MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Game is based on Victoria and there aren't many scenes with here wtf ?
It feels that way because she is the only one you can rename right? Well that is going to be removed, it was a leftover from the previous dev. Ocean took back development and doesn't want us naming them because he will be mentioning some in other games, he plans to have a few games all be in the same universe.

Reactions: johndoe19

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Finally getting around to playing this, even though it was suggested to me through many and the hype about. At first my expectations were in the zero range. Figured, 'okay I see that many are hyping this and what not but let me judge for myself.

At first, I thought that this story was going to be somewhat dark with the whole accident scene, which to be fair was certainly edgey for the better term. But slowly and surely story shifted into a slow building romance building story that mixes mental health, intimacy issues, and comedy in certain areas that I couldn't help but chuckle or laugh at some of dialogue.

Character wise it's superb. Nami the oddball and loyal friend. Bella the mixed bag of batshit crazy and alpha female assertions. Mila the stacked sweetheart. Victoria the creepy cheerful gally. And many others certainly. For each of their personalitys and models it's very well done. And while there is a constant of typos and issues with some of the text, ranging from misses (s and oddly placed -s , its good and well done.

Now, while I am generally one for atleast some teasings and fappage, at the same time this story will certainly by the looks of it take time to build our characters boner and reassuring confidence, which I know for some and a little bit of me is gonna be somewhat frustrating, but at the same time I will agree that it will be worth the build up and be rewarding for the dollies. As long as it isn't a Jill situation and it's six chapters in and we are still not having any intimacy of any sort other flashing boobs or asses, then it certainly would be a bit of an issue to raise. But for the time being, I like the pacing and the teasings, specially from Mila and Nami :3 And Crazy ain't too bad either, along with cute Sonya, who is quite adorable. Certainly curious if we will be able to have some mixed pairings, not all but some that make some possible sense, or if it will strictly be -One Girl Only for ending pathings-.

As for some of gripes, (What you thought I was gonna go without raising issues, ha), other than the typos and text issues, and some inconstancey with one more (Having Bella tell you about the your targets name first visit to her place and when saying no it is still mentioned later by her that she was stood up by us in conversation later on), might be the lag inducing animations, which I get is OL's style, and they are very well done for sure, but feel... a little much maybe? And maybe a bit of the MC's whole master planning and 'Must control the situation' vibe is a bitttttt much to say the least for me.

Overall, this story certainly could give some other games out there a run for their attention. Hope to see more in the future, along with mixed pairings like Mila-Nami/Nami-Nia :3

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Finally getting around to playing this, even though it was suggested to me through many and the hype about. At first my expectations were in the zero range. Figured, 'okay I see that many are hyping this and what not but let me judge for myself.

At first, I thought that this story was going to be somewhat dark with the whole accident scene, which to be fair was certainly edgey for the better term. But slowly and surely story shifted into a slow building romance building story that mixes mental health, intimacy issues, and comedy incertain areas that I couldn't help but chuckle or laugh at some of dialogue.

Character wise it's superb. Nami the oddball and loyal friend. Bella the mixed back of batshit crazy and alpha female assertions. Mila the stacked sweetheart. Victoria the creepy cheerful gally. And many others certainly. For each of their personalitys and models it's very well done. And why there is a constant of typos and issues with some of the text, ranging from misses (s and oddly placed -s , its good and well done.

Now, while I am generally one for atleast some teasings and fappage, at the same time this story will certainly by the looks of it take time to build our characters boner and reassuring confidence, which I know for some and a little bit of me is gonna be somewhat frustrating, but at the same time I will agree that it will be worth the build up and be rewarding for the dollies. As long as it isn't a Jill situation and it's six chapters in and we are still not having any intimacy of any sort other flashing boobs or asses, then it certainly would be a bit of an issue to raise. But for the time being, I like the pacing and the teasings, specially from Mila and Nami :3 And Crazy ain't too bad either, along with cute Sonya, who is quite adorable. Certainly curious if we will be able to have some mixed pairings, not all but some that make some possible sense, or if it will strictly be -One Girl Only for ending pathings-.

As for some of gripes, (What you thought I was gonna go without raising issues, ha), other than the typos and text issues, and some inconstancey with one more (Having Bella tell you about the your targets name first visit to her place and when saying no it is still mentioned later by her that she was stood up by us in conversation later on), might be the lag inducing animations, which I get is OL's style, and they are very well done for sure, but feel... a little much maybe? And maybe a bit of the MC's whole master planning and 'Must control the situation' vibe is a bitttttt much to say the least for me.

Overall, this story certainly could give some other games out there a run for their attention. Hope to see more in the future, along with mixed pairings like Mila-Nami/Nami-Nia :3
download.jpg

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Ocean has 3 other games planned in this world
I feel like they're going to only be loosely connected though, so that they're playable on their own. Kind of like WiAB and Summer's Gone so far, although he might connect the two more down the road i guess.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I feel like they're going to only be loosely connected though, so that they're playable on their own. Kind of like WiAB and Summer's Gone so far, although he might connect the two more down the road i guess.
the only thing i've heard so far is that they will take place in the same world

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes