SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
With all due respect, Bella's sister is alive. you didn't even play the game fully you fucking idiot.
yeah she is alive which the MC had no idea about, and we only learned in the newest chapter. We only knew that either she was dead or something pretty bad happened. But your at least a clever one

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
Didn't you know? Ocean's going to compete with Tolkien.
I mean you can give snarly comments when you weren't even able to interpret what i wrote. Just keep convincing yourself that a story is good where a Main LIs after getting her Sister insulted on still works with an emo kid and on her expense for thousands give him a make up... Tolkien is near for sure. I mean at least its realistic or/and nicely built up. Even the rest of the scenes the book club/ basketball/ board game one is just so thought out its scary.

Srimanta

Aug 25, 2021
reality is if you think this story is epic you probably never read a book.
Uhh I hate to break this down to you but there isn't a single AVN exists that is epic lol

If you want epic story then this is the wrong community brother.

Read some Japanese VN'S, that might satisfy your hunger for epic stories.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I mean we can write everything out nicely still won't make the game story any better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Reality" - After this, frankly, I don't even know what to say. You bring up a set of local cliches and memes that have been discussed and refuted dozens of times in this thread alone. However, you call them reality and ultimately conclude for me that, it turns out, the game attracts me solely by its visual part. Wow.

You know, probably a year ago I would have started arguing, proving, citing quotes from the game; basically cosplaying the old meme "Someone on the internet is wrong again!". :KEK:
But those days are gone, like Summer, and I no longer find any fun in this.

We definitely read different stories and see different images. I just randomly picked a statement from your post: "All in all as you can see the MC throught the whole game doesn't make any effort towards anybody for them to like him. He is an ass to all of them, but everybody digs ppl like that irl right?"

I think you missed the part where he was probably the only person in Mila's life who stood up for her against richy bullies without even thinking about the consequences, and only when she pulled him out of a possible fight and he cooled down a bit, he admitted to himself that by beating up the arrogant fatso, he would probably have set up not only himself, but his family as well. Or, like, when he rushed to help Maja cope with Vic's breakdown, although his own mind was completely fucked up at the moment, and after they left the clinic, he was immediately struck by his infamous panic attack. Or dozens of other moments where he outwardly shows off like a bitch, but in fact does more for others than anyone. This is certainly the behavior of a person who acts like an ass to everyone and makes no effort towards anybody for them to like him.

However, I got carried away again. Thanks for the honest answer, I hear your point, I hope you find game(s) to your taste. And let me return the favor of speaking for someone else, because I can tell you with confidence that SG is not for you and will only get worse (for you) with every update.

Well, I will continue to enjoy one of the best stories that AVN writers can offer today. :KEK:

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
"Reality" - After this, frankly, I don't even know what to say. You bring up a set of local cliches and memes that have been discussed and refuted dozens of times in this thread alone. However, you call them reality and ultimately conclude for me that, it turns out, the game attracts me solely by its visual part. Wow.

You know, probably a year ago I would have started arguing, proving, citing quotes from the game; basically cosplaying the old meme "Someone on the internet is wrong again!". :KEK:
But those days are gone, like Summer, and I no longer find any fun in this.

We definitely read different stories and see different images. I just randomly picked a statement from your post: "All in all as you can see the MC throught the whole game doesn't make any effort towards anybody for them to like him. He is an ass to all of them, but everybody digs ppl like that irl right?"

I think you missed the part where he was probably the only person in Mila's life who stood up for her against richy bullies without even thinking about the consequences, and only when she pulled him out of a possible fight and he cooled down a bit, he admitted to himself that by beating up the arrogant fatso, he would probably have set up not only himself, but his family as well. Or, like, when he rushed to help Maja cope with Vic's breakdown, although his own mind was completely fucked up at the moment, and after they left the clinic, he was immediately struck by his infamous panic attack. Or dozens of other moments where he outwardly shows off like a bitch, but in fact does more for others than anyone. This is certainly the behavior of a person who acts like an ass to everyone and makes no effort towards anybody for them to like him.

However, I got carried away again. Thanks for the honest answer, I hear your point, I hope you find game(s) to your taste. And let me return the favor of speaking for someone else, because I can tell you with confidence that SG is not for you and will only get worse (for you) with every update.

Well, I will continue to enjoy one of the best stories that AVN writers can offer today. :KEK:
At least its nice to see people that are so into these games they make parts play out more in their heads then the game actually offers them, like this the dev can stretch out the development however he wants and keep on without delivering anything progressive and let you enjoy nothing, but a mans butthole for years.

And i though on a forum you would be expecting an answer and make conversation not get surprised when someone counters your thoughts.

Reactions: RNasc4444

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Sure, but there is no need for PMs, they're all in my signature, manually selected from about five hundred AVNs. Enjoy yourself! :giggle:
I was just teasing :p As far as I'm concerned we can disagree and still be cordial.

I already downloaded the last one as per Maviarab 's recommendation and will be trying it out as soon as I have the time

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Uhh I hate to break this down to you but there isn't a single AVN exists that is epic lol
Urm... That depends on what you call "epic". Many players would call "Leap Of Faith" as epic, but I don't think you would ever admit it when you'll have played it and I don't believe for a second you played it.

Oh, btw, putting "lol" at the end of a sentence doesn't make it to a joke or something funny. And it doesn't indicate that this sentence isn't meant hostile. It's a sign of being insecure.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I was just teasing :p As far as I'm concerned we can disagree and still be cordial.
So was I. :Kappa: It reminds me of a scene from one of the games in the signature where the MC tries to make fun of the librarian, but the librarian makes a joke back with a deadly straight face. Then the main character is unsure of the meaning of their conversation and clarifies that he was joking, and the librarian replies that she was joking too. And they agree that they don't seem to quite understand each other's humor. :KEK:

I already downloaded the last one as per @Maviarab 's recommendation and will be trying it out as soon as I have the time
It's so damn hard to stay on topic sometimes, I can't even write that Mavi is recommending this game only because he's promoting his walkthrough for it. :Kappa:

Srimanta

Aug 25, 2021
Urm... That depends on what you call "epic". Many players would call "Leap Of Faith" as epic, but I don't think you would ever admit it when you'll have played it and I don't believe for a second you played it.

Oh, btw, putting "lol" at the end of a sentence doesn't make it to a joke or something funny. And it doesn't indicate that this sentence isn't meant hostile. It's a sign of being insecure.
Epic= "heroic or grand in scale or character"
I am going with this defination sir, maybe it has other meaning which I am not aware of.

And believe it or not but I have actually played Leap of Faith, what a shock right?
It felt more like a slice of life, romance visual novel instead of a epic journey written by Drifty.

But again who am I to think logically, I am just an insecure person who try to hard too be funny and still fail miserably :(

Anyways I am so sorry sweet sir for offending you, believe me it wasn't my intention.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 514 Votes