Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
AFAIK you don't really need to reject Vic at any point so far. I agreed to go on a date with Vic and told Bella my MC had kissed her. Nothing bad happened. Your relationship with Bella, if you chose to go that route, is an open one so you shouldn't be punished too hard for pursuing other girls until something more serious is set in stone. Plus, Ocean indicated that Vic will be the most compatible with any other girl for a possible throuple.

So don't be an ass and don't make Vic cry. Poor girl has it hard as is.
(I'd totally dropkick her off a cliff for Maja though... :ROFLMAO:...but not really...I think...I really like Maja...)
I remember the old quotes and have them saved, but he backtracked on some of those since then, confirmed bella/nami, and then said some other throuples were in the works or something... Honestly it's hard to track everything so at this point, whatever haha, though it does feel like she is still the most compatible for multiple-person relationships, though that's not really what I'm aiming for and I usually rarely go for "harem" ends anyway...

reference: here are the super old quotes i was talking about

Vic Compatibility 1.png
Vic Compatibility 2.png

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I remember the old quotes and have them saved, but he backtracked on some of those since then, confirmed bella/nami, and then said some other throuples were in the works or something... Honestly it's hard to track everything so at this point, whatever haha, though it does feel like she is still the most compatible for multiple-person relationships, though that's not really what I'm aiming for and I usually rarely go for "harem" ends anyway...

reference: here are the super old quotes i was talking about

View attachment 3648131
View attachment 3648133
The simplest way to not make Vic cry it to take Nami for a walk, and find out about the deal. Vic'll probably ask you again and again and again again.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
At first I even thought the goth girl was Melanie :) But there’s no point for her in lurking in the ZPR.
1716065929632.png

Melanie has a birth mark / beauty mark? whatever you call it, facial mole, on her face though.
I tried very hard to look back at screenshots of the pizza/bus girl, and even with the hair blocking somewhat near part of that face, it's thin enough that you might be able to see it on close up of renders, but it's not there. Definitely don't think it's Melanie, unless the attention to detail was missed, but I feel attention to detail is pretty well done / intentional so far, so I doubt it's her.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
If you're into silicone I guess :KEK:
I'm actually kind of weird with this, but I don't mind if they are done well. In many cases, they look better than some natural ones / none at all. I don't expect everyone to have the same twisted preferences I do though, so I respect your opinion haha

Reactions: mostwanted8

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I'm actually kind of weird with this, but I don't mind if they are done well. In many cases, they look better than some natural ones / none at all. I don't expect everyone to have the same twisted preferences I do though, so I respect your opinion haha
I'm not a fan but fake tits can be attractive if done well. The thing with Vic's titties is they look clearly fake and like the bad trashy kind (she's not the only character with this problem) despite actually not being fake. But more power to you if you like it.
Don't let me talk about her nose and lips, they look fake af too...
secretly you want to motorboat them:sneaky:
No thx, those things look hard as stone. The experience would be hardly pleasurable :KEK:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Speaking of character looks I never paid much attention to this game development or thread till recently. Did Ocean ever change Bella's looks. I want to assume yes since he can't help but to give everyone bigger tits.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Speaking of character looks I never paid much attention to this game development or thread till recently. Did Ocean ever change Bella's looks. I want to assume yes since he can't help but to give everyone bigger tits.
Meanwhile, a certain Cheeto who hasn't developed at all in that department:
FUCK YOU GOD (Ocean), WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!?

:ROFLMAO:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
All I know is that sometimes she's gorgeous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While sometimes she's hideous.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
All I know is that sometimes she's gorgeous.
While sometimes she's hideous.
That's very true in real life too, though. Lighting and angles changes people's pictures, even without any filters or anything, a lot. Agreed though, but please don't be too loud, we don't want more time spent on remakes haha :ROFLMAO: :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes