hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Sasha has a female bodyguard, who follows her around the college. Dwight isn't around her regularly, but we know Inessa tries to be discreet at times. He was also leaving Sasha to take Ayua home.

Ayua probably doesn't have him as a boyfriend if she's acting like that over Nika, shouting about marrying him while her boyfriend is in earshot. Or she's a shitty GF, plus asking Bella for dick pics, looking at his crotch etc.

I think it's more likely he's a Petrova or a *genuine-non-code-word* family friend.
We don't know if she only has 1 bodyguard right. :sneaky:
Seeing as she made his aunt (Petrova) her bodyguard, it's no surprise we'll see another Petrova become her bodyguard (if Dwight is a Petrova).
I only saw Inessa twice, first in the cafeteria on the second day, and second in the book club.

Ayua was drunk, so it could be. at least from seeing Sasha's expression while watching them. :LOL:

But yeah, all of that is just a wild theory. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Has Ocean mentioned if a savegame from the Steam copy will work with the Patreon / F95 copy? When Chapter 6 releases I'd like to xfer my Steam save over to the Patreon copy if at all possible, so just curious, thank you.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm genuinely curious if Ocean has a mostly finished script for his stories, particularly for WiAB and SG. Given that both games intersect at certain points and, if I'm not mistaken, each consists of around 30 chapters, it would be interesting to know if the scripts are largely complete and he's now primarily focusing on the visual aspects, making only minor adjustments to the scripts as needed. It would be fascinating to read the raw manuscripts for both games...
I believe both scripts are pretty much done yes.

Has Ocean mentioned if a savegame from the Steam copy will work with the Patreon / F95 copy? When Chapter 6 releases I'd like to xfer my Steam save over to the Patreon copy if at all possible, so just curious, thank you.
Same version.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
It was never an incest story anyway. WIAB is, this isn't. People can continue to argue that until they are blue in the face but until the recent Patreon crazyness, Ocean himself always maintained that stance. If this was supposed to be, why admit WIAB is but not this hmmm? They arre adopted, there are reasons for it, and we will find out the full extent of those reasons and how they relate to WIAB in due time I'm sure.
I beg to differ. Have you played the very early releases of SG, I mean Chap 1 and 2 first releases for instance? Nami and MC were brother and sister and it was built right in the game with no need for a patch. Only later on did a patch get released to restore it but even then, the game code still contained references for a while to the patch itself, like "if patchSG.rpy is loaded then"...meaning it was designed as such by Ocean himself, as we all know. This is how it went up to Chap 5 Beta, which coincidently was released around the time Patreon got more intense on the non-incest rule. He has always kept at large about the patch, denying its involvement in it or refusing to even discuss it, as to not fuel any action Patreon might take, but earlier builds don't lie. Only when he lost his WiAB Patreon page did he come to realise that he couldn't afford to lose it for SG, and didn't even bother to release an updated patch for the final Season 1 build. He might have made that decision earlier but this WiAB situation only strengthened his position towards SG.

Of course, the narrative for Season 2 will now completely ignore the potential brother/sister relationship and continue as if it never existed. And yes this will make mods like mine most likely irrelevant in their patched version. As for WiAB still keeping it, well he lost Patreon over it anyway, and since this was only an issue with Patreon and has never been one for Steam/Subscribestar and the likes, of course he will keep it as it is. In fact I'd be surprised if its next chapter, Chapter 4, does need a patch at all. After all, its Patreon is gone so...no need to keep it hidden anymore.

I've spent enough hours cross-examining different versions of the game for the work on my mod to tell you he's even considered going further to ban any family connection between some characters. For instance, the Maja-Victoria relationship was written out as them not being sisters...but only partially.

For instance, Maja would say this to MC in Chapter 3 (this was present all the way to Chapter 5 beta release) :

"My parents were in their mid 40s when I was born... and Vic's were around the same age."
Weird, right? I mean, are both of them not Frohns, as even Nojiko acknowledges early in Chapter 1? That's some messed-up continuity there...

Only with the patch, which you deem not-official, did this revert to
"Our parents were in their mid 40s when I was born and almost 50 when Vic was born."
Oh, and guess what the official season 1 now is?
Our parents were in their mid 40s when I was born... and even older when Vic was born."
which is pretty much the same as the older patch version.

Oh there's this render too from chapter 4.5...when both Maja and Vic get their ZPR mail...look at the enveloppe with Victoria's name.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So he was, at some point, so paranoid about the whole incest stuff that he even went as far as trying to erase that family connection between the two girls. Did he plan at some point to have incest between them? Maybe, maybe not, who the hell knows, even though there's some spicy renders with Maja giving a bath to a topless Vic...but only when he was finishing up Season 1 did he realize he could now properly acknowledge they were sisters.

So yes, incest has always been built-in under the covers in the game story. Rewriting history and pretending it's never been there doesn't change that fact. I mean, to this day, Nami still claims the following at the beginning of chapter 5:

"It was all fun and games... but now... I feel like we crossed a big, blinking, red line."
What big, blinking, fucking red line?! They're roomies for God's sake :sneaky:

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, what's gone is gone. There is no point in mourning.

It's still an excellent story ... just with way less close contact and less risk than before.

Reactions: Don Sucio

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I beg to differ. Have you played the very early releases of SG, I mean Chap 1 and 2 first releases for instance? Nami and MC were brother and sister and it was built right in the game with no need for a patch. Only later on did a patch get released to restore it but even then, the game code still contained references for a while to the patch itself, like "if patchSG.rpy is loaded then"...meaning it was designed as such by Ocean himself, as we all know. This is how it went up to Chap 5 Beta, which coincidently was released around the time Patreon got more intense on the non-incest rule. He has always kept at large about the patch, denying its involvement in it or refusing to even discuss it, as to not fuel any action Patreon might take, but earlier builds don't lie. Only when he lost his WiAB Patreon page did he come to realise that he couldn't afford to lose it for SG, and didn't even bother to release an updated patch for the final Season 1 build. He might have made that decision earlier but this WiAB situation only strengthened his position towards SG.

Of course, the narrative for Season 2 will now completely ignore the potential brother/sister relationship and continue as if it never existed. And yes this will make mods like mine most likely irrelevant in their patched version. As for WiAB still keeping it, well he lost Patreon over it anyway, and since this was only an issue with Patreon and has never been one for Steam/Subscribestar and the likes, of course he will keep it as it is. In fact I'd be surprised if its next chapter, Chapter 4, does need a patch at all. After all, its Patreon is gone so...no need to keep it hidden anymore.

I've spent enough hours cross-examining different versions of the game for the work on my mod to tell you he's even considered going further to ban any family connection between some characters. For instance, the Maja-Victoria relationship was written out as them not being sisters...but only partially.

For instance, Maja would say this to MC in Chapter 3 (this was present all the way to Chapter 5 beta release) :

Weird, right? I mean, are both of them not Frohns, as even Nojiko acknowledges early in Chapter 1? That's some messed-up continuity there...

Only with the patch, which you deem not-official, did this revert to

Oh, and guess what the official season 1 now is?

which is pretty much the same as the older patch version.

Oh there's this render too from chapter 4.5...when both Maja and Vic get their ZPR mail...look at the enveloppe with Victoria's name.

So he was, at some point, so paranoid about the whole incest stuff that he even went as far as trying to erase that family connection between the two girls. Did he plan at some point to have incest between them? Maybe, maybe not, who the hell knows, even though there's some spicy renders with Maja giving a bath to a topless Vic...but only when he was finishing up Season 1 did he realize he could now properly acknowledge they were sisters.

So yes, incest has always been built-in under the covers in the game story. Rewriting history and pretending it's never been there doesn't change that fact. I mean, to this day, Nami still claims the following at the beginning of chapter 5:

What big, blinking, fucking red line?! They're roomies for God's sake :sneaky:
Brother...you're my hero for even trying but trust me...that's a fight not worth fighting.

They know all this. They know Ocean. It's grandstanding. It's misdirection. Call it what you want. I know it's frustrating sometimes but you have to go with it.

I damn near lose my mind whenever BobTheDuck says he thinks the game "flows better" now. When all I can see is Frankestein's monster. Its a mishmash of ideas Ocean had along the way. A jumble of contradictions and senseless vague scenes. It's like it was made by five different people with 5 different ideas for the story and characters but they're all Ocean. Ocean from 5 years ago, Ocean from 4 years ago, Ocean from 3 years ago etc... He can claim all he wants that the "scripts are finished", we all know that he is a night's sleep away from changing the entire narrative at a whim. How many last names has Nojiko had?

If in the next update Mila would just show up as a dark skinned, bald trans woman would I be the least bit surprised? Fuck no!!! Because it's Ocean! It's what he does! It's what he's always done! What you see as real and factual in the game today, can be the exact opposite tomorrowand if you ask Ocean, he'll tell that was always the plan and that was always how he intended it to be. It's like being gaslit in real time by a fucking AVN developer. BITCH I KNOW WHAT I SAW AND WHAT I READ! :ROFLMAO:

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
OK, since the infamous patch was nowhere near getting updated for the final Season 1 release (and I have a feeling somehow it won't be released by the same source as before, given the Patreon politics), I've tasked myself with creating it. Well, updating it for the final release...
Here's the i-patch for the current Steam release. Should work fine with the Patreon build as well since they're identical.
The patch is compatible with Steam achievements.

I took the exact same approach as with previous versions of the patch, just unzip the attached and drop the "patchSG.rpy" file into the "game" directory of your SG folder. Don't change the filename!
Upon first launch the game will recreate the compiled "patchSG.rpyc" companion file.

Dialog changes come from the previous patch released for Chapter 5 beta, slightly amended when necessary to fit the updated Season 1 original dialogs. I did fix a few lines (just basic mistypes) from the Season 1 release as well.
But there's more. As you know a lot of further censoring went into the Season 1 release. Ocean cut a few risky renders, toned down some of the dialogue. And while he removed many of the assets cut from the game, a very small number of them were left in. So I've reenabled them with this patch and also restored some of the more spicy dialog (when it made sense, while keeping it balanced).
But please note : this is NOT an "uncensor" mod! The restored shots are part of larger scenes and are just additional shots. They wouldn't change your perception of the scene. It just felt like unnecessary edits on Ocean's part. I've attached a couple of them to this post. There are more drastic cuts which will be addressed with a full "uncensor" mod with i-patch, to be released by myself as well in the next couple of days, once testing is completed.

Tested this patch on a brand new Steam download of the game, on MacOS. Should work fine with Windows/Linux as well. I've tested several paths and did a few saves and loads with no issues. Your previous saves might not work with it though.
Please report if you find issues with it...

My thanks to scrappy for releasing an update of his Walkthrough/cheat mod which inspired me to revisit the patch.

Would appreciate if a mod could update the 1st post with this patch...

//last edit May 24th: incorporates latest bug fixes and proofreading from Season 1, with additional proofreading and bug fixes.
Does this add anything different to scrappy's mod? They aren't compatible so curious as to what I'm missing out on

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
so...I'm confused with the latest update...I saved like I was supposed to after MC went to party with his mother...I downloaded the most recent update and in the folder it says season one steam exe...I started where I saved and it showed MC talking to Bella on the phone and after she was reading to her sister I assume and then that was it? am I supposed to download chapter 5 beta instead? I apologize if this is a stupid question.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
so...I'm confused with the latest update...I saved like I was supposed to after MC went to party with his mother...I downloaded the most recent update and in the folder it says season one steam exe...I started where I saved and it showed MC talking to Bella on the phone and after she was reading to her sister I assume and then that was it? am I supposed to download chapter 5 beta instead? I apologize if this is a stupid question.
The update ends right there, after she talks to her sister

Reactions: balboa2151
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes