RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
"On the left: Beanp- Eva!
Coming in at a whopping ~183cm (6ft), she's your number-one choice if you want D1 children or need someone to pick a lock with her forearm!"

Dafuq!?! She is smaller than most of the cast in the game. At least at that height, the name "beanpole" would fit better. I always thought that nickname was inappropriate for someone her size. The MC should call her "twig"or something like that. "Beanpole" usually means thin and tall. And Eva is anything but tall.

Elsa is a smokeshow though! Can't wait to see more of her! :love:

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
"On the left: Beanp- Eva!
Coming in at a whopping ~183cm (6ft), she's your number-one choice if you want D1 children or need someone to pick a lock with her forearm!"

Dafuq!?! She is smaller than most of the cast in the game. At least at that height, the name "beanpole" would fit better. I always thought that nickname was inappropriate for someone her size. The MC should call her "twig"or something like that. "Beanpole" usually means thin and tall. And Eva is anything but tall.

Elsa is a smokeshow though! Can't wait to see more of her! :love:
the heights are certainly fucked, like old fighting game measurements and weights lol.

Reactions: RNasc4444

dameromexxx

Jun 24, 2024
I'm certainly happy with more Bella scenes. But it better not be like season 1,where everyone elses's content was laughable. Otherwise, don't call it Summer's Gone, and rename the fucker to Bella's Inn :ROFLMAO:
You have good reason to be concerned buddy Bella, Nami and the entire gang from the first season await a cruel fate
They were all used in a vile way as appetizers for Elsa, Sasha sexy friends, Freeboobs Movment hotties, First team female athletes sexual predators and A whole army of other smokeshows lurking in the shadows waiting to be introduced

This whole ''Sexual Healing'' will be very long-lasting. Ocean is no joke the guy will use the entire first three seasons as a never-ending series of introductions and building new relationships and when after the fourth season it seems to us that we are finally free in the fifth he will introduce a whole new group of freshman hotties horny for the leading college star

• Haha
Reactions: vampires69'in

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Ok, so I am downloading this for the first time. Not sure how I missed this. Having said that, there are so many "patches" that I am almost sure that if I download the wrong ones, it will bork the game, so...... The walk-through, gallery, uncensored, etc are self explanatory should I choose them, but what about the other mods/patches? There is the uncut mod and the infamous patch so which is which and which do I need? Lol this is a wild bunch of mods and patches so I don't want to have to re-do this 100 times to get it all running right. Anyone care to shed some light?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Ok, so I am downloading this for the first time. Not sure how I missed this. Having said that, there are so many "patches" that I am almost sure that if I download the wrong ones, it will bork the game, so...... The walk-through, gallery, uncensored, etc are self explanatory should I choose them, but what about the other mods/patches? There is the uncut mod and the infamous patch so which is which and which do I need? Lol this is a wild bunch of mods and patches so I don't want to have to re-do this 100 times to get it all running right. Anyone care to shed some light?
I use 'Uncensored Incest Harem Totally Not A Virus Patch.virus'

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Patches are the #2 reason for save game incompatibility with new versions - so be aware if you use a patch, there's a chance any saves you have won't transfer to season 2 (#1 reason is devs being inconsistent with their variables).

As all mods are by different people, there's no guarantee the walkthrough will work with an uncensor patch. Both make edits to the script file, and they might compete. Also, only use mods that work expressly with Season 1 full, not chapter 5 beta or ch 4.5 etc. Mods made for ch5 beta will not work properly with season 1 full. Always check you have the right version.

The uncut mod restores material that Ocean has officially decided to cut from the game, those bits are no longer canon. The infamous patch changes the relations to what people expect.

As I say, any mod is made by a third party and might mean you can't transfer your save from season 1 to season 2, so be aware of that.

Jul 4, 2024
Season 2 - Chapter 1 - Dev Log #12
New
22 minutes ago
Yo,

I signed music for four new Season 2 cinematics.
Pretty awesome.

Oh, I also got a DM from a friend after my last Dev Log that I sounded quite harsh regarding my friend's GF and our issues with Blender and that maybe I shouldn't be talking about it in public.
I should've mentioned that she has had the ~20-hour course since August 2023. If you can't finish a 20-hour course in 10 months, then go on and on about how much work you have invested (you still haven't finished the course). Your priorities aren't aligned correctly.

She also doesn't read the dev logs, nor does she follow my games or any lewd games at all. As she says, it's against her moral compass. That's why I told her I don't need her to model me a ten-headed Dildo, but just typical everyday environments.

Regarding me ranting about work-related stuff in public...
I spend probably 80% of my waking hours working on the games; my only real outlet are Dev Logs.
I will keep venting when I feel like I must do so to conclude a topic. I'm sorry if you don't want to see it but I need it.
And a person on the team who models items and environments for me is a big deal and worth discussing.
And she and I are still totally cool outside of work.

But back to the important topics...

Marvelous Designer

I've been considering the following topic for a while, but I never found the time to investigate it thoroughly.
A few weeks ago, I contacted a few well-known DAZ3D clothes asset creators and asked if they could do a custom job for me. But every single one didn't take commissions at the time.
It's all good, but I need a certain outfit for a future scene. It's very important to me. So, what are my options?
Correct. I do it myself.
So, yesterday I signed up for Marvelous Designer and went straight into it.

Alright, alright... That came out after 10 minutes...
I then followed a tutorial, but I do what I always do, and add my own twists and follow my intrusive thoughts.

I started sewing some elastic waistbands to my test pants.

Yes, I saw that I fucked up the left waistband. I sewed the wrong end to the wrong side.
But it doesn't matter. All of it is just for training.
I did add a little gimmick, though.

I gave it a zipper for fast access.
Before you ask... Yes, it can be opened.

Besides being able to create my clothing, a big part of MD (Marvelous Designer) is that you can use it to simulate clothing in animations... And it's powerful.
When I move to Blender, it will be used for simulations. (I will experiment with it in the short stories, too.)
In the future, I will put the MD stuff into the Blender Logs.
But for the outfit I'm going for, I will need a lot more training... And I won't settle for a low-quality fit. I'll make it work and keep you guys updated!

Who wore it better - Episode 1
In the last Log, I promised I'd do a "Who wore it better."
I totally like the idea of WWiB, especially combined with MD, and I might be able to show off some of my creations in the future, too! (I'd love some feedback on the clothes then, too!)

The first episode of "Who wore it better."
Two heavyweights in terms of beauty...

On the left: Beanp- Eva!
Coming in at a whopping ~183cm (6ft), she's your number-one choice if you want D1 children or need someone to pick a lock with her forearm!

On the right: Elsa!
A shadow from the past, yet she had less screen time than Nadia's banana!
She stands proud at ~177cm. (5.8ft)

The image is available in 4K at the bottom.
There are four additional renders & a voting poll (Winter tier & above)
The winner gets a set with 4-8 images with the outfit. (More NSFW)

Previews:
4K, as always, is attached at the bottom.

So, previews...
This will be the last time you'll see some Bellchen previews for quite a while. Not because I have no more scenes with her... But because I want to keep more things in the shadows.
I show too many previews.
But considering those are Bella's last previews for a while... They're quite lovely.
4K attached.

Until then... Bellchen.
Here we have an out of breath, and slightly sweaty from sparring with Ayua:
Sonya and why she shouldn't lie backward with her arms stretched back even further, while wearing an already tight sweater.

Seriously, I'm not too fond of Summer. It's so hot, and I can't use my mobile air conditioner in my office because the child safety glasses on the window doors are too high for the heat dissipation tube to stick out.
I can't wait until it gets colder again. I'm being cooked alive with my PCs.

I'll see you in two weeks!
  • Ocean
we will prob recieve the new update next year..

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I recall him sucking her very soul out in chapter 5 bella route though lol. I'll have to do my bella path over before I can post that though lol.
Yes something like that, but it was a tongue kiss. Besides we know that nika has no sexual experience, he spent his teenage years being depressed for the summer, it is obvious that our protagonist is lost in the sexual area..:whistle:

Reactions: vampires69'in

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Yes something like that, but it was a tongue kiss. Besides we know that nika has no sexual experience, he spent his teenage years being depressed for the summer, it is obvious that our protagonist is lost in the sexual area..:whistle:
I know,but it was a damned good kiss lol. All the girls in different routes remark on his kissing skills to some degree....save his "roommate" lol

• Haha
Reactions: Icekatana and Ray_D

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
These abilities come naturally to him, after all he inherited them from his father, it's in his genes to be a gigachad, but the trauma with summer keeps him limited.:KEK:
I hope that whorebag isn't his papa lol. But that's probably copium. I remember playing the first little of WIAB, and thinking he was similar to Aiden from Artemis.....Then I see him repeatedly slamming his twin up against walls and cars and the other fuckery lol. Fuck that dude. He is admittedly hot though lol. One of my fave AVN character designs.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
The uncut version is standalone so you can go for that. There's an option for if you want the patch included. And the other mods have the patch inbuilt I'm pretty sure. It's just a matter of preference.
Other than that, just use one mod at a time and you're good lol

4.30 star(s) 512 Votes