Feb 6, 2023
The SG story is one of the best of what AVN writers can offer today.
I don't judge a story until I've seen the entirety of it( *cough* Game of thrones *cough*). But it is very engaging for what I've seen until now.

The graphics in some new games just an half an inch behind Ocean, or maybe even on par - it's a matter of taste. It's a pity that this is an ontopic thread and I can't name other games here.
He does do very nice renders.

The best things about SG is the plot, the dialogues, the emotional involvement of the player in what is happening, the cinematic quality and composition of the static images. In fact, this is a movie script with a storyboard. By collecting all the frames of a certain scene in one gif file, you can easily get a short video.
If I'm being honest, i haven't been involved emotionally in some parts like the whole summer dilemma , but other parts like the bella's path has me hooked. Hard agree on the cinematic aspects of his renders though. It's probably the most important thing that lured me in. Most avn's like to use the player's pov to show conversations which just involves characters staring each other with little expressions in between. I'm not a fan of that. I want to see their body language from different angles, posing and interacting with the environment and with each other. It brings so much life to the scene and this game does it very well. Plus I'm a sucker for visual storytelling where you use environments to show how your character feels at the particular moment and it's perfectly shown in nika's room.

Now if I ignored all of this and just scrolled through the pictures without reading the narrative and immersing myself in the game, then I would probably join your echo chamber and start shouting too "It's been five long years, and there's still no coitus anywhere near."
Meh, i usually skip most of the sex scenes in avn's unless they're actually good looking like in unbroken or wiab. Couldn't care less, I'm in it for the drama.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
Hey man! I have never used any patches or mods in any game, except for the built-in walkthroughs, if they are provided by the developer. I respect the work of modders, but I don't see the point in playing someone's interpretation of the author's game. I'd rather play the original.
totally respect that and that’s why I had many second thoughts myself when I developed the Uncut Edition as to what small changes I could do to not alter the original script too much. In the end I restricted myself to changes that would only fix a flawed narrative there and there. But I totally get why you wouldn’t go there yourself, as I’m kind of in the same league there…

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
"The best things about SG is the plot, the dialogues, the emotional involvement of the player in what is happening, the cinematic quality and composition of the static images." Can you name one of these epic scenes ?
Have you played Summer's Gone? Give it a try sometime.

... and elaborate the plot of this game which tends to be so deep, with deeper relationships? Which LI-s story do u find the deepest and how its relates to our MC and his reactions?
Elaborate? It's as easy as pie! After a traumatic experience, a young spirit tries to find his way ...

Okay, okay. I'm not at all sure you're asking seriously, but I'll stop playing the ape and try to answer honestly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
This little bit of SG dialog in Ch 5 is SG in a nutshell.

Bella: And on top of that, I'm super horny
MC: .....Sorry.
Bella: It's OK
MC: (It's not)
Dude, sex is definitely gonna be a problem. Knowing Bella, she'll be pushy and Nika is easily annoyed.

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
Whoever gets the Nika rocket first. Say a prayer for them brother hasn't even jacked off. Anyone see scary movie.:sneaky:
of course it will be Bella. apparently no one noticed that in the last previews Bella's legs are spread and in the air while Nika is between them and holding her breasts :ROFLMAO: it probably won't be full sex scene but I'm sure we'll see something

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
of course it will be Bella. apparently no one noticed that in the last previews Bella's legs are spread and in the air while Nika is between them and holding her breasts :ROFLMAO: it probably won't be full sex scene but I'm sure we'll see something
Eat the pussy the aroma of a sweet pussy can bring the dead back. :ROFLMAO: But he will have to hang with Nia to perfect it.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.TSoni and Den1mo

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Yeah, it seems that Nike was eating her out. I don't think there will be penetration for while still, maybe till S2 end. But Ocean seems to be turning up a notch the lewd aspects of the game, he already was with S1 but had to cut it, I also don't think that Bella will be the only one, most probably Nami and Milla will have similar scenes.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Total non-sequitur.

But I saw this pic and it kinda looked like there was grey smoke coming out of her vajayjay. And then I thought, someone should make an AVN, where there is a vajayjay smoke monster.
Great idea, plus there's already a team of experts in all subjects in this thread who have been teaching stubborn Ocean how to make a proper game for five years, and silly him still won't listen. Lead them, you already have a great plot. Success is guaranteed! I'd probably donate a buck or two to see the grey smoking vajayjay.

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
Have you played Summer's Gone? Give it a try sometime.

Elaborate? It's as easy as pie! After a traumatic experience, a young spirit tries to find his way ...

Okay, okay. I'm not at all sure you're asking seriously, but I'll stop playing the ape and try to answer honestly.

I mean we can write everything out nicely still won't make the game story any better.

4.30 star(s) 514 Votes