Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The one thing I find interesting is that Namis character design is the only one I have seen in otherAVNs. All the attractive female characters she is the only one.

Reactions: Don Sucio

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
YOU sure LOVE "trash fire" games, given this is far and away the thread where you post the most...
Trash fires are my specialty when I see one I can’t help myself but to point and laugh. SG is by far the biggest overhyped trash fire here. Now you know why I post here the most.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
You need something better to do with your life man. There is something better for you out there, I know it!

If you like/enjoy sandboxes, then, I guess?

Not overrated. Definitely needs to hit, at least over 9,000 in the ratings department. Damn you! 492 Votes!

Nah, AI Bella...
I actually hate sandboxes, but I still think BaD’s sandbox part is better than the whole of SG.

I only come here when I’m bored so might stop after a week or two and then come back when Ocean drops another update with no substance but more reworks.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I actually hate sandboxes, but I still think BaD’s sandbox part is better than the whole of SG.

I only come here when I’m bored so might stop after a week or two and then come back when Ocean drops another update with no substance but more reworks.
There are really better things to do if you are bored.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
The one thing I find interesting is that Namis character design is the only one I have seen in otherAVNs. All the attractive female characters she is the only one.
I think most of SG renders are quite originals, i haven´t see them in many other games :unsure:, except in Wiab, of course...
But yeah, Nami model render is unique in SG, at least i haven´t seen her model in other games as good like here, i have seen attempts of Namis in other games but like in SG there is nothing (at least in the games i have played)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I think most of SG renders are quite originals, i haven´t see them in many other games :unsure:, except in Wiab, of course...
But yeah, Nami model render is unique in SG, at least i haven´t seen her model in other games as good like here, i have seen attempts of Namis in other games but like in SG there is nothing (at least in the games i have played)
If I remember correctly this model name is Sinisa and she's quite popular and is being used in many games.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
If I remember correctly this model name is Sinisa and she's quite popular and is being used in many games.
Thanks for the name! Maybe i use it someday.
And yeah! I have seen that model in some other games but not with the quality or beauty like in SG. Of course the beauty standar can be just my personal opinion.

But i haven´t seen the model in sooo many games, just in a few of them, maybe i need to play more :LOL:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Seen her in a couple of AVNs

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Trash fires are my specialty when I see one I can’t help myself but to point and laugh. SG is by far the biggest overhyped trash fire here. Now you know why I post here the most.
S-o-o-o, let me get this straight...

You play every update of SG to confirm it's still a "trash fire" and then spend all your waking time at F95 in this particular thread to let others know your feelings about the game.

You can come out of the closet, ya know (i.e. you actually like the game but are too ashamed to say so). Admitting it is the first step... :)

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
OK, since the infamous patch was nowhere near getting updated for the final Season 1 release (and I have a feeling somehow it won't be released by the same source as before, given the Patreon politics), I've tasked myself with creating it. Well, updating it for the final release...
Here's the i-patch for the current Steam release. Should work fine with the Patreon build as well since they're identical.
The patch is compatible with Steam achievements.

I took the exact same approach as with previous versions of the patch, just unzip the attached and drop the "patchSG.rpy" file into the "game" directory of your SG folder. Don't change the filename!
Upon first launch the game will recreate the compiled "patchSG.rpyc" companion file.

Dialog changes come from the previous patch released for Chapter 5 beta, slightly amended when necessary to fit the updated Season 1 original dialogs. I did fix a few lines (just basic mistypes) from the Season 1 release as well.
But there's more. As you know a lot of further censoring went into the Season 1 release. Ocean cut a few risky renders, toned down some of the dialogue. And while he removed many of the assets cut from the game, a very small number of them were left in. So I've reenabled them with this patch and also restored some of the more spicy dialog (when it made sense, while keeping it balanced).
But please note : this is NOT an "uncensor" mod! The restored shots are part of larger scenes and are just additional shots. They wouldn't change your perception of the scene. It just felt like unnecessary edits on Ocean's part. I've attached a couple of them to this post. There are more drastic cuts which will be addressed with a full "uncensor" mod with i-patch, to be released by myself as well in the next couple of days, once testing is completed.

Tested this patch on a brand new Steam download of the game, on MacOS. Should work fine with Windows/Linux as well. I've tested several paths and did a few saves and loads with no issues. Your previous saves might not work with it though.
Please report if you find issues with it...

My thanks to scrappy for releasing an update of his Walkthrough/cheat mod which inspired me to revisit the patch.

Would appreciate if a mod could update the 1st post with this patch...

//last edit May 21st: changed a couple of dialogs in Chap4x5
Tnx :) But it doesn't work with the scrappy WT mod, sadly.

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
As far as I'm concerned, the LI's can still change in that a girl can become one and one can get demoted from LI status during development? Or did the developer already decide them fully?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
As far as I'm concerned, the LI's can still change in that a girl can become one and one can get demoted from LI status during development? Or did the developer already decide them fully?
It might change but Ocean ain't gonna talk about it anymore :

oc.png

For now, we just can be certain that all the names mentioned will remains LIs.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
S-o-o-o, let me get this straight...

You play every update of SG to confirm it's still a "trash fire" and then spend all your waking time at F95 in this particular thread to let others know your feelings about the game.

You can come out of the closet, ya know (i.e. you actually like the game but are too ashamed to say so). Admitting it is the first step... :)
LMAO you think i like this game? i played the initial release and my first impression of SG was not that great. that car accident scene and that dumb gun sequence in it was really bad and made me instantly dislike the MC after that my impression of this game never improved. that scene was so bad that Ocean himself deleted that sequence, but first impressions are important. i was only a fan of WIAB but now im starting to think that Ocean will fuck up that game as well.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes