vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
That's a theory that's been around for a loooong time. Baseless and silly if you ask me. But to each his own.
It's also extra amusing considering their differing personailities and such. Like summer supposedly beat up dude SummersGone_Season1_Steam_R5PtN6MXqS.jpg SummersGone_Season1_Steam_HKtIyfSNjR.jpg s and appeared certainly ballsy enough. Just no hesitation smacked Nika right in the mouth lol. Sasha doesn't even want to be next to your average male,citing being uncomfortable during gym class and the book club. although, that could and most likely partially because of the older women talking about Nika and her looking good together.

Reactions: RNasc4444

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Here we go again with that debunked theory. Ocean said no, or are you accusing Ocean outright lied to us all?

Think about it. Sasha is in the same book club as Nojiko. So is Nojiko lying to Nika knowing full well that Summer is the reason Nika is depressed?
Imagine that, yes. Maybe because Nojiko and the women of the Christian order, the book club if you like it more, separated them in childhood? They had a reason for that, because Nika and Summer are twins, like Willie and Leah. And with the same problems.

Feb 6, 2023
Imagine that, yes. Maybe because Nojiko and the women of the Christian order, the book club if you like it more, separated them in childhood? They had a reason for that, because Nika and Summer are twins, like Willie and Leah. And with the same problems.
I think that's a bit of a reach. Summer and Nika aren't that closely blood related imo. Although I'm sure Sasha knows Summer. Maybe something to do with her scar.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I think that's a bit of a reach. Summer and Nika aren't that closely blood related imo. Although I'm sure Sasha knows Summer. Maybe something to do with her scar.
Summer is only clearly stated as related to Elsa. Bella who is well aware of who is who in the high society of Wollust did not knew who Elsa is or her family. So either Bella has a gap in her knowledge, with is possible, or Summer and Elsa families are not that well know/rich. Elsa goes to a more elite college than ZPR, I am not sure but she seems to be a model, so either she pays for her tuition working as a model or her family has good money.

Now if her family has good money, Summers being friends with Sasha is not that unlikely unless her family has problems with the Zanes, with also is not that unlikely. The thing that bugs me is that, Noji does not have money, so how cold she afford to pay for both Nami and Nika to go to the same school as the daughter of one of the elites family of the city ? There is also Nia, who does not comes from a rich family and the same reasoning applies to her.

I do not think that Summers or Elsa family have significant money, and going by how Elsa mother controlled her daughter, I don't think is a crazy assumption to think that they wanted them to marry up. My bet is that Summer's family is not all that important or have many relations with the others big families of Wollust, maybe they are outsiders trying to enter the inner circle or some minor family trying to moving up. Maybe doing dirty work that backlashed and lead to whatever happened to Summer ?

This is a really long text to say that at this point nothing is really impossible, Summer might have been Sasha friend or not am just throwing my two cents in the discussion.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Summer is only clearly stated as related to Elsa. Bella who is well aware of who is who in the high society of Wollust did not knew who Elsa is or her family. So either Bella has a gap in her knowledge, with is possible, or Summer and Elsa families are not that well know/rich. Elsa goes to a more elite college than ZPR, I am not sure but she seems to be a model, so either she pays for her tuition working as a model or her family has good money.

Now if her family has good money, Summers being friends with Sasha is not that unlikely unless her family has problems with the Zanes, with also is not that unlikely. The thing that bugs me is that, Noji does not have money, so how cold she afford to pay for both Nami and Nika to go to the same school as the daughter of one of the elites family of the city ? There is also Nia, who does not comes from a rich family and the same reasoning applies to her.

I do not think that Summers or Elsa family have significant money, and going by how Elsa mother controlled her daughter, I don't think is a crazy assumption to think that they wanted them to marry up. My bet is that Summer's family is not all that important or have many relations with the others big families of Wollust, maybe they are outsiders trying to enter the inner circle or some minor family trying to moving up. Maybe doing dirty work that backlashed and lead to whatever happened to Summer ?

This is a really long text to say that at this point nothing is really impossible, Summer might have been Sasha friend or not am just throwing my two cents in the discussion.
Well said, the fans of the theory will come up with fun reasons to pull such solid logic down until we see Summer and Sasha in the same render. Then they'll come up with a theory that the Summer they saw in that render was the red herring to keep the real SUmmer safe.

What I take from all of this is Ocean has managed to capture people's curiousity about Summer to such an extent that they have to imagine 10 different theories before coffee straightens them out. I personally hope we don't find out, and that Nika learns to let go of the pain for himself.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Mila and Helen are my digital ideal women. Breast to suck on for the lack of breast feeding as a baby and two chocolate starfish that probably taste like coconut body cream.:love:
tenor.gif
Think about it. Sasha is in the same book club as Nojiko. So is Nojiko lying to Nika knowing full well that Summer is the reason Nika is depressed?
Don't lecture me, Cabin Fever! I see through the lies of Nojiko XD
Jokes aside, I don't think that, obsessed as he is, Nika wouldn't have recognized her immediately at the first meeting

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Bella who is well aware of who is who in the high society of Wollust did not knew who Elsa is or her family. So either Bella has a gap in her knowledge, with is possible, or Summer and Elsa families are not that well know/rich.
Or maybe she thought it unnecessary to even mention what every decent person in Wollust knew. Like she didn't tell Nika that Vanessa Benz was Zara's sister.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Or maybe she thought it unnecessary to even mention what every decent person in Wollust knew. Like she didn't tell Nika that Vanessa Benz was Zara's sister.
One wonders how much juicy information we are in the dark about because Nojiko hides it and Bella is too disinterested.
We need a new, more reliable source of information

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
View attachment 3936695

Don't lecture me, Cabin Fever! I see through the lies of Nojiko XD
Jokes aside, I don't think that, obsessed as he is, Nika wouldn't have recognized her immediately at the first meeting
I admire Ocean's genius. To confuse the plot so much. And he doesn't hide anything. You just need to compare the information.
So here it is. Any man who is near Sasha is ready to immediately copulate with her, but Nika is absolutely indifferent to her. Why? Maybe the answer is in his memory of the hospital. What is she talking about? Did the lung collapse? Nika received some kind of injury, as a result of which he stopped feeling Summer. He doesn't feel her. Although... there was some kind of confession in the gym, but he rejected it

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Nika is absolutely indifferent to her.
Nika is indifferent to everyone:
Mila talks about the fact that he never looks at her tits
Bella tries everything when they go to the gym together with no results
Vanessa tries to get some reaction out of him as they change before playing tennis, nada
Nia shows off her entire repertoire during their "date" and nothing
When he's handcuffed, the twins also rub up against him without results

Only Cheetos

Last edited:

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Bella definetly knows, that Elsa is out of Nika's league. She was also going to find out what was Elsa talking about. So I suppose, she well knows who Elsa is.
Bella knows everything. She knows who Nika is. She knows who Summer is and where she is, and much more. The scene in the restaurant has several versions so far.
Vella lied, she did Nika's hair not for him, but for the girl who was once "in love" with him.
The meeting with Elsa in the restaurant was planned by Bella.
Version 1: Bella knew that Nika and Elsa had known each other since childhood and brought Nika to the restaurant to check Elsa's reaction. Would she recognize him.
Version 2: Bella and Elsa work together and Elsa came to the restaurant to check Bella's work and make sure that Nika looked like herself at the age of 13.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Bella definetly knows, that Elsa is out of Nika's league. She was also going to find out what was Elsa talking about. So I suppose, she well knows who Elsa is.
Maybe Bella knew about Elsa because of her modelling career, but I have my doubts, I thought it was simply because of the restaurant they were dining in, Bella assumes that all the people present are wealthy and therefore out of the MC's reach.

D0c_t0R

Jun 20, 2017
Maybe you can find some old compressed version, if the links aren't dead
yeah, well, i'm trying, but nothing x)
thought that maaaaybe someone still have it, but of course it's been years. it's just one of my friends wanted to look at it. at least there are some old screenshots

upd: actually found one link, wow \o/

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
does anyone have links for an old (one of rist) version of SG?
My collection
Finally finished completing the SG collection for each chapter (Final/Full). :geek:
For those who are interested in collecting (as a memory of SG's journey), this is the location where you can download it (compressed version):

Ch. 1a, page 11, compressed by CLDꝜ.
Ch. 2 Final, page 39, compressed by Hones.
Ch. 3 Full, page 152, compressed by JokerLeader.
Ch. 3.5 Full, page 410, compressed by JokerLeader.
Ch. 4 Full, page 752, compressed by FAP369ZONE.
Ch. 4.5 Full, page 890, compressed by FAP369ZONE.
Ch. 5 Beta, page 1338, compressed by SonsOLiberty.
Ch. 5 S1 Steam, page 1780, compressed by SonsOLiberty. compatible with Music Restoration Mod
Ch. 5 S1 Steam Update 1, page 1853, compressed by SonsOLiberty.
Ch. 5 S1 The Uncut Edition [V1.0] Mods by alain8891
:geek::geek::geek:

edit : "Showing 20 posts per page". There may be differences in the pages listed due to moderator cleanup.
-add ch 5 steam
-add ch 5 steam update
-add the uncut edition

4.30 star(s) 514 Votes