AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
If Summer's Gone is successful on Steam and Ocean gets wealthy, you will be devastated.
I will watch your progress with great interest.
If Ocean is successful and gets rich on Steam, I will be very happy about it. But to achieve this, Ocean will have to develop the game, and not endless reworks. Steam doesn't forgive mistakes like Patreon does. Therefore, DPC updates 6000 frames once a year, someone releases 1000+ renders as DN every 2 months. In general, Ocean will have to take the game seriously if he wants to get rich. He will no longer be able to release a bunch of renders with dialogues without meaning, which only stretch out the game, as before.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
If Summer's Gone is successful on Steam and Ocean gets wealthy, you will be devastated.
I will watch your progress with great interest.
Your assumptions may not always be as accurate as you think. You guys somehow trick yourselves into believing every single critic has a personal vendetta against Ocean for some reason...

I can only speak for myself but as a critic of SG and Ocean for years I DO hope he makes millions! I want him to create a company, rent out a studio, hire a small team of devs to work on his games full time. I want him to get big enough to make deals with artists and brands and have real life products represented in the game. Real songs written by real artists specifically for the game. I want him to pump out 1000 high quality render updates every 3 months for both of his games!

Just because I don't find him/his games worthy of my own money (at this point), doesn't mean I don't want him to get everyone else's :WeSmart:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Your assumptions may not always be as accurate as you think. You guys somehow trick yourselves into believing every single critic has a personal vendetta against Ocean for some reason...

I can only speak for myself but as a critic of SG and Ocean for years I DO hope he makes millions! I want him to create a company, rent out a studio, hire a small team of devs to work on his games full time. I want him to get big enough to make deals with artists and brands and have real life products represented in the game. Real songs written by real artists specifically for the game. I want him to pump out 1000 high quality render updates every 3 months for both of his games!

Just because I don't find him/his games worthy of my own money (at this point), doesn't mean I don't want him to get everyone else's :WeSmart:
Do you consider yourself as the same type of critic as the mentioned poster?

If not, your reply doesn’t make a lot of sense as it wasn’t against critics in general but very specific about one person.

If yes, my condolences

• Sad
Reactions: Hollibolli

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I want Bella to threaten Nika with a strapon , then he still doesn't get a boner for her so she does order it and show it to him so he knows she is serious.

Then she gives him a time limit to fix his dick or he gets pegged.
Oh my god...this made me laugh :ROFLMAO: nooo! imagine if Nika did get hard from getting pegged... he'd need to get pegged by everyone just to get hard.... hmmm, I mean, that could work. Until Nika is able to get hard on his own without the need for said peg.

Bella with a Strap-on (new song title?) would just be interesting to see in general. The way she kissed Nika while he was handcuffed... I thought she was about to attempt to ride him right then and there lol. She could also dry hump his cock, cums all over it and smiles, enjoying Nika's look after she enjoyed herself.

My mind is going places it can't go right now... gotta go to work. 6am... shit.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
In the Mila path I got to say Vanessa has to toe the line. She said she knows Mila, Mila said I've never met you. She responded but I know you Ms.Steiner. Even though they didn't show it, I am 100% sure Nika look at her with curious as well as warning eyes.

Reactions: yossa999

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Based on the old WiaB I wouldn't put it past Ocean to do such things. WiaB both old and current tells me Ocean isn't frightened of doing intense sex scenes, but he hates having them as filler. Maybe that's why I'm not worried about the lack of lewds in SG, because I've seen what Ocean does with extended lewd scenes in WiaB. And young highschool college guy loses his virginity to the first woman who spends time with him is a really overplayed trope.
even if it is kind of accurate irl.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Oh my god...this made me laugh :ROFLMAO: nooo! imagine if Nika did get hard from getting pegged... he'd need to get pegged by everyone just to get hard.... hmmm, I mean, that could work. Until Nika is able to get hard on his own without the need for said peg.

Bella with a Strap-on (new song title?) would just be interesting to see in general. The way she kissed Nika while he was handcuffed... I thought she was about to attempt to ride him right then and there lol. She could also dry hump his cock, cums all over it and smiles, enjoying Nika's look after she enjoyed herself.

Nika's lament
WS and his guitar.jpg

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

As you say not every single critic, just as you know that not all fans are white knights or simps. Most people are quite ordinary in liking things or disliking things and are happy with their own personal preferences. I don't attempt to speak for you, you don't speak for me, and we get along, more informed from more angles. That particular poster though, there's no grey for them, everyone's on one side or the other. Everything is extreme hyperbole (yes that was intentional) that must be fought! For the sake of the patrons! Or something.

And as far as Ocean doing well - the more AVN's that manage to succeed, the more it shifts the industry to being friendlier to AVN developers. So I totally get your point - wanting ANY dev to fail rather than improve makes it tougher for all devs.

I'd like your post but they haven't reset for today yet - wish the site would allow more reactions because people write cool things.

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020

AlexFXR is determined to dislike Ocean. He holds a grudge since Ocean called him a troll.
He is not a game critic like you; this is personal.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

I don´t see anything wrong in what you are saying...
Bella being a bratty bitch? I´m in :devilish:

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
if you look at how the white knights simp over this game you would think this is BaD 2.0, but it isnt. this game is all hype and no substance. season 1 is a disappointment.
And yet - here you Still are... 'enduring' the disappointment of Season 1...

So far ...

You are a banner carrier for 'this game is crappy High School Musical/being force to interact with bella/this game is all hype no substance' - all direct quotes from posts you've made in the last week.

In some of your earlier posts you talk about how you don't like Nika - the MC.

So - what Do you like... what is So redeeming about SG Season 1 that you are still here, providing commentary when you have repeatedly pointed out so many things you don't like about SG?

I can't imagine staying on any thread and spending my valuable time lamenting and complaining about how much I don't like something for 65+ posts since April 5th (all about SG and not a single post - at least using this User ID - for any other AVN), and yet you have...

I've left threads and AVNs for far less - but you do you...

Cheers!! :coffee:

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
For me my to do List in is Bella , Nami , Nia , Nadia , Eve (Beanpole), Mila , Vic, any others cant say id care 1 way or another
My to do list:

Bella
Amber
Claire
Bella and Amber
Amber and Claire
Bella and Claire
Bella, Amber, and Claire

Any of these would be a Very Good Day... with some being EPIC!

And when the MC needs to take a break...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
Checking back on this after a couple of years, is this still endlessly "reworking the rework" or is there some actual adult content now?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
4+ years and still not a single sexy scene? I'm a big fan of slow burns but this is ridiculous, come on... If you are one of those who plan to live forever and will see this finished, enjoy I guess.
Checking back on this after a couple of years, is this still endlessly "reworking the rework" or is there some actual adult content now?
You know, between Oct 26, 2023 and today aren't a couple of years.

May 28, 2020
So the file I can download on the OP is the steam version with less tits compared to the patreon version, and patreon version is not availible here. I got a bit confused, sorry.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
So the file I can download on the OP is the steam version with less tits compared to the patreon version, and patreon version is not availible here. I got a bit confused, sorry.
There's only one version, the patreon version was initially labelled steam as well. The most recent compressed version will be with all the updates. If the download has the music DLCs in the game folder, you have the most recent patched version.

Reactions: Dontforgetthejoker
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes