BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
We don't know yet, but it appears she's looking at Nami's earring. I wonder if she's Leia Zane's daughter, Ayua's half sister? Cousin? We can't be told Ayua has half sisters and cousins and not meet them. Imagine if all Ayua's cousins are literally the entire female population of ZPR, and they throw NIka a surprise party, like "Hey, how much did you want to know the secret martial arts technique Ayua knows? Well choose one of us (every choice but Nami) and you can!"

But we don't know, and I can't even be certain whether she's looking at the earring or mildly cross-eyed. She's also seen talking to Zara in the college hallway, and on the bus, so in different locations, she is definitely *SOMEONE TO KEEP OUR EYES ON™*

Orgasm face? Sorry, would prefer Nika never to get erections than see that. :HideThePain:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
This statement feels like it has some importance.
View attachment 3713037
Maybe...or maybe you're taking it too literally. I always assumed it was a figure of speech. To "leave someone out in the rain" means to abandon, exclude, ignore or disregard someone. I think Nami is just saying that the MC is doing to her again, with Bella, what he once did with Summer when they were kids.

This may be too far-fetched but it parallels what Leia and Willi once did to Katie when they were kids too.

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
Just got around to start over with the full release and I can't believe something like this slipped through after all this time.

View attachment 3712517 View attachment 3712518

So, is the guy punching MC bald or not? Or is there some magic hair growth elixir that I'm not aware of?
Thanks a lot, buddy. Now I gotta replay the whole game just to make sure I didn't miss any other Easter eggs :HideThePain:

1717768702043.png

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Man, such a pretty girl. If it turns out that she's really Melanie Ceril and she's still as cruel as she was in middle school, that would be a really interesting character that evokes conflicting emotions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Don Sucio

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I don't think she is anyone. She seems to just be looking at them and when the conversation with Nika gets louder and she says stop fucking people in the bathroom the conversation peaked her and her companion.
She's in multiple scenes in different locations though, and talks with Zara. So we know at least she's on speaking terms with Zara, so this is how rumours get around? But I think she's going to be important in her own right.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Man, such a pretty girl. If it turns out that she's really Melanie Ceril and she's still as cruel as she was in middle school, that would be a really interesting character that evokes conflicting emotions.
I think this Ceril girl and Vanessa could act like a poison for the Mc, if Vic or Mila are good girls and definitely could help the Mc in his sanation process i think the other two could have the contrary effect. And i would love that, i want a path where the mc can´t health :)

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I think this Ceril girl and Vanessa could act like a poison for the Mc, if Vic or Mila are good girls and definitely could help the Mc in his sanation process i think the other two could have the contrary effect. And i would love that, i want a path where the mc can´t health :)
That would be interesting. There must have been something like this in the plans when the dark path was planned.

But now we can only expect some femdon stuff. Hm, lets fantasize...With Vanessa Nika would be a sub who wears an anal plug, a chastity device and worships feet and ass. With Melanie, Nika would get bondage, flogging, humiliation, mb electrocution.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Isn't Ceril apart of a upscale sorority same as Vanessa kinda hard to believe she would take a bus. She most likely would be driving some bougie car.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Isn't Ceril apart of a upscale sorority same as Vanessa kinda hard to believe she would take a bus. She most likely would be driving some bougie car.
good point, it was indeed mentioned by Zara that it is an expensive college. But maybe she was admitted because of something else, like the sister cop found drugs at the dean's house or something.
She just looks similar to girl from flashback: hair, headdress, face. (the only issue is i dont see small mole on her cheek)

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Is chapter 5 the start of season 2 or it's just a separate feature because of being in the BETA?

And what makes the infamous patch, infamous?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Is chapter 5 the start of season 2 or it's just a separate feature because of being in the BETA?

And what makes the infamous patch, infamous?
Season 1 is ch1 - 5 inclusive, so all of chapter 5 is in season 1. Season 1 replaced the beta.

Some people were unhappy with some of th edit Ocean made to get it released on steam, so some of them made patches to restore content that was officiall cut.

Reactions: turbojoe and Rule97

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Doing all the paths now and I'm running AGAIN into the two mind-breaking questions I encountered when playing it for the first time:
- why the hell does Bella have a gun on her table in her room (it's never talked about or mentioned again) and
- what the EFF is Sasha wearing in the gym when you go there solo?!

I mean, most of the girls wear the most asinine clothing in this story (gets better later on tho), especially during the first day of College when some are literally dressed in evening and cocktail dresses while others dressed like they directly came over from their work on a street corner; but that white leotard thingy is still possibly the most retarded thing I've seen worn in a gym lol. At least outside of an 80's music video.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes