vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Bugs, since it's outdated and meant for the beta.

Seriously?! Do you understand that this would require re-rendering every original scene where you can see him?
I don't get the hate for his hair, lol. It's not great, but at least you can easily pick out a set of pictures and say...oh that's Nika. Not another basic bitch hair styled main lol.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
His hair looks more like Cloud Strife's from Final Fantasy VII Remake.

After playing WIAB, and I believe that the Asian girl in this is the daughter of, at least, Miru from that game. Because they both are fighters who work in their family dojo. Just a thought. I might be way off base. But it seems so.

Also. Who actually "created" the word Bibi? In both games, near the beginning, they say that it was a word that the main characters invented. But how could they both have invented the same word, with the same pronunciation and definition, and not know each other at all.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
His hair looks more like Cloud Strife's from Final Fantasy VII Remake.

After playing WIAB, and I believe that the Asian girl in this is the daughter of, at least, Miru from that game. Because they both are fighters who work in their family dojo. Just a thought. I might be way off base. But it seems so.

Also. Who actually "created" the word Bibi? In both games, near the beginning, they say that it was a word that the main characters invented. But how could they both have invented the same word, with the same pronunciation and definition, and not know each other at all.
Leia and William created it in WiaB, that is why people think Nika or Summer are connected to the Zanes.

Leia starts using it at her club for the new girls, there's a scene where Emilio says that's the title of a new worker. This implies either Nika or Summer's mom could be one of the working girls. Nika's mom would fit as Summer's parents thought Nika was trash. There's the potential that Summer's father knew the girl from going to the club. Plenty of potential options there.

If wwe take it as standalone, all nicknames generally develop with one person using it first as a putdown, the second person fires it back ("no you are") then repeat it enough times to stick. Fun fact - I knew someone who's nickname was bibi and she was German.

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Leia and William created it in WiaB, that is why people think Nika or Summer are connected to the Zanes.

Leia starts using it at her club for the new girls, there's a scene where Emilio says that's the title of a new worker. This implies either Nika or Summer's mom could be one of the working girls. Nika's mom would fit as Summer's parents thought Nika was trash. There's the potential that Summer's father knew the girl from going to the club. Plenty of potential options there.

If wwe take it as standalone, all nicknames generally develop with one person using it first as a putdown, the second person fires it back ("no you are") then repeat it enough times to stick. Fun fact - I knew someone who's nickname was bibi and she was German.
I really hope we get some important backstory during season 2.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I wonder if the RPG near the end of this game was part of the original plan or if it's a nod to Eternum's success? I like what he's done with it so far.
Probably not - the tabletop was in chapter 4 which was released 8 months after that other game's initial release, so keep in mind that a fair part of those 8 months were probably spend rendering the scenes so the concept would have been there already. Looks like it was more inspire by the tabletop scenes in other AVN's personally.

Also, avoid mentioning other AVN's or devs in a game thread, it triggers the mods more reliably than anything else. We've had a good run without the thread being culled :)

Reactions: yossa999

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
the only thing fabulous about nika is his genetics. The bastard has only been in the gym a few weeks and went from a suicidal noodle to a chad with a jaw so square he could cut diamond with it.:KEK:
Being the MC is all about being fabulous right? And about women staring at his crotch with undisguised appreciation, that's also fabulous. :coffee::whistle:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
O yeah,wonderful "appreciation".. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
She looks at it with the utmost amazement and childish amusement,
while she thinks" I can pull it forever,
suck it like crazy,but no matter what i do,
it will always remain a little impotent shrimp"..:cautious::cautious:
View attachment 4027666
The situation is currently only Nami gets him hard, you've just chosen a slower path to exaltation. :sneaky: They're all fascinated though, great for the ego...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Being the MC is all about being fabulous right? And about women staring at his crotch with undisguised appreciation, that's also fabulous. :coffee::whistle:
oh yeah, nika has the third leg, but he can't make it work. Until he gets his erection back nika can't reach his last stage as a gigachad.:KEK:

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Being the MC is all about being fabulous right?
It is ? the amount of hideous MC that I have see says otherwise, to the point that defies reason that anyone would be attracted to them.

the only thing fabulous about nika is his genetics. The bastard has only been in the gym a few weeks and went from a suicidal noodle to a chad with a jaw so square he could cut diamond with it.:KEK:
Not even weeks, he goes two times and has a visible muscle grow, if this is not prove that he is William son nothing is. Also that has different renders for Nika if he does not goes to the gym ?

O yeah,wonderful "appreciation".. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
She looks at it with the utmost amazement and childish amusement,
while she thinks" I can pull it forever,
suck it like crazy,but no matter what i do,
it will always remain a little impotent shrimp"..:cautious::cautious:
View attachment 4027666
That is easy, just call Nami to help.

There is plenty of links to Nika/Nami and the Zanes, but the bibi and Nami's earring are the ones that I am most curious about. I can see a Uncle William calling them "bibi" or Summer.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
oh yeah, nika has the third leg, but he can't make it work. Until he gets his erection back nika can't reach his last stage as a gigachad.:KEK:
Facts are Nami can give him a chub even without therapy, you just have to chose better LI's :)

And wait for the 18+ rating for season 2 so we can even see the glorious noodle at its most fabulous semi-chadness

It is ? the amount of hideous MC that I have see says otherwise, to the point that defies reason that anyone would be attracted to them.

Not even weeks, he goes two times and has a visible muscle grow, if this is not prove that he is William son nothing is. Also that has different renders for Nika if he does not goes to the gym ?

That is easy, just call Nami to help.

There is plenty of links to Nika/Nami and the Zanes, but the bibi and Nami's earring are the ones that I am most curious about. I can see a Uncle William calling them "bibi" or Summer.
I'm kinda being sarcastic about MC's being fabulous. Point me to an MC that has great hair, rather than boring hair. Shaggy Nika and squarejaw Nika both at least stand out. I blame Emilio's hair product, too much tarting up for the 'business meeting'. Nika's hair starts to obey gravity more reliably from ch 4 onwards.

Links to the Zanes are definitely there,but the reasons for those links are completely unknown. Really looking forward to the next chapters of WiaB and SG to reveal even some crumbs to add to the trail!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes