence.

So yeah my bad, she's won 249 cases and lost 3 in the old version, compared to Dana who is 83 to 1. Do you even play these games?
I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at a random, extremely high number Ocean just pulled out of his ass just like Night King got those steel monster chains to pull Viserion out of the lake with.

249 cases... that's a record that someone at the end of his career before retirement can boast with, lol. But I guess grrrrrrl power! with this dev is all-encompassing lol (for example: anyone who's EVER done any real sports is facepalming at the scenes where girls are easily beating guys at them or how Zara outruns and outlasts everyone, etc. I guess Ocean never did sports or even considered checking performance charts of men-vs-women or even watched mixed-sex sprinters).

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
A lot of very good points! One of the cringiest scenes in this VN was the part in the bar before Bella date where MC explains to Joff why he doesn't tell Nami about the guy hitting on her. Suddenly he's all "I'm doing social experiment" and "I'm big brain behind the curtain, muahahahaha!" and all that crap. That was such a random scene that the first time I got to it I was just blinking and going "huh?" It served no purpose, came out of nowhere, was completely at odds with the entire game before it and with the character and didn't appear again, nor had any influence.

Well he says the same (mostly at least) thing to Bella, when she waits for him after class and asks him with whom he got into a fight.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Personally I think it is a body guard like the one at the book club.
Probably not, bro, otherwise he's a shitty bodyguard who also happens to be the captain of the first team, which means he spends a lot of time on the training and matches. He also uses the substances :illuminati: in his free time with his bros and sends dickpics to his professors. Just read again the dialogue between him, Aziz, Jazz and the other members of the main team in Ch3x5 during the trial match between the freshmen.

Last edited:

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
No, it's gone. The only scenes he returned were Nami topless by the lake and slapping her butt.
This is just only my opinion, but I think he will not change anything else in the first season, well, maybe except for minor bugfixes. And he certainly won’t bring back scenes that were removed during the beta, and the Vic’s flashing pussy scene was removed in beta.
For a little bit of spice that was there and takes it away...

I hope that since all the season 1 is completed with the same quality of renderings and there is no pending work, the fluidity with the following chapters will not have setbacks.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
For a little bit of spice that was there and takes it away...

I hope that since all the season 1 is completed with the same quality of renderings and there is no pending work, the fluidity with the following chapters will not have setbacks.
If you look at the consistency of WiaB, I think that's the way SG will be moving forward, regardless of timelines: because Ocean started again from scratch, each chapter builds on the last, things won't have to be cut or expanded because he gets carried away re-rendering old scenes - all the scenes are being developed pretty linear there, along with the plot, no jumping back to stuff that was 2 years old, just each release building on the last.

Also, because SG S2 is going to be 18+, the process won't require cutting any lewds, Ocean just has to check the sex category. none of this 'it's too much for 16+, not enough for 18+ stuff.

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
Well he says the same (mostly at least) thing to Bella, when she waits for him after class and asks him with whom he got into a fight.
I can't quite put my finger on why, but this scene is one of my favorites. The first time I watched it, it just hit differently. You can sense the first hints of Bella's feelings for the MC. There's nothing overly complex about it - no spectacular animations or anything like that. It's just a few seconds long, but it left a lasting impression on me...

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Finally getting to Ch 5 and I realized there's another choice I really wish the game had. When Nami realizes they're walking in a cougar den, I woulda noped out of there at the first opportunity. I hope we get some decent interaction with Sasha at least, but this looks like fan service for huge-titted milf lovers. This games' models already lean to the unnaturally large boobs side of the scale, it doesn't need more.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I'm curious how many copies of Summer's Gone were sold on steam, how many to 16 year old,

1715706156171.png

1715706188012.png

Nudity has been extremely reduced in a game that has zero sex.
Extremely? No!

I don't get from where this bullshit about censoring is coming.

One Nami topless scene was removed, and that was a pretty minor change. And we don't talk about that, that this particular scene was yesterday(?) added back again into the game.

Factually untrue. And "plenty" is relative.
Factually totally true.

Reverted Nami topless scene is not even worth to call it censoring.

So what is the problem? Is the lack of Nikas genitals so infuriating for you all?

And yes, there are already many renders with boobs and asses in the game. Enough that no one can seriously talk about "censoring"

It's not necessary to have complete nude shots for a game to be erotic.
The kissing scene when Bella frees Nika from the handcuffs is way more erotic than a h-scene could ever be.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Factually totally true.

Reverted Nami topless scene is not even worth to call it censoring.

So what is the problem? Is the lack of Nikas genitals so infuriating for you all?

And yes, there are already many renders with boobs and asses in the game. Enough that no one can seriously talk about "censoring"

It's not necessary to have complete nude shots for a game to be erotic.
The kissing scene when Bella frees Nika from the handcuffs is way more erotic than a h-scene could ever be.
Not sure if you have a reading disability or are just stupid. But I'll help you out and quote my post again. The answer to your questions is there.

Factually untrue. And "plenty" is relative.
Anyways the issue is that this crap that was released is as far removed from the original game most of us a lot of us fell in love with as can be. It's not a few renders of dicks and boobs that are the problem. The problem is what the missing content means. What impact it had on the narrative and the characters. That can't be replaced.

This game was a rowdy child, smart, loud and proud. Who didn't much care for what all the other kids were doing. That child was subjected to electroshock therapy and had a lobotomy. Now it's just standing there with all the other kids, eating sand and crayons with drool all over their face :LOL:
Hint: It's in bold ;)

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
One Nami topless scene was removed, and that was a pretty minor change. And we don't talk about that, that this particular scene was yesterday(?) added back again into the game.
This is false. Nami was naked when you guys wake up together after you spend the night in her room(as far as I'm aware this also makes a later scene not make sense I'd have to double check though to be sure). She was also naked when you go check on her after she finds out about Nick for the first time and her beautiful bubblegum pink nipples and perky tits exposed while you hold her. Neither of these will be restored as far as I'm aware he just changed them completely.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes