Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yet more years old accounts with only a handful of posts shitting on the VN....

Gonna be another busy day of listing...
Well, some Peops just don't get it when there shit gets already to boring for the other peops in here. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Because I'm used to playing SG with insect mod (adoptive siblings not roommates), it feels a bit awkward when I don't use it, and it's very annoying :cautious:. So I was forced to wait for the Mod to be available before continuing the game :oops:.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
A few scenes were altered, but there are still plenty of boobs everywhere, just like before.
Factually untrue. And "plenty" is relative.
Anyways the issue is that this crap that was released is as far removed from the original game most of us a lot of us fell in love with as can be. It's not a few renders of dicks and boobs that are the problem. The problem is what the missing content means. What impact it had on the narrative and the characters. That can't be replaced.

This game was a rowdy child, smart, loud and proud. Who didn't much care for what all the other kids were doing. That child was subjected to electroshock therapy and had a lobotomy. Now it's just standing there with all the other kids, eating sand and crayons with drool all over their face :LOL:

Last edited:

Nikephorus

Jun 6, 2023
Factually untrue. And "plenty" is relative.
Anyways the issue is that this crap that was released is as far removed from the original game most of us a lot of us fell in love with as can be. It's not a few renders of dicks and boobs that are the problem. The problem is what the missing content means. What impact it had on the narrative and the characters. That can't be replaced.

This game was a rowdy child, smart, loud and proud. Who didn't much care for what all the other kids were doing. That child was subjected to electroshock therapy and had a lobotomy. Now it's just standing there with all the other kids, eating sand and crayons with drool all over their face :LOL:
I played through previous versions of the game, and personally, I believe this release has a superior storyline. Some cringe-worthy scenes from the earlier versions have been either removed or reworked, and I think the overall story and dialogue have been improved as a result. May I ask what missing content you are upset about?

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
We know a Revera also attends ZPR; we just don't know the identity of that person yet. (Nika: "And who is a Revera?" Mila: "I think there's someone in the first team but... yeah, I don't know.").

I suspect the Revera could be Dwight, who hangs out with Sasha and is on the men's first team. But's that's just conjecture at this stage.
Reading this conversation several hours later, and the other one about the WIAB characters, I don't know all their names but who is the guy that picked Ayua up and fireman-carried her out of the bar when she was drunk? That was done on Sasha's order, could he be the Revera?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Reading this conversation several hours later, and the other one about the WIAB characters, I don't know all their names but who is the guy that picked Ayua up and fireman-carried her out of the bar when she was drunk? That was done on Sasha's order, could he be the Revera?
Pretty sure its Dwight, the captain of the first basketball team. He arrived on the first day at college together with Sasha too (you can see them in the background)

screenshot0032.png

screenshot0028.png screenshot0027.png

I think he's Sasha's brother and a petrova and another player is a revera. I cant see any other reason why they would arrive at college together and going their own ways afterwards. And he's blonde like all the petrova's.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Pretty sure its Dwight, the captain of the first basketball team. He arrived on the first day at college together with Sasha too (you can see them in the background)

View attachment 3633381

View attachment 3633383 View attachment 3633384

I think he's Sasha's brother and a petrova and another player is a revera. I cant see any other reason why they would arrive at college together and going their own ways afterwards. And he's blonde like all the petrova's.
Another reason I think more reworks are on the way. There's still a lot of flip-flopping between old and new renders. Again, like with the stairs scene. New Mila on one picture, then the very next picture you see Mila in the background with her older model all of a sudden. Hope that's not the case, but who knows at this point.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

View attachment 3633381

View attachment 3633383 View attachment 3633384

Right, because there are still players on the first team we haven't seen like Henry, and Jake could be the Revera, or the Revera could be a girl on the girl's first team. We don't even know the gender of the Revera.As you say, given that it looks like Dwight was arriving with Sasha (I suspect the guy in black was their driver, as the bodyguard is Inessa) I think Dwight is Sasha's brother. However, he and Kate are the only blondes I can recall who aren't bottle blonde. Dwight would know Ayua quite well as Sasha's brother, and it would make sense he was checking the bar out with Sasha.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Right, because there are still players on the first team we haven't seen like Henry, and Jake could be the Revera, or the Revera could be a girl on the girl's first team. We don't even know the gender of the Revera.As you say, given that it looks like Dwight was arriving with Sasha (I suspect the guy in black was their driver, as the bodyguard is Inessa) I think Dwight is Sasha's brother. However, he and Kate are the only blondes I can recall who aren't bottle blonde. Dwight would know Ayua quite well as Sasha's brother, and it would make sense he was checking the bar out with Sasha.
Yeah and while i think that Ayua is a chick who gets along well with most guys too its the complete opposite for Sasha imo.

Sasha has trust issues towards men yet trusts dwight completly with Ayua's wellbeing. I can only see her behaving like that with a brother or a boyfriend.

Edit: And theres of course always the possibility that Dwight is Ayua's half brother himself while Sasha's brother. :KEK:

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Personally I think it is a body guard like the one at the book club.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Or the gay best friend :unsure:
Gay, you say? Who doesn't like sticking their fingers up other guys arses? ;)

The extra scene with Sasha and Dwight was great because it showed she lurks in the background looking after the welfare of other people, not just suddenly appearing out of nowhere to only help Nika.

Reactions: Krytax123

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Personally I think it is a body guard like the one at the book club.
It's definitely Dwight, he's doing a bad job of being Sasha's bodyguard while sleeping hungover supposedly watching Nika play basketball. If he was Sasha bodyguard, why does he leave her alone to take Ayua home? Ayua we know doesn't have a bodyguard because she does illegal street racing and can beat people up. Inessa is Sasha's bodyguard according to what where told.

Or the gay best friend :unsure:
Suspiciously common, like I might have read that character in some other AVN somewhere :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: codex35
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes