vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Also, she has helium in those balloons - look at the perkiness in a tanktop, with no straps for a sports bra.

I'm actually fine with her size if it was the same throughout the game. Season 2 will hopefully not have her morph every other render :HideThePain:
I will hear no such thing, lol!!! clearly...some pervert, is using telekinesis to hold up her top :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: BobTheDuck

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Over there, below, you write that the quality of the art does not affect anything and does not make the game different.
RIGHT THROUGH A PARAGRAPH you are stating the opposite.
Before you jump into someone else's conversation, maybe you should first understand what it's about?

By the way, your thesis that people continue to pay for abandoned Patreons is complete slop, can’t you cancel it?
It's a shame you write about things you don't understand. There are a lot of abandoned games even on this site. Anyone can look on Patreon to see if these games get money after they were abandoned or not. You should do this too, so you can understand which of us wrote nonsense.

If you have a support base (which is clearly visible in the image you attached), then you, as the author, can do whatever you want with YOUR game, within the bounds of decency and the rules of Patreon (which are crap).
He is not obliged to lick your ass, much less pay attention to the not so big drop on the graph, which YOU highlighted in red.
You're only half right. Of course, Ocean doesn't have to lick my ass, I don't give him money, but he should lick the asses of his Patreons and do it with great diligence. But he often acts stupidly and instead of pleasing those who provide him with money, Ocean starts pleasing those who he doesn't need at all (for example, the company from which he bought music).
By the way, regarding the fall on Patreon, Ocean caused it when he treated his fans badly, and he could have avoided their departure and all the negativity.

P.S. A huge number of new fans from Steam are not able to stop the fall in the rating on Patreon, if you think this is a trifle, then I'm not going to convince you otherwise.

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Before you jump into someone else's conversation, maybe you should first understand what it's about?
Before you show the highest scores on the IQ test, make sure that I did not read the rest of the garbage you wrote. I even answered you a couple of months ago.
And how does this cancel the fact that you have a unit in literature and you have contradictory statements every other line?))0

It's a shame you write about things you don't understand. There are a lot of abandoned games even on this site. Anyone can look on Patreon to see if these games get money after they were abandoned or not. You should do this too, so you can understand which of us wrote nonsense.
Why should I look somewhere? I’m not interested in the single children of millionaires who calmly allow themselves not to close dozens of subscriptions because the author has gone to Dubai.

You're only half right. Of course, Ocean doesn't have to lick my ass, I don't give him money, but he should lick the asses of his Patreons and do it with great diligence. But he often acts stupidly and instead of pleasing those who provide him with money, Ocean starts pleasing those who he doesn't need at all (for example, the company from which he bought music).
By the way, regarding the fall on Patreon, Ocean caused it when he treated his fans badly, and he could have avoided their departure and all the negativity.

P.S. A huge number of new fans from Steam are not able to stop the fall in the rating on Patreon, if you think this is a trifle, then I'm not going to convince you otherwise.
Do you know that the author also receives money from music? The price tag for the game is higher.
And I also don’t really understand why the fans from Steam are worse than the fans from Patreon, well, apparently their skulls are of the wrong diameter. And it’s not me who thinks that the drop in ratings on Patreon is not important, it’s the graph you showed that thinks so.

I'll tell you a secret. The author is the master of his creations and if he does not have a shortage of food, he can send you, as a “fan,” wherever he wants. And find a couple of new ones on Steam.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Before you show the highest scores on the IQ test, make sure that I did not read the rest of the garbage you wrote.
I didn't intend to show my IQ test, I don't want to humiliate and traumatize you.

Why should I look somewhere?
So as not to look stupid when you get caught in a lie.

Do you know that the author also receives money from music? The price tag for the game is higher.
And I also don’t really understand why the fans from Steam are worse than the fans from Patreon, well, apparently their skulls are of the wrong diameter. And it’s not me who thinks that the drop in ratings on Patreon is not important, it’s the graph you showed that thinks so.

I'll tell you a secret. The author is the master of his creations and if he does not have a shortage of food, he can send you, as a “fan,” wherever he wants. And find a couple of new ones on Steam.
What does music have to do with it? Ocean pays for the songs, and also allows the record company to tell him what he can do and what he can’t do, as if SG were their property. The rest of the artists use free music and no one dictates to them.
Do you really not understand why Patreon fans are better than others? They are better because it is only thanks to them that SG and WIAB exist. Without their money, Ocean would not have been able to make these games and they would have been abandoned, like other games that did not find support.

I will also tell you a secret. Do you know what fans do to arrogant developers who stop listening to them after receiving a lot of money? They destroy the game's rating and people stop buying it. By the way, Risk of Rain 2 is currently being destroyed on Steam. The developers can either fulfill the condition or lose the game. You shouldn't count on fans from Steam, they are much more aggressive than fans from Patreon.

Reactions: WastedTalent

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
So as not to look stupid when you get caught in a lie.
What does music have to do with it? Ocean pays for the songs, and also allows the record company to tell him what he can do and what he can’t do, as if SG were their property. The rest of the artists use free music and no one dictates to them.
Do you really not understand why Patreon fans are better than others? They are better because it is only thanks to them that SG and WIAB exist. Without their money, Ocean would not have been able to make these games and they would have been abandoned, like other games that did not find support.

I will also tell you a secret. Do you know what fans do to arrogant developers who stop listening to them after receiving a lot of money? They destroy the game's rating and people stop buying it. By the way, Risk of Rain 2 is currently being destroyed on Steam. The developers can either fulfill the condition or lose the game. You shouldn't count on fans from Steam, they are much more aggressive than fans from Patreon.
Are you aware that if you remove the patreon and leave only Steam with a full price tag that includes part of the funds spent on the license, and imagine that this was the case initially, then your thesis will literally fit this situation? And who needs to be caught in a lie?
Actually, always catch lies by picking out individual phrases, this will definitely lead you to success.

That’s what I said, we’ve been watching here for at least three months the whining of someone who regrets a five-buck subscription. God, what would have happened to you in a time when there were no refunds on Steam.

By the way, I'll tell you a secret. Sony fans continue to eat slop, while destroying many of the ratings of their games.
Okay, one more. Firstly, you and a couple of dozen other “fans” (let’s check your chart again with the red highlight) are not an audience or fans, this is a small part of them and he doesn’t get hot or wet from you. The outflow you allocated has already been compensated three times by the incentive, but you can continue your tirades.

The niche of such short stories is not occupied by major publishers at all. What a pity that he still hasn’t thought of this and put the final bolt on such “fans.”

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes