Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
I really hoped that it will be possible to choose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
same here ! , it's so stupid that as soon as the Mc was moved to a new home , he moves out .
it was the same with the dinner at Zara's house , you get there barely cross a few words with Nojikos boyfriend and Vanessa and then you're out to basketball training , then you come back to Zara's house, play tennis and then you're out to Vic's house.
For me , Mc staying at Zara's house after dinning should have serve as foreshadowing for Mc moving to live at Zara's house and Zara and Vanessa deals in the future .
but we gotta remember that's Ocean who we're talking about , Oceans is Good to set up atmosphere and renders but he never red writing 101 for dummies.
justin-timbelake-stare.gif

• Haha
Reactions: vampires69'in

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
same here ! , it's so stupid that as soon as the Mc was moved to a new home , he moves out .
it was the same with the dinner at Zara's house , you get there barely cross a few words with Nojikos boyfriend and Vanessa and then you're out to basketball training , then you come back to Zara's house, play tennis and then you're out to Vic's house.
For me , Mc staying at Zara's house after dinning should have serve as foreshadowing for Mc moving to live at Zara's house and Zara and Vanessa deals in the future .
but we gotta remember that's Ocean who we're talking about , Oceans is Good to set up atmosphere and renders but he never red writing 101 for dummies.
View attachment 3902220
as much as I want to move in with Mila. Moving in with Zara really should be a choice,and one that can be cannonical. Although, it would most likely take more work, I believe it would be worth it.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
as much as I want to move in with Mila. Moving in with Zara really should be a choice,and one that can be cannonical. Although, it would most likely take more work, I believe it would be worth it.
If I remember correctly, there was talk of a possible 4th person who could change based on our choices?

dameromexxx

Jun 24, 2024
4th spot is reserved for moogle the cat this will be the first big comeback in the series, preparing us for Summer's return

Only if you go the paths where she has mentioned it. If she hasn't mentioned it he could use it.
This is what I'm curious about - will these choices like who we go to the gym with or who we go for a walk with matter or will the key event happen anyway?

If we don't go for a walk with Nami, will Nika not mention her during the next session with Amber?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
4th spot is reserved for moogle the cat this will be the first big comeback in the series, preparing us for Summer's return

This is what I'm curious about - will these choices like who we go to the gym with or who we go for a walk with matter or will the key event happen anyway?

If we don't go for a walk with Nami, will Nika not mention her during the next session with Amber?
Sure some choices will. As far as Nami goes that is important to the story no matter what. That goes back to when they were younger and it blends with the summer story. The choices with Nami are more of a now thing as far as a relationship goes. At least thats what I believe.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019

That's a really good question, I would wager that much like the ass or boob question, Ocean will incorporate this choices and/or dialogues in others point in the story

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I know people love this VN and it's really popular, and people say it's really good too. But I can't seem to get into it. Can you guys tell me what good things I can look forward to in this?
People celebrate Taylor Swift as the best musican ever. I find her music annoyingly banal, so you mustn't like what other people like just because there are many of them.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Last time Ocean mentioned who was a LI, Maja had been taken off, but now he mentions Maja has a scene in the next update. What that means... who knows? She was going to be lewdable even if not a love interest, so we'll see what happens.
Well, I´m glad he changed his mind, if that´s what happened. I´m of the opinion that every girl in an AVN should be a possible LI and then the player is the one who decided where he wants to go.
What do you mean wtih "lewdable even if not a love interest"? I really can´t think of anything.

4.30 star(s) 512 Votes