Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 3707140
Hmmm, I got the first impression he was Sasha's older brother and Ayua's boyfriend. :unsure:

Or he is Sasha's bodyguard, and actually Ayua is Sasha's girlfriend. :sneaky:
Sasha told her bodyguards to take Ayua (her girlfriend) home. :LOL:
That's not the brother of the basketball team leader, you know the faggot with long hands and a history of sexual harassment? :KEK:

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Season 1 has finally been approved and posted on GOG. It's most likely the exact same as the Steam version already posted here.

Game Only:

Game Bundle with 2 Wallpaper DLC's:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
so...I'm confused with the latest update...I saved like I was supposed to after MC went to party with his mother...I downloaded the most recent update and in the folder it says season one steam exe...I started where I saved and it showed MC talking to Bella on the phone and after she was reading to her sister I assume and then that was it? am I supposed to download chapter 5 beta instead? I apologize if this is a stupid question.
The update is the completion of chapter 2 and some adjustments to chapters 3 and 3.5 (over 2000 new renders) So you have to play it from the beginning again.

Reactions: balboa2151

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
thanks for replying...I can't believe that after all this time the update was only 5 minutes long???
CH 5 Beta was the last continuation of the story.

CH 5 Full was the end of the rework of earlier content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you did not restart SG with the release of CH 5 Full, then yes - it would be a very short update since everything that changed in the above changelog would be missed.

I started a new playthrough so I could enjoy all of the content in sequence and to make sure that I would have working saves to bring into Season 2.

Cheers!! :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: balboa2151

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Brother...you're my hero for even trying but trust me...that's a fight not worth fighting.

They know all this. They know Ocean. It's grandstanding. It's misdirection. Call it what you want. I know it's frustrating sometimes but you have to go with it.

I damn near lose my mind whenever BobTheDuck says he thinks the game "flows better" now. When all I can see is Frankestein's monster. Its a mishmash of ideas Ocean had along the way. A jumble of contradictions and senseless vague scenes. It's like it was made by five different people with 5 different ideas for the story and characters but they're all Ocean. Ocean from 5 years ago, Ocean from 4 years ago, Ocean from 3 years ago etc... He can claim all he wants that the "scripts are finished", we all know that he is a night's sleep away from changing the entire narrative at a whim. How many last names has Nojiko had?

If in the next update Mila would just show up as a dark skinned, bald trans woman would I be the least bit surprised? Fuck no!!! Because it's Ocean! It's what he does! It's what he's always done! What you see as real and factual in the game today, can be the exact opposite tomorrowand if you ask Ocean, he'll tell that was always the plan and that was always how he intended it to be. It's like being gaslit in real time by a fucking AVN developer. BITCH I KNOW WHAT I SAW AND WHAT I READ! :ROFLMAO:
RNasc4444 , you're using the wrong analogy .
after so much inconsistencies because all those re-writes , re-does ,re_takes and re-makes ,
Summer's Gone is not like the Frankenstein monster , is more like .............
f3.gif
oh! how about that ? , even looks like a few of the retouches Ocean did to some characters .:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
For those of us who like to look for easter eggs and speculate about certain events, I bring:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it would be great if Ocean would give us an updated image every/every other chapter showing Claire's updates including a ? mark or two that she will have to verify.

It would be fun if her character was developed a bit more to include sleuthing, Claire doing her own investigative work because she is bored and curious... (outside of her introspection, we could see Claire being a voyeur at certain events - one of her fetishes).

Ocean could even have a bit of fun in between chapter releases and use Discord to drop this image with a few ? marks over certain events to tease that one of these is coming in the next release.

It would certainly give us a bit of fuel for discussion while we wait for our next release of SG.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Wait,does Amber still officially Bella's mom?
Who even knows anymore?

My guess is...yes? For now Amber seems to be Bella's landlady.

EDIT: She may turn out to be adopted too who knows? I wouldn't completely rule out some sort of entity mass producing children to be adopted by Wollust randoms :ROFLMAO:
zSP.gif
Ocean definitely can´t do that, i mean, if he does that i will change my patreon subscription for a hitman subscription, it will take time, but i will be able to hire one at some point :mad:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Brother...you're my hero for even trying but trust me...that's a fight not worth fighting.

They know all this. They know Ocean. It's grandstanding. It's misdirection. Call it what you want. I know it's frustrating sometimes but you have to go with it.

I damn near lose my mind whenever BobTheDuck says he thinks the game "flows better" now. When all I can see is Frankestein's monster. Its a mishmash of ideas Ocean had along the way. A jumble of contradictions and senseless vague scenes. It's like it was made by five different people with 5 different ideas for the story and characters but they're all Ocean. Ocean from 5 years ago, Ocean from 4 years ago, Ocean from 3 years ago etc... He can claim all he wants that the "scripts are finished", we all know that he is a night's sleep away from changing the entire narrative at a whim. How many last names has Nojiko had?

If in the next update Mila would just show up as a dark skinned, bald trans woman would I be the least bit surprised? Fuck no!!! Because it's Ocean! It's what he does! It's what he's always done! What you see as real and factual in the game today, can be the exact opposite tomorrowand if you ask Ocean, he'll tell that was always the plan and that was always how he intended it to be. It's like being gaslit in real time by a fucking AVN developer. BITCH I KNOW WHAT I SAW AND WHAT I READ! :ROFLMAO:
Oh man, my intention was not cause you mental anguish, there's enough of that shit in real life!

What I meant was, a lot of things I found average in Ch2/Ch3 releases actually made more sense. It was already frankenstein back then too. Ayua's first model in Ch1 was the first thing to be reworked. The thing about the Frohn's - that was all kinds of odd from back then, now finally it makes sense. Back then it was probably from when Ocean had Maja as a LI originally. Once she got demoted with no threesome sexy times planned, there's no need for Ocean to pretend they're not related.

My mental layout of the game is that of Nika and Nami being half siblings, but not being interested in Nami's path, it doesn't change anything for me. Foster kids, whatever, doesn't change how close they feel to each other in my playthroughs. To me it's like seeing Harrison Ford in Star Wars vs Indiana Jones: only the first time as a kid did I wonder what happened to Chewbacca in Indiana Jones. If I have to read between the lines for every Hollywood actor, I manage okay with VN's.

But yeah - about flow, I literally meant that there were a lot fewer things that derailed me on my playthrough, now compared to earlier. There are also things I miss, like the Summer and Nika animation. There are some things I really find pointless, like the wiggly. Most of the problems are because Ocean tried to keep it developing while reworking. Wiab has it's flaws, but it's a heck of a lot more consistent, simply because you can't see all the eraser marks from the drafts. And the biggest question is, what would a new player who hasn't seen the development from Ch1, who has only seen season 1 think? Our memories make it impossible to see it as it is now without referencing the things we remember.

I'm remaining pretty hopeful that Ocean will be in a better position for S2, simply because all obligations to external parties that could derail the game have been dealt with, it's out, full published. S2 Ocean won't have to pussyfoot around steam and music licenses, only patreon. Anyways, we'll keep going around this same discussion, periodically while we wait for updates, and new posters raise the same questions we already know are unsolvable.

thanks for replying...I can't believe that after all this time the update was only 5 minutes long???
Ch5 Beta was the new story content, Ch5 full added the last portion of the reworks to Ch2 and 3, as others have mentioned.

Apart from being the daughter of a Russian mobster. No I can't think of another theory, you'll have to wait for the second season for more information. :HideThePain:
In original WiaB, Elena was actually a lawyer (hired by the unknown organisation), not mob at all.

Can someone put all the DLC links?
If you've downloaded from here, they're already in the game folder. You have to manually access them.

Overlxord

Jun 2, 2022
Oh man, my intention was not cause you mental anguish, there's enough of that shit in real life!

What I meant was, a lot of things I found average in Ch2/Ch3 releases actually made more sense. It was already frankenstein back then too. Ayua's first model in Ch1 was the first thing to be reworked. The thing about the Frohn's - that was all kinds of odd from back then, now finally it makes sense. Back then it was probably from when Ocean had Maja as a LI originally. Once she got demoted with no threesome sexy times planned, there's no need for Ocean to pretend they're not related.

My mental layout of the game is that of Nika and Nami being half siblings, but not being interested in Nami's path, it doesn't change anything for me. Foster kids, whatever, doesn't change how close they feel to each other in my playthroughs. To me it's like seeing Harrison Ford in Star Wars vs Indiana Jones: only the first time as a kid did I wonder what happened to Chewbacca in Indiana Jones. If I have to read between the lines for every Hollywood actor, I manage okay with VN's.

But yeah - about flow, I literally meant that there were a lot fewer things that derailed me on my playthrough, now compared to earlier. There are also things I miss, like the Summer and Nika animation. There are some things I really find pointless, like the wiggly. Most of the problems are because Ocean tried to keep it developing while reworking. Wiab has it's flaws, but it's a heck of a lot more consistent, simply because you can't see all the eraser marks from the drafts. And the biggest question is, what would a new player who hasn't seen the development from Ch1, who has only seen season 1 think? Our memories make it impossible to see it as it is now without referencing the things we remember.

I'm remaining pretty hopeful that Ocean will be in a better position for S2, simply because all obligations to external parties that could derail the game have been dealt with, it's out, full published. S2 Ocean won't have to pussyfoot around steam and music licenses, only patreon. Anyways, we'll keep going around this same discussion, periodically while we wait for updates, and new posters raise the same questions we already know are unsolvable.

Ch5 Beta was the new story content, Ch5 full added the last portion of the reworks to Ch2 and 3, as others have mentioned.

In original WiaB, Elena was actually a lawyer (hired by the unknown organisation), not mob at all.

If you've downloaded from here, they're already in the game folder. You have to manually access them.
I tried to access manually but it doesn't work

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Just a figure of speech. I wouldn't keep coming back here if I didn't enjoy the discussion :)

I definitely agree with your post and can even understand your perspective. But there are so many things that frustrate me. Even not too long ago I believe it was you that made a post regarding the layout of the city of Wollust. I read the whole thing and it left me even more depressed because I realized that even after an entire season of "world building", Ocean failed miserably at it, imo. I find myself unable to paint a clear picture of what the town looks like. Unable to understand most characters because everything is vague. Everything is surface level. There is no anchor to ground the story. Everything in this story seems to be in a permanent state of flux. I feel like there is nothing I can hold onto. No piece of solid land I can start navigating the story from that won't just crumble away beneath my feet.

Don't let Maviarab see this but at this point, having done a new playthrough of both games, I have to admit that even though I don't much care for it, WiAB is the far superior game. In almost every regard. Like you said it's more focused, more grounded, more reliable and easier to understand. Even the dialogue is stronger. And that sucks for SG :(

4.30 star(s) 504 Votes