Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
I roll with it for sanity sakes, lol. And I haven't even been a part of this forum discussion or played the game as long as you guys, lol. Even with all the oddities, the landlady, roomie one fucks me up the most still :KEK:. And I really want to see that Ayua sparring session ;/
You’re definitely not the only one lost in this mess. I mean, I was scratching my head over that whole "landlady" nonsense at the start (bless my naïve little soul). Luckily, we’ve got some real saints around here to break down the who’s, what’s, and why’s :HideThePain:

To be frank, I’m just relieved I didn’t stumble onto this game from day one. I can’t even wrap my head around how the old-timers have stuck it out through all the updates, reworks, and random changes, just nodding along like, "Sure, why not? Let's roll with it"

dieHard1.gif

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
You’re definitely not the only one lost in this mess. I mean, I was scratching my head over that whole "landlady" nonsense at the start (bless my naïve little soul). Luckily, we’ve got some real saints around here to break down the who’s, what’s, and why’s :HideThePain:

To be frank, I’m just relieved I didn’t stumble onto this game from day one. I can’t even wrap my head around how the old-timers have stuck it out through all the updates, reworks, and random changes, just nodding along like, "Sure, why not? Let's roll with it"

View attachment 4020598
yeah, I just wasn't giving that Landlady ,roomie shit a pass lol. Especially with this..... SummersGone_Season1_Steam_1N1gyi8Lua.jpg SummersGone_Season1_Steam_KihKLKC318.jpg
why be alarmed at that if they were simple "roommates"nope nope nope. Nothing is concrete,but something's I can't let fully slide and just use turn your brain-off logic lol.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
You don't have to ask him anything, it's HIS game. If you are telling me that changing this :
b81.png
b81.png
x205.png
x205.png
x272.png
x272.png
b54.png
b54.png
b215.png
b215.png
x80.png
x80.png

To what we have now, was "unnecessary" , you are deluded. The gap is too wide.
Do you have problems with reading or understanding what you read? Patreons were against changing the plot and dialogues, no one was against improving the picture.:FacePalm:

I know you have difficulties reading, but His patreon, despite SG being on a halt for the remake, is at the level of mid/end of 2023. After a year or more without content, his patreon is steady and hold.
The same thing always happens when I catch someone lying, they immediately start making ridiculous excuses and justifications. Have you already forgotten about the chart that got you caught in the lie? How are you going to get out of it, you posted it on the forum yourself?:KEK:

your messages over 3 months are exclusively about summer's gone and how much you hate it :KEK:.
Well then it won't be a problem for you to insert at least one of my messages where I write that I hate SG or Ocean?

P.S. It's not nice to lie.

Reactions: hawk784563

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Well, I'm not arguing. Regium made the first chapter and part two, where am I wrong? In the old version, you can even see it in the dialogues, which is what I wrote.

This has been discussed 100 times already. The fact that Ocean bought a new Genesis and improved the image does not make the game better. No one asked him to do this, everyone was against it, because with new renders the meaning of the game changed. If Ocean had simply improved the image without changing the dialogues, I think there would not have been so much negativity.
Over there, below, you write that the quality of the art does not affect anything and does not make the game different.
RIGHT THROUGH A PARAGRAPH you are stating the opposite.

No, okay, sometimes a new image simply doesn’t fit the text or facial expressions, but how beautiful are contradictory statements in one ten-line text? It made me laugh.

Why did you decide that the image quality affects anything in AVN? Ocean's images are more beautiful than DPC's, but at the same time he has 10 times fewer patreons. NLT has generally terrible images, but at the same time he also has more patreons than Ocean. If you compare these artists, then only Ocean treats his fans the worst. Maybe this is the problem?
Maybe the problem is the bad taste? Yes, the answer is almost always simple.

It doesn't work like that. Even abandoned games have subscribers on Patreon because people buy support for a year straight away and when they leave, their support is still shown.

This is the funniest attempt at deception I've ever seen. :ROFLMAO:You say his Patreon is strong and growing and then you post a picture of his stats that contradicts your words. This is just genius...:KEK:
I'll even highlight the rating drop in red on the chart.
View attachment 4019261
You've already counted his money for about a thousand pages. Prove that you don’t like the author and so on. Do you have a lot of free time? I can’t explain it otherwise.

So unsubscribe from both him and the topic.
By the way, your thesis that people continue to pay for abandoned Patreons is complete slop, can’t you cancel it? So just reissue your card, if it’s virtual, it’s a matter of literally two minutes. Welcome to reality. Nobody pays for dead accounts.

Do you have problems with reading or understanding what you read? Patreons were against changing the plot and dialogues, no one was against improving the picture.:FacePalm:
If you have a support base (which is clearly visible in the image you attached), then you, as the author, can do whatever you want with YOUR game, within the bounds of decency and the rules of Patreon (which are crap).
He is not obliged to lick your ass, much less pay attention to the not so big drop on the graph, which YOU highlighted in red.

Download something else or something. There seem to be a lot of games here, is it so difficult to use the tag search?

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes