Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Lewdable means you can make choices that lead to some sort of lewd scene, ie something more than kissing or handholding. There are a lot of characters that will be lewdable, even if they're not a LI - for example, Layla the bartender is planned to have some action, but will not have an ending. LI get endings, lewdables are flings. Keep in mind that Ocean plans for the girls to gossip - if Nika kisses Bella everyone seems to know she and NIka are an item, but not if Nika kisses Nami. People react differently to Nika depending on what he does - just like the rumour with Robin... so if you choose a manwhore path, that will lock you out of some LI paths, and some of their content as Nika then has a reputation as a heartbreaker. At least, that was how OCean planned.

Regards Maja, this is what I mean, he's mentioned there is Maja content, but it's unknown whether than means just main story screen time with teasing like pretty much every girl so far, or whether he means lewd content.
Oh, thanks, I totally understand now, it´s so obvious. Btw, what you´re saying is what I meant to say in regards to the LI´s. I meant to say that every girl in a AVN should have a lewdscene, not that they should all be LI.
That´s actual good writing. I mean, it sucks if you´re trying to bang them all, but it makes sense if you´re trying to create a close to real experience.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
If you choose to have the MC ask Maja about where to get candy when returning Vic's wallet, then they connect at a spiritual level. This probably explains why they seem so familiar, and why Maja even has relationship points when she's not a LI despite being the first character the MC can be intimate with (handholding). Awesome storywriting, imo.
I'm sorry, but this is technically incorrect. In the hospital you can either ask about candy, be a complete ass by making a stupid joke or say nothing and stare instead. It's not the candy there that helps you to connect with Maja there, but the stupid joke that makes Maja to decide that you're an ass. This is what she "remembers" there. Either asking about candy or staring like a doofus won't be remembered at all.

I know, it doesn't look like these two choices are equal there, because the staring has also an immediate negative reaction, but this is how the script is coded. I know it's not intuitive and I would personally prefer the two stupid choices to be equally bad and the candy to be the only good one. That would make sense.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 512 Votes