Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
LastUP.jpg
This are the differences between the uploaded and the last update version on Steam. Inkl the File Info.plst within the APP folder. Not really worth to upload. Just because i'm pretty sure it wasn't the last Update.

But ya know. It's boring so i started something.

Just extract and overwrite the files in the SG-Folder.

Last edited:

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
That particular poster though, there's no grey for them, everyone's on one side or the other. Everything is extreme hyperbole (yes that was intentional) that must be fought!
Are you talking about these guys? I found a lot of such topics in a couple of minutes, I won’t copy everything, I’ll just paste the last 2.
Caught you lying again.

Nobody=0%
Everybody=100%
AlexFXR is determined to dislike Ocean. He holds a grudge since Ocean called him a troll.
He is not a game critic like you; this is personal.
These guys are lying and presenting their words as other people's opinions, this is quite consistent with what you said about extreme hyperbole. Are you going to fight them too, or will you not go against your colleagues from the brotherhood of the White Knights? :KEK:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
LMAO at this point im just here to laugh at this trash fire of a game.
You need something better to do with your life man. There is something better for you out there, I know it!

one of his sandbox portion has more charm than the entirety of this game.

if BaD is overrated then what would you call SG?
If you like/enjoy sandboxes, then, I guess?

Not overrated. Definitely needs to hit, at least over 9,000 in the ratings department. Damn you! 492 Votes!

Real Bella
Nah, AI Bella...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
No thanks lol, this sounds rubbish no matter the way you look at it.

Forcing someone to become able to be intimate? Switch the genders and you may get how shitty that sounds.

And no way Nika would go along with shit like that lol, he isn’t a holgerson.
well like I said I knew it would be bad for story telling and would never happen I just think it be funny

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The one thing I find interesting is that Namis character design is the only one I have seen in otherAVNs. All the attractive female characters she is the only one.

Reactions: Don Sucio

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
YOU sure LOVE "trash fire" games, given this is far and away the thread where you post the most...
Trash fires are my specialty when I see one I can’t help myself but to point and laugh. SG is by far the biggest overhyped trash fire here. Now you know why I post here the most.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
You need something better to do with your life man. There is something better for you out there, I know it!

If you like/enjoy sandboxes, then, I guess?

Not overrated. Definitely needs to hit, at least over 9,000 in the ratings department. Damn you! 492 Votes!

Nah, AI Bella...
I actually hate sandboxes, but I still think BaD’s sandbox part is better than the whole of SG.

I only come here when I’m bored so might stop after a week or two and then come back when Ocean drops another update with no substance but more reworks.

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes