jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Doing all the paths now and I'm running AGAIN into the two mind-breaking questions I encountered when playing it for the first time:
- why the hell does Bella have a gun on her table in her room (it's never talked about or mentioned again) and
- what the EFF is Sasha wearing in the gym when you go there solo?!

I mean, most of the girls wear the most asinine clothing in this story (gets better later on tho), especially during the first day of College when some are literally dressed in evening and cocktail dresses while others dressed like they directly came over from their work on a street corner; but that white leotard thingy is still possibly the most retarded thing I've seen worn in a gym lol. At least outside of an 80's music video.

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
Ocean's infatuation with Germany is astonishing. :KEK:

"Germany, the final frontier ... These are the voyages of the Oceanlab. Its 5-year mission: to explore strange AVN worlds, to seek out new markets and new civilizations, to boldly go where no dev has gone before, and to bring Summer's Gone S1 Steam release to Germany."

May 28, 2020
Straight up dogshit with all this censoring. The audacity of him thinking non-pervert regular gamers would give a shit about this and trying to push it to steam by removing the hint of sexual exploitation is the silliest thing ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Myscho

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Straight up dogshit with all this censoring. The audacity of him thinking non-pervert regular gamers would give a shit about this and trying to push it to steam by removing the hint of sexual exploitation is the silliest thing ever.
I'm sure there are those who don't care, because there were no significant scenes or a lot of naked tits and ass anyway. Especially in the presence of the main character. One scene with Nami? I'm not interested in Nami and I'm sure there are quite a few like me.

warcraft009

Apr 24, 2018
I'm sure there are those who don't care, because there were no significant scenes or a lot of naked tits and ass anyway. Especially in the presence of the main character. One scene with Nami? I'm not interested in Nami and I'm sure there are quite a few like me.
Don't underestimate our interest in Nami, everyone have their own likes and dislikes, that's how people work

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Is dev planning to release only the Steam version from now on, or both the Steam and normal version? Steam version sucks compared to normal version. It's the same as AWAM and its censored cuonterpart.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Playing with the patch seems to make a lot of the images disappear. Does anyone know a fix to this short of not using the patch?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Is dev planning to release only the Steam version from now on, or both the Steam and normal version? Steam version sucks compared to normal version. It's the same as AWAM and its censored cuonterpart.
Nope, the dev was planning regular chapter releases on Patreon/SS and full season releases on Steam.
There is no "normal" version and Steam version. Steam version is the recent version of the game.
According to the dev, the next season will be for adults only and will contain lewd scenes.
It's up to you to believe it or not.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Even the ones im not interested in i'm still gonna play their path :) but yeah any censorship is an non issue for me. I do admit I do like Nami but last update did make me like her less. so I may jump on the dont like Nami train eventually but i'll never hate her cause she is to damn funny to hate and a perfect comedy relief character for me.

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes