alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
Ocean's infatuation with Germany is astonishing. :KEK:

"Germany, the final frontier ... These are the voyages of the Oceanlab. Its 5-year mission: to explore strange AVN worlds, to seek out new markets and new civilizations, to boldly go where no dev has gone before, and to bring Summer's Gone S1 Steam release to Germany."

May 28, 2020
Straight up dogshit with all this censoring. The audacity of him thinking non-pervert regular gamers would give a shit about this and trying to push it to steam by removing the hint of sexual exploitation is the silliest thing ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Myscho

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Straight up dogshit with all this censoring. The audacity of him thinking non-pervert regular gamers would give a shit about this and trying to push it to steam by removing the hint of sexual exploitation is the silliest thing ever.
I'm sure there are those who don't care, because there were no significant scenes or a lot of naked tits and ass anyway. Especially in the presence of the main character. One scene with Nami? I'm not interested in Nami and I'm sure there are quite a few like me.

warcraft009

Apr 24, 2018
I'm sure there are those who don't care, because there were no significant scenes or a lot of naked tits and ass anyway. Especially in the presence of the main character. One scene with Nami? I'm not interested in Nami and I'm sure there are quite a few like me.
Don't underestimate our interest in Nami, everyone have their own likes and dislikes, that's how people work

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Is dev planning to release only the Steam version from now on, or both the Steam and normal version? Steam version sucks compared to normal version. It's the same as AWAM and its censored cuonterpart.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Playing with the patch seems to make a lot of the images disappear. Does anyone know a fix to this short of not using the patch?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Is dev planning to release only the Steam version from now on, or both the Steam and normal version? Steam version sucks compared to normal version. It's the same as AWAM and its censored cuonterpart.
Nope, the dev was planning regular chapter releases on Patreon/SS and full season releases on Steam.
There is no "normal" version and Steam version. Steam version is the recent version of the game.
According to the dev, the next season will be for adults only and will contain lewd scenes.
It's up to you to believe it or not.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Even the ones im not interested in i'm still gonna play their path :) but yeah any censorship is an non issue for me. I do admit I do like Nami but last update did make me like her less. so I may jump on the dont like Nami train eventually but i'll never hate her cause she is to damn funny to hate and a perfect comedy relief character for me.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Even the ones im not interested in i'm still gonna play their path :) but yeah any censorship is an non issue for me. I do admit I do like Nami but last update did make me like her less. so I may jump on the dont like Nami train eventually but i'll never hate her cause she is to damn funny to hate and a perfect comedy relief character for me.
Brother, never lose faith, believe everything will turn out for the best... You're making a mistake if you push this girl away from you now... We know that redheads are all witches, but they're fiery witches... And that's why we love them them... ;)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I like Nami for her support of the MC and she brings great comedic value as the MC's 'roommate' ... ;) (Patreon - I see you and your TOS...)

I am not pursuing her as an LI - for now.

Perhaps I will in the future/on a replay to get a throuple and see how that influences the story.

IMO - she is an important character in the story but the loss of the hot tub scene where Nami gets a 'rise' out of the MC does not change my view of SG.

For those who saw it as critical canon, there is at least one mod option to restore said scene.

I miss some of the music tied to certain cinematic moments, like Waykap's 'Give My All To You' and Humble Hey's 'What My Mama Said' far more than I miss this part of the hot tub event.

Cheers!! :coffee:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I like Nami for her support of the MC and she brings great comedic value as the MC's 'roommate' ... ;) (Patreon - I see you and your TOS...)

I am not pursuing her as an LI - for now.

Perhaps I will in the future/on a replay to get a throuple and see how that influences the story.

IMO - she is an important character in the story but the loss of the hot tub scene where Nami gets a 'rise' out of the MC does not change my view of SG.

For those who saw it as critical canon, there is at least one mod option to restore said scene.

I miss some of the music tied to certain cinematic moments, like Waykap's 'Give My All To You' and Humble Hey's 'What My Mama Said' far more than I miss this part of the hot tub event.

Cheers!! :coffee:
I agree with you, she is a very important character and overall I like her. but as a friend.
Regarding the hot tub scene, in my opinion that scene was rushed. The main character didn't like even talking about sex 5 minutes earlier, and here he's suddenly not opposed (as one of the choices) to get assjob. So now it's fine regarding the pacing after steam version.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
4.30 star(s) 514 Votes