dojito

Aug 20, 2020
This is from Ocean's Dev Log on May 2, 2024:

Amber's Therapy.

I previously mentioned that I changed the transparency of Amber's blouse in the therapy scenes. So far, so good... until I started testing more. I disliked quite a bit of the scene before, and it didn't favor Amber's character development.

She was a waaaay too touchy way too early.

Of course, Amber is a main love interest and will eventually be touchy. But it was too early and had to be redone for the sake of her character.

A less touchy Amber with no transparent blouse in exchange for a more professional Amber with a big cleavage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I commented on this change in that Dev Log, here is what was said:

Pax
Also - Amber... Wow!! I like the change to more professional initially and I will look forward to the time when Amber Chooses to have the MC see her in more transparent wear as well as becoming touchier with him! The new renders are Smokin!

Yes, the Amber change was very much needed. It will help her future scenes a lot and provide a nice build up.

As titillating as it was to have Amber show us her piercings on the MC's first therapy visit, it will mean much more when Amber dresses like this for the MC because she wants only him to see her this way (versus every therapy patient that she sees that day).

Cheers!! :coffee:
Yep, that makes sense, i'm a lil bit less upset now :LUL:

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes