BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Does anyone have the Oceanlab - Summer's Gone CG (all the chapters). has some but most require premium members to download???
Just download season 1 here - it's everything that is currently available, ch1 - ch5 (there's no ch 5.5, there was 5 beta, then season 1 full).

Reactions: tmu500

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Oh it means a lot. William has the body of a silverback gorilla.
Sounds almost perfect. Although the WiAB thread usually calls him Momoa, but they are weird.
Who wants to fuck a gorilla?
Is this even a question? :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't care about Ocean making the girls anatomically incorrect, but at least they look like humans.
Hey, lads, release RNasc4444. :Kappa:

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Where did Ocean get the money for the game? Where did he get the money for music and new top-end video cards? Who supported Ocean for 6 years until he released the game on Steam? First answer these questions, and then we'll talk about lies.
I just started laughing all over the floor. Are you even aware that almost all developers also have a main place of work? I haven’t seen anything in such a detailed confession where it would be indicated whether he works at the factory or not.

But you managed to draw a conclusion. Let's return again to the question of who is lying through the word here.
Well, we see the outflow on the chart, but where is your incentive indicated? And after that you still accuse me of lying.... :FacePalm:
What? Incentive for churn? Comrade, did you conduct a social survey among those who unsubscribed? How in the world did you manage to correlate EVERY unfollow with a person and his motivation, when there are only a few loud people who like to talk about what happened (like you).

Write more. Here, a textbook on the psychology of the offended consumer can soon be compiled.
This is still normal. For several years now I have been watching how white knights help game developers deceive and milk their fans.
Are white knights with paid subscriptions not fans? Ok, then there are no more questions for you.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Sounds almost perfect. Although the WiAB thread usually calls him Momoa, but they are weird.

Is this even a question? :KEK:

Hey, lads, release RNasc4444. :Kappa:
Hahahah honestly I see nothing wrong with Tremonia's statements. I've mentioned before how both Ocean's MC's were extremely off-putting at first to me. I'm used to them now but still... They share the same problems that the ladies do.

On one side it's great that Ocean customizes his models so deeply. You don't run into the issue of recognizing the same exact assets you've seen in dozens of other games. On the flipside though, he goes overboard so often. There is no need to overdo them to a point where they start looking like realistic plastic dolls or shapeshifting aliens :LOL:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Does anyone have the Oceanlab - Summer's Gone CG (all the chapters). has some but most require premium members to download???
Download season 1, and use Unren to see the contents of the .rpa file.

I forgot, the SG season 1 images are in the package or not .. :unsure:

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
I just started laughing all over the floor. Are you even aware that almost all developers also have a main place of work? I haven’t seen anything in such a detailed confession where it would be indicated whether he works at the factory or not.

But you managed to draw a conclusion. Let's return again to the question of who is lying through the word here.
Everything is as I thought, I drove you into a corner and you immediately started twisting and lying. Well, should I wait for answers to my questions? :KEK:

p.s. Ocean has long said in discord that he does not work and spends all his time creating his games. It's a pity that you yourself are not able to understand that it is impossible to do such a large amount of work that Ocean does and also work at another job.

Last edited:

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
Everything is as I thought, I drove you into a corner and you immediately started twisting and lying. Well, should I wait for answers to my questions? :KEK:

p.s. Ocean has long said in discord that he does not work and spends all his time creating his games. It's a pity that you yourself are not able to understand that it is impossible to do such a large amount of work that Ocean does and also work at another job.
You seem fixated on Ocean, following him everywhere. What is your goal?

Reactions: Saboracss

jimtra

Apr 25, 2023
I noticed in the Gallery that there is a replay story that's suppose to be in Chapter 4 that isn't there and it's called the Prisoners or did I somehow miss it or happen with a different path later on?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
You seem fixated on Ocean, following him everywhere. What is your goal?
What makes you think there's a goal other than trolling? And why would you expect an honest answer? Save yourself the frustration.

I noticed in the Gallery that there is a replay story that's suppose to be in Chapter 4 that isn't there and it's called the Prisoners or did I somehow miss it or happen with a different path later on?
You have to be off Bela's path for that one, it's what happens when Bella doesn't rescue you. Just load from the dinner, and chose to disagree instead of saying you're a good team.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Different path. The one where you don't break into the Holgersson house with Bella and don't kiss Bella, so Bella won't rescue you when you're handcuffed to the wall in the locker room.

jimtra

Apr 25, 2023
What makes you think there's a goal other than trolling? And why would you expect an honest answer? Save yourself the frustration.

You have to be off Bela's path for that one, it's what happens when Bella doesn't rescue you. Just load from the dinner, and chose to disagree instead of saying you're a good team.
Thanks

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020

Different path. The one where you don't break into the Holgersson house with Bella and don't kiss Bella, so Bella won't rescue you when you're handcuffed to the wall in the locker room.
This was informative, as my computer does not support the non-Bella path.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I agree with you about Nami provoking when she knows she can get away with it, but I find the lines of when she is just being herself and her acting with malice more blurred, she definitely uses her position to seduce Nika but she also is happy if he is happy. About Nami's metal stability, every one in SG has some trauma and I don't see a reason as why Nami would be different , her humour is come sort of defense mechanism and a away of express her felling in a safe manner. So while I agree that there is much to Nami than meets the eye, I don't think that there is much to build on their relationship, they already have a bond whether or not we are on her path I think it is more about the manage of it. A Race of Impossible Odds, her path starts as something doomed to go wrong, starts with Nami begging you to walk away, so I expect it to be about make this relationship that should not exist work.

I have talked about the jacuzzi scene and why I think it is important, as the scene in the morning after you sleept together. In short is not abou the scene in it self, is a rather small scene, but about the significance and that is another instance where Nami escalated the situation, to its extreme in the jacuzzi, and pulled back the moment Nika took action, the after where Nami is laid down on top of Nika and he teases her about who is control and he talks of what Nami's is afraid off, is what I missed most. That can't have the same impact now that their felling are in the open.
Maybe it's just me, but Nami seems like she's the kind of girl who's infatuated with MC and is pretty much a sure thing unless MC does something to really F it up. I could certainly see her being a primary LI but I could also see her being ok with being a side chick.

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes