Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
When Nikas solider starts to salute. Namis going to ask him now what's your plan. He's going to say Nojiko is staying at Nicks place tonight. Hint hint.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
When Nikas solider starts to salute. Namis going to ask him now what's your plan. He's going to say Nojiko is staying at Nicks place tonight. Hint hint.
Dude, this joke doesn’t make sense… Nojiko is staying at Nick’s place indefinitely and Nika and Nami will have moved to the new apartment by a long time before he will regain his erection :LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Oh how dare the developer give him a personality instead of a massive dick and no brain. Lmao.
Mr, I don't want to leave my room, I'm such an Emo, but at the same time, an edge lord who always secretly was a master manipulator behind the scenes who protected my "roommate" so no one could fuck her, except me, but sadly, I'm impotent becasue summer's gone.

This Hand is for Equlaty. (y)

Nov 6, 2018
Mr, I don't want to leave my room, I'm such an Emo, but at the same time, an edge lord who always secretly was a master manipulator behind the scenes who protected my "roommate" so no one could fuck her, except me, but sadly, I'm impotent becasue summer's gone.

Haha, you could write a funny text like this about literally any character in fiction. It's about how it's presented in the story! The whole point of him being a depressed emo teenager is for him to get out of his shell and move on. Well, you clearly hate the guy, so I don't see this conversation going anywhere.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

There is logic in your words, but people are contradictory creatures (especially teenagers), they sometimes do not know what they want and they have a mess in their heads, and invent a "defense" in their heads: maybe he was not so bad regarding socialization, but convinced himself that he likes to sit at home, in short, like pitying himself and so on. Moreover, people with a lack of emotion after a tragedy even deliberately reproduce in their head painful thoughts about the lover, because it at least evokes emotions. So he's fixated on the tragedy, but he's not really depressed( when you're really depressed, you don't care about most things (who fuck your roomate too) plus apathy.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes