Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Even the ones im not interested in i'm still gonna play their path :) but yeah any censorship is an non issue for me. I do admit I do like Nami but last update did make me like her less. so I may jump on the dont like Nami train eventually but i'll never hate her cause she is to damn funny to hate and a perfect comedy relief character for me.
Brother, never lose faith, believe everything will turn out for the best... You're making a mistake if you push this girl away from you now... We know that redheads are all witches, but they're fiery witches... And that's why we love them them... ;)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm sure there are those who don't care, because there were no significant scenes or a lot of naked tits and ass anyway. Especially in the presence of the main character. One scene with Nami? I'm not interested in Nami and I'm sure there are quite a few like me.
I like Nami for her support of the MC and she brings great comedic value as the MC's 'roommate' ... ;) (Patreon - I see you and your TOS...)

I am not pursuing her as an LI - for now.

Perhaps I will in the future/on a replay to get a throuple and see how that influences the story.

IMO - she is an important character in the story but the loss of the hot tub scene where Nami gets a 'rise' out of the MC does not change my view of SG.

For those who saw it as critical canon, there is at least one mod option to restore said scene.

I miss some of the music tied to certain cinematic moments, like Waykap's 'Give My All To You' and Humble Hey's 'What My Mama Said' far more than I miss this part of the hot tub event.

Cheers!! :coffee:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I like Nami for her support of the MC and she brings great comedic value as the MC's 'roommate' ... ;) (Patreon - I see you and your TOS...)

I am not pursuing her as an LI - for now.

Perhaps I will in the future/on a replay to get a throuple and see how that influences the story.

IMO - she is an important character in the story but the loss of the hot tub scene where Nami gets a 'rise' out of the MC does not change my view of SG.

For those who saw it as critical canon, there is at least one mod option to restore said scene.

I miss some of the music tied to certain cinematic moments, like Waykap's 'Give My All To You' and Humble Hey's 'What My Mama Said' far more than I miss this part of the hot tub event.

Cheers!! :coffee:
I agree with you, she is a very important character and overall I like her. but as a friend.
Regarding the hot tub scene, in my opinion that scene was rushed. The main character didn't like even talking about sex 5 minutes earlier, and here he's suddenly not opposed (as one of the choices) to get assjob. So now it's fine regarding the pacing after steam version.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Several cinematics and almost all erotic scenes were cut out, but you’re right, there’s almost no difference. :FacePalm: :KEK:
So you are saying better to just stick with ch5 beta version? Is there any new content at all in this season 1 version that happens after ch5 beta is done?

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
So you are saying better to just stick with ch5 beta version? Is there any new content at all in this season 1 version that happens after ch5 beta is done?
You won't be able to continue from the beta version to the next chapters though, just a warning. Only the Steam/GOG/Epic/latest Patreon version will create a save for this. So it would be wise to drop the beta - it's a dead end.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
You won't be able to continue from the beta version to the next chapters though, just a warning. Only the Steam/GOG/Epic/latest Patreon version will create a save for this. So it would be wise to drop the beta - it's a dead end.
ah that kind of sucks but it it what it is i guess

Tion-ON

Aug 28, 2018
Or you can install Uncut patch to restore most of stuff that was cut out. And change narration to be more like in the original idea.

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
As Al stated, plus to explain the differences:

- there was one lewd scene removed from the game, the hot tub. It was already removed in the Ch5 Beta, but the files were still in the folder, just unused. You have to play with a mod to activate them. Or you play 4.5, with none of the 5 content (the whole last day currently in game).
- the other erotic scenes that were removed are mainly partial nudity. The main one being Nami topless when she finds out Noji was dating., and the other one being Nami waking up next to Nika (which was cute, not really erotic), or Nami with the nipple pump. Nami fans lost out. Bella fans lost nothing, Sasha fans lost nothing (because there is nothing for her yet :HideThePain:)etc.
- All dick renders were removed, as were all renders of Mario with the buttplug. I'm not crying over that. Also, there were no sexy dick moments, they were pure flaccid noodles.
- several animations were cut because the music licenses had to be pulled. Ocean couldn't find music that he felt worked, so he cut them. The animations were 100% innocent story things, not lewd content.

As far as new content:
- the first basketball game is fully re-rendered.
- the heist scene has been redone, and there have been alternative scenes added for some moments.
- Mila's waist and face now mainly stay the same even if her boobs and ass seem to inflate with her mood, scene dependent.
- a new scene showing Sai chatting up Nami, so the punch isn't out of nowhere.
- a new scene with Bella at the college that is bound to end up used as memes.
- there's a lot of little changes that link conversations better - ie things don't happen as much out of nowhere.

So the question is, do you wish to play the version that will continue to the next season, or do you want to relive that hot tub scene?

Simple solution. Download CH4.5 and Season 1. Play season 1, get the themes and story content. Play 4.5 holding control and spot the differences and get your fill of flaccid dicks that constitute 'erotic' content, and hope you don't fast forward through the one lewd scene. Then wait for season 2 getting progessively lewder, and play WiaB in the meantime, as Ocean develops the two games in tandem, and WIaB already has lewd scenes.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022

- there was one lewd scene removed from the game, the hot tub. It was already removed in the Ch5 Beta, but the files were still in the folder, just unused. You have to play with a mod to activate them. Or you play 4.5, with none of the 5 content (the whole last day currently in game).
- the other erotic scenes that were removed are mainly partial nudity. The main one being Nami topless when she finds out Noji was dating., and the other one being Nami waking up next to Nika (which was cute, not really erotic), or Nami with the nipple pump. Nami fans lost out. Bella fans lost nothing, Sasha fans lost nothing (because there is nothing for her yet :HideThePain:)etc.
- All dick renders were removed, as were all renders of Mario with the buttplug. I'm not crying over that. Also, there were no sexy dick moments, they were pure flaccid noodles.
- several animations were cut because the music licenses had to be pulled. Ocean couldn't find music that he felt worked, so he cut them. The animations were 100% innocent story things, not lewd content.

As far as new content:
- the heist scene has been redone, and there have been alternative scenes added for some moments.
- Mila's waist and face now mainly stay the same even if her boobs and ass seem to inflate with her mood, scene dependent.
- there's a lot of little changes that link conversations better - ie things don't happen as much out of nowhere.

So the question is, do you wish to play the version that will continue to the next season, or do you want to relive that hot tub scene?

Simple solution. Download CH4.5 and Season 1. Play season 1, get the themes and story content. Play 4.5 holding control and spot the differences and get your fill of flaccid dicks that constitute 'erotic' content, and hope you don't fast forward through the one lewd scene. Then wait for season 2 getting progessively lewder, and play WiaB in the meantime, as Ocean develops the two games in tandem, and WIaB already has lewd scenes.
Thanx for explaining. I don't mind the changes personally, i just wandered what they are and if there was any new content after ch5 beta story concluded

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanx for explaining. I don't mind the changes personally, i just wandered what they are and if there was any new content after ch5 beta story concluded
Pro Tip:

1. Ignore anything Alex says.
2. Listen to other more respected users who actually know what they are on about.
4. Profit and enjoy.

Last edited:

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018

As far as new content:

1717949055285.png

songlick

May 19, 2024
It's hard to follow the differences but I guess must have used the right patch as I'm glad I seen the bathtub scene. I like her spicy scenes, it's hot when she teases. The sister part is just icing on the cake, not because I would have such feelings for my non-existant sisters, but them already having a long-lasting strong bond, love and loyalty, makes the romantic part creeping in kinda more explosive, or something.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
In general, 6 scenes were cut or redone, which is 90% of the scenes in the game. This does not include what was cut before. For fun, go through the beta version first, and then the Steam version. But anyway, you're right, the steam version sucks.

Pro Tip:

1. Ignore anything Alex says.
2. Listen to other more respected users who actually know what they are on about.
4. Profit and enjoy.
Do you think it’s better for him to listen to you, the white knights? If Ocean shits on a plate and orders you to eat, then you and all the respected sycophants will eat it, and you will also begin to convince others that it is tasty and they should try it. There is no need to increase the army of shit-eaters, it is already large. :KEK:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Ocean's infatuation with Germany is astonishing. :KEK:

"Germany, the final frontier ... These are the voyages of the Oceanlab. Its 5-year mission: to explore strange AVN worlds, to seek out new markets and new civilizations, to boldly go where no dev has gone before, and to bring Summer's Gone S1 Steam release to Germany."
Don't forget "to make money from music contracts"

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes