vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
She's a warm cuddly teddie bear. A teddie bear on a wheelchair but warm and cuddly nonetheless.
yes, given a devilish smile though lol. While Bella can have the most sweet smile when she's not being a prick lol. While being the biggest prick of the female leads lol. It almost feels intentional. Or how Zara can be a raging sports player, but then show the biggest sweetest doe eyes in the game. It's pretty cool.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
yes, given a devilish smile though lol. While Bella can have the most sweet smile when she's not being a prick lol. While being the biggest prick of the female leads lol. It almost feels intentional. Or how Zara can be a raging sports player, but then show the biggest sweetest doe eyes in the game. It's pretty cool.
I like this kind of contradictions, they are so human

GC7pp

May 16, 2024
HarryDubois420, vampires69'in Agree with you. I'm closer to Bella because in real life I also act like an asshole sometimes to shake up very uptight people. I want to know what's behind the mask of mystery of a particular person and I look for approaches. It's weird, I don't mind. For example, a person has a problem, but they're too shy to tell you. And you want to help him/her and there is no way to find out, but if you create a stressful situation, the person reveals himself and you can continue to work. It is sometimes unethical, but I take responsibility. It's my choice, I realize that others may judge it, but I don't lie to myself.
PS The founding fathers are great people, they created a constructor like Todd Howard. Thanks to them for their role model. xD

Reactions: HarryDubois420

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Wishful thinking...the incest police says no! :cry:

I do miss old normal looking Helen. Jabba the Mute makes me wanna run for the hills.
Have to agree here. Outside her face, every change made to Helen was a clear mistake. She went from a hot, goodlooking Milf to a Sumo Ringer needing two seats and breasts rivalling airship gas bags.
And what is worse, Ocean mangled a lot of the female cast with such stupidly oversized breasts, e.g. Leia, Mila, Dana.

4.30 star(s) 514 Votes