Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Would you look at that... First Fortuna's not so good review and now this... I'm betting my usual doomer rants here are sounding quite delightful right about now by comparison :LOL:

There is no denying my disappointment with the game over the past couple of years of development has been immeasurable but I'm still holding on, hoping S2 will pick back up again. More Sasha and Maja instead of Nia and Zara would help tremendously!
There are only two possibilities and we will have to wait and see. :HideThePain:
8qyyv5.jpg

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Redeem? You are aware that SG has overwhelmly positive reviews not only here, but also on Steam (96% is pretty rare there). No idea about Epic, I stay away from THAT.
Yeah I know man, but that doesn't change the fact that it took him 5 years to finish his first season and luckily I wasn't here from the start of the game. But like I said we have to wait and see what happens, only time has the answers.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
No harem?

Penguin sad :cry:

The game looks good, let's try it!
In case you don't know, there is also no sex or lewd scenes in the first season. I don't want penguin to be sad, blueballed and angry. I personally have no problem with it, my balls are tough enough to survive and I enjoy the game.

So, finished the update, when is the next one due? In a year?
Most likely we'll have a ch6 towards the end of the year. Season 2 will get to ch10. But I think I'm going to start calling it S2C1 because Ocean's ditched the 0.5 updates and there are just whole numbers, so Season 2 will be 10 chapters rather than 5, but roughly the same length as S1. ie more smaller chapters (hopefully :HideThePain:) meaning more frequent updates.

Ok, I seem to be out of the loop here, weren't we supposed to get like a chapter 5 full like a month after the beta? Is it included in this steam version thing?

Thanks in advance.
Season 1 is ch 1-5 full. S1 stops at the same place as Ch5 Beta, as the full content was the finished rework of Ch2 and 3. So if you haven't played season 1, a lot of old content has changed, and there's a lot of interesting new angles to plot points.

Reactions: StingerWolf

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yeah I know man, but that doesn't change the fact that it took him 5 years to finish his first season and luckily I wasn't here from the start of the game. But like I said we have to wait and see what happens, only time has the answers.
If you take into account only emotions, and do not try to include rational thinking, then yeah, everything is correct. Five years and only one season. What a disappointment.

Why the hell didn't he make BaD 2.0. Why the hell not all companies became Apple.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
If you take into account only emotions, and do not try to include rational thinking, then yeah, everything is correct. Five years and only one season. What a disappointment.

Why the hell didn't he make BaD 2.0. Why the hell not all companies became Apple.
if you look at how the white knights simp over this game you would think this is BaD 2.0, but it isnt. this game is all hype and no substance. season 1 is a disappointment.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
season 1 is a disappointment.
To you. Storywise I agree but the characters wasn't a disappointment for me. This is one of those games where I loved almost every character and just cant wait for more interactions with most of them even ones that barley had any content. There is only about 7- 10 other AVN's I can't wait for more interactions with the majority of the cast.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
In case you don't know, there is also no sex or lewd scenes in the first season. I don't want penguin to be sad, blueballed and angry. I personally have no problem with it, my balls are tough enough to survive and I enjoy the game.

Most likely we'll have a ch6 towards the end of the year. Season 2 will get to ch10. But I think I'm going to start calling it S2C1 because Ocean's ditched the 0.5 updates and there are just whole numbers, so Season 2 will be 10 chapters rather than 5, but roughly the same length as S1. ie more smaller chapters (hopefully :HideThePain:) meaning more frequent updates.

Season 1 is ch 1-5 full. S1 stops at the same place as Ch5 Beta, as the full content was the finished rework of Ch2 and 3. So if you haven't played season 1, a lot of old content has changed, and there's a lot of interesting new angles to plot points.
Thanks, those are quite good news. I will try out the reworked WiaB until then. But yeah, there are so many story threads Ocean could continue in SG, makes my head spin.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

You are right man. how could I expect that from a man working alone, especially when that man is working on two AVNs at the same time and reworked his two AVNs at the same time several times to perfection. And he still had energy left to think of another three AVNs before finishing the first two, truly an example of a logical man making the right decisions to not put more workload on solo.:HideThePain:

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
You are right man. how could I expect that from a man working alone, especially when that man in working on two AVNs at the same time and reworked his two AVNs at the same time several times to perfection. And he still had energy left to think of another three AVNs before finishing the first two, truly an example of a logical man making the right decisions so as not to increase his workload alone.
I understand your sarcasm bro, because the right decisions are completely obvious and easy to make, aren’t they. By the way, try to suggest some of the WiAB fans put aside their precious for an indefinite period and join the glorious SG community until it's completed and the dev can continue WiAB. Just please equip yourself with extra protection for your balls before this, you will need them in the second season of SG. :KEK:

But seriously, I recently looked through several threads of games that I used to like. For most, nothing has changed; the yellow banner next to their game titles remains in place; Some of them don't, but their developers struggle with the "writer's block"; I don’t know what this bullshit means, I hope it’s not a new covid strain. Many of them started at the same time as Ocean.

Making the mistake of a survivor, looking up only to those who were able to succeed, one might indeed get the impression that Ocean is just one big failure. Sometimes it’s useful to look at the graves of projects about which just a few years ago people were shouting enthusiastically and writing praising reviews "This game has so much potential!"

However, this, of course, does not change the fact that five years have passed since the game launched, that it has been reworked a lot, that the author is working on two projects at the same time and that there is no sex in the first season, and the MC is an emo edgelord limp dick.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I understand your sarcasm bro, because the right decisions are completely obvious and easy to make, aren’t they. By the way, try to suggest some of the WiAB fans put aside their precious for an indefinite period and join the glorious SG community until it's completed and the dev can continue WiAB. Just please equip yourself with extra protection for your balls before this, you will need them in the second season of SG. :KEK:

But seriously, I recently looked through several threads of games that I used to like. For most, nothing has changed; the yellow banner next to their game titles remains in place; Some of them don't, but their developers struggle with the "writer's block"; I don’t know what this bullshit means, I hope it’s not a new covid strain. Many of them started at the same time as Ocean.

Making the mistake of a survivor, looking up only to those who were able to succeed, one might indeed get the impression that Ocean is just one big failure. Sometimes it’s useful to look at the graves of projects about which just a few years ago people were shouting enthusiastically and writing praising reviews "This game has so much potential!"

However, this, of course, does not change the fact that five years have passed since the game launched, that it has been reworked a lot, that the author is working on two projects at the same time and that there is no sex in the first season, and the MC is an emo edgelord limp dick.
Don't worry man, I'm just making memes and laughing at the situation. I can complain about ocean but neither I nor anyone else can take away the merit of what he has achieved. Now we just need to see how the second season plays out and for the love of god ocean give poor nika a boner. :Kappa::KEK:

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Redeem? You are aware that SG has overwhelmly positive reviews not only here, but also on Steam (96% is pretty rare there). No idea about Epic, I stay away from THAT.
Yes, this is real bullshit. Here, at least half of the reviews are negative; if they had not been deleted, then they would have been in the majority. Yes, even if you don’t take into account reviews, different people constantly come to the forum and say that the game has gone bad. Nobody is happy that Ocean remade the plot and cut out the erotic scenes. There are a lot of positive reviews on Steam because they don’t know what Ocean does with his Patreons and haven’t seen the SG version before the changes.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Being a DIK is overrated. Fuck those sandbox portions. Dropped that game and haven't gone back.

and for the love of god ocean give poor nika a boner. :Kappa::KEK:
Well, if Season 2 is supposed to be "sex" heavy, that should be on the top of the "To do" list (To Do List = Bella, Nami, Amber, Vic wheelchair sex action?)

Unless its other characters who are having sex while Nika watches (girl on girl, girl on girl with Strap-on etc)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well, if Season 2 is supposed to be "sex" heavy, that should be on the top of the "To do" list (To Do List = Bella, Nami, Amber, Vic wheelchair sex action?)

Unless its other characters who are having sex while Nika watches (girl on girl, girl on girl with Strap-on etc)
For me my to do List in is Bella , Nami , Nia , Nadia , Eve (Beanpole), Mila , Vic, any others cant say id care 1 way or another

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
For me my to do List in is Bella , Nami , Nia , Nadia , Eve (Beanpole), Mila , Vic, any others cant say id care 1 way or another
As I can remember these ladies and not much anyone else, I approve of your "To Do" list and love the order.

Edit: Scratch that, I remember Sasha, Robin etc but they aren't my main focus right now.

Reactions: Dessolos

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Yes, this is real bullshit. Here, at least half of the reviews are negative; if they had not been deleted, then they would have been in the majority. Yes, even if you don’t take into account reviews, different people constantly come to the forum and say that the game has gone bad. Nobody is happy that Ocean remade the plot and cut out the erotic scenes. There are a lot of positive reviews on Steam because they don’t know what Ocean does with his Patreons and haven’t seen the SG version before the changes.
Rants about personal preferences not met are not reviews, but that is not the only thing that you don't understand.
And it doesn't matter for a review what you think "Ocean has done to his patreons" (I am one of them btw and he did nothing to me), let me help you here: A review is supposed to rate the product as it is at the time of review. Not how it came to be, that should be utterly irrelevant.

If you are one of those who cannot wait for all those updates, come back in a few years when it is finished. It would save your nerves and those of many here who haven't yet set you on ignore. ;)

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
As I can remember these ladies and not much anyone else, I approve of your "To Do" list and love the order.

Edit: Scratch that, I remember Sasha, Robin etc but they aren't my main focus right now.
Yeah Sasha idk where I'd put her she is hot but like you not a main focus and Robin for me is just a content fuck cause I don't forgive her just yet .

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes