PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
For me my to do List in is Bella , Nami , Nia , Nadia , Eve (Beanpole), Mila , Vic, any others cant say id care 1 way or another
My to do list:

Bella
Amber
Claire
Bella and Amber
Amber and Claire
Bella and Claire
Bella, Amber, and Claire

Any of these would be a Very Good Day... with some being EPIC!

And when the MC needs to take a break...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
Checking back on this after a couple of years, is this still endlessly "reworking the rework" or is there some actual adult content now?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
4+ years and still not a single sexy scene? I'm a big fan of slow burns but this is ridiculous, come on... If you are one of those who plan to live forever and will see this finished, enjoy I guess.
Checking back on this after a couple of years, is this still endlessly "reworking the rework" or is there some actual adult content now?
You know, between Oct 26, 2023 and today aren't a couple of years.

May 28, 2020
So the file I can download on the OP is the steam version with less tits compared to the patreon version, and patreon version is not availible here. I got a bit confused, sorry.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
So the file I can download on the OP is the steam version with less tits compared to the patreon version, and patreon version is not availible here. I got a bit confused, sorry.
There's only one version, the patreon version was initially labelled steam as well. The most recent compressed version will be with all the updates. If the download has the music DLCs in the game folder, you have the most recent patched version.

Reactions: Dontforgetthejoker

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
Rework is done now, sex is not in there yet, see you in a few years.
Lol. Thanks for the answer bro. I'll just unwatch this. 5 years and not a single adult scene? Ain't nobody got time for that.

You know, between Oct 26, 2023 and today aren't a couple of years.
For you to personally dig my old post to attack me instead of simply answering the question, means you must be the local giga shill. I've been watching this thread for a LONG time, probably longer than you have an account here. Figures the state of the game after all these years would require people like you to keep the carrot on the stick dangling.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
There is only one (final) version as of now. The steam version is the same as the patreon version.
But the Steam version here on F95 isn't the same as on Steam. We should mention that. There was an update after the leak with some changes in graphics and some bugfixes.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
And yet - here you Still are... 'enduring' the disappointment of Season 1...

So far ...

You are a banner carrier for 'this game is crappy High School Musical/being force to interact with bella/this game is all hype no substance' - all direct quotes from posts you've made in the last week.

In some of your earlier posts you talk about how you don't like Nika - the MC.

So - what Do you like... what is So redeeming about SG Season 1 that you are still here, providing commentary when you have repeatedly pointed out so many things you don't like about SG?

I can't imagine staying on any thread and spending my valuable time lamenting and complaining about how much I don't like something for 65+ posts since April 5th (all about SG and not a single post - at least using this User ID - for any other AVN), and yet you have...

I've left threads and AVNs for far less - but you do you...

Cheers!! :coffee:
LMAO at this point im just here to laugh at this trash fire of a game. i also find it interesting how delusional some people get over this overhyped game.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
But the Steam version here on F95 isn't the same as on Steam. We should mention that. There was an update after the leak with some changes in graphics and some bugfixes.
Was just one Picture changed in the last update (had a small line) and normal mini fixes in the script and renpy maybe updated.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
As far as I know there was a change that put all the missing content from the patreon version in the steam version. And if you talk about the last (small) update from two or three days back, that was just fixing typos and such.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
Being a DIK is overrated. Fuck those sandbox portions. Dropped that game and haven't gone back.

Well, if Season 2 is supposed to be "sex" heavy, that should be on the top of the "To do" list (To Do List = Bella, Nami, Amber, Vic wheelchair sex action?)

Unless its other characters who are having sex while Nika watches (girl on girl, girl on girl with Strap-on etc)
one of his sandbox portion has more charm than the entirety of this game. if BaD is overrated then what would you call SG?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
May not be in the OP, but it has been posted here (link now deleted btw, I've just searched for it).

4.40 star(s) 499 Votes