BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Well, I´m glad he changed his mind, if that´s what happened. I´m of the opinion that every girl in an AVN should be a possible LI and then the player is the one who decided where he wants to go.
What do you mean wtih "lewdable even if not a love interest"? I really can´t think of anything.
Lewdable means you can make choices that lead to some sort of lewd scene, ie something more than kissing or handholding. There are a lot of characters that will be lewdable, even if they're not a LI - for example, Layla the bartender is planned to have some action, but will not have an ending. LI get endings, lewdables are flings. Keep in mind that Ocean plans for the girls to gossip - if Nika kisses Bella everyone seems to know she and NIka are an item, but not if Nika kisses Nami. People react differently to Nika depending on what he does - just like the rumour with Robin... so if you choose a manwhore path, that will lock you out of some LI paths, and some of their content as Nika then has a reputation as a heartbreaker. At least, that was how OCean planned.

Regards Maja, this is what I mean, he's mentioned there is Maja content, but it's unknown whether than means just main story screen time with teasing like pretty much every girl so far, or whether he means lewd content.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Alot of the talk of sex we only focus on Nika. But unlike alot of games there are guys that have potential and they are not all bad guys like most teen AVNS. Juice box,mini me,black guy and bad guy Sai. Lesbian situations as well. So much sexual options other than Nika.

• Haha
Reactions: vampires69'in

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Are we looking at Katie or the woman in the red dress.(Just in case you didn't know that was The Matrix reference) Love how you can see the curving of her ass. You can knock Ocean for anything you want but you got to admit there assets visual details in amazing.
Obviously Katie.
Look at the smug smile of someone who knows she's the best waifu of not one but two AVNs
steamuserimages-a.akaihd.jpg
XD

4.30 star(s) 512 Votes