khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Have only played through once so far. The visuals and music are great, but no sex scenes at all so far? Maybe I made all the wrong choices.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Have only played through once so far. The visuals and music are great, but no sex scenes at all so far? Maybe I made all the wrong choices.
There are no sexual scenes in the first season.

Welcome aboard :) .

Edit
If you want to see what the developer can do, please visit other games from the developer, "Where It All Began".

Reactions: vireker and LHDLLB

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 4023877
No lie. Siegbert is no ordinary cat, lol
No animal is ordinary in the ocean universe, they are either animals with supernatural intelligence or have the capacity of a SCP.:illuminati:
The same goes for women, they are either a plank like bella's friend or they are extra thick like mila or something balanced like nami.:KEK:

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
I am about to get the penile guns pointed at me. I would be fine with no lewd scenes as long as the story is worthwhile.
I mean, the bloody game even says it's about healing. Fucking is not specified lol. So I'd have to agree. But I'm not against lewd scenes in summer's gone. However.... It doesn't help that some of those topless titties...... 7bbT.gif

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
No animal is ordinary in the ocean universe, they are either animals with supernatural intelligence or have the capacity of a SCP.:illuminati:
The same goes for women, they are either a plank like bella's friend or they are extra thick like mila or something balanced like nami.:KEK:
yeah, but siegbert has led fucking eyes. He's a demon cat lol. I will say there is little in between. Even Nami has a massive ass in certain shots for her overall frame, lol. I just pray it doesn't go.... wvm later chapters....lol

• Haha
Reactions: tbz1983 and Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
yeah, but siegbert has led fucking eyes. He's a demon cat lol. I will say there is little in between. Even Nami has a massive ass in certain shots for her overall frame, lol. I just pray it doesn't go.... wvm later chapters....lol
Yeah, sometimes I forget how big nami's butt is, imagine if ocean had decided to give her big boobs too. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: vampires69'in

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Yeah, sometimes I forget how big nami's butt is, imagine if ocean had decided to give her big boobs too. :KEK:
I'm glad she has the size breast she does, I'd prefer he gives her an ass-reduction lol. to quote ludacris" And you got some big titties wit a matchin' ass " so I am very much for some kind of proper proportions overall lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes