Sep 26, 2023
It's obviously roomcest. They are clearly roommates. Everybody knows that unrelated persons that grow up together are forbidden from ever being in a relationship or having kids :ROFLMAO:

Once again, I would like to reiterate my opinion that the current narrative lacks common sense and logic and would greatly benefit from a complete script overhaul...
Loco. It starts with a complete script overhaul, then he will feel that more renders are needed. Then he will add entire new scenes and before you say "Not again" he will announce another rework o_O

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
It's obviously roomcest. They are clearly roommates. Everybody knows that unrelated persons that grow up together are forbidden from ever being in a relationship or having kids :ROFLMAO:

Once again, I would like to reiterate my opinion that the current narrative lacks common sense and logic and would greatly benefit from a complete script overhaul...
Exactly, unrelated people shouldn't ever do that, or be close. That's why Noji rightfully got tense about Nick saying they seem close in most likely roomie manner
:KEK:

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019

dude, the whole roomie, Landlady shit hurts my soul and brain, lol. Games having study buddy, teacher. Like...there has to be a better way than this :ROFLMAO:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
dude, the whole roomie, Landlady shit hurts my soul and brain, lol. Games having study buddy, teacher. Like...there has to be a better way than this :ROFLMAO:
"no one knew where the stranger came from. Re rolled into town like a bad smell waiting to happen, his gun cocked, and his cock primed. He was wild and couldn't be restrained, because he was related to no one in the entire universe; he was the big bang waiting to happen"

I mean there's a million stories that don't need people sharing rooms. It's possible to make the emotions without getting stuck in tropes. But even if you do get stuck in the cheese, you can still avoid roomies :coffee: :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: vampires69'in

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Nov 20, 2022.
Me about 1200 pages back and two years ago.
It's MC when Zara asked him why Nami is red. This is one of the ambiguous things about their relationship, at least to me. I can find other explanation of why MC himself constantly asking Nami why she is red, it may just be their own inside joke, incomprehensible to others. Perhaps, in the past, Nami annoyed him by asking something like "Why are you so lazy?". And MC did not find a better response at that moment than to come up with a stupid "Why are you so red?"
But why then Zara asked the same? What is surprising to a stranger that someone's roommate has red hair? Why does Noji always go mad and snap at them when she suspects any intimacy between the two of them? I can't explain it for myself outside of the context of MC and Nami being related.
And yes, I heard that the dev mentioned that there is no such thing as your sister in both games (WIAB and SG), so I'm curious if these ambiguities were intentional and there's some plot twist behind it, or if they're just uncleaned leftovers from a previous version of the game.
:FacePalm:

June 18, 2023.
Me about a thousand pages back and a year ago.
Oh no, they started again! Roommate vs sister, classic. I've already been on both sides of this debate, so this time I'm going to sit on the fence, may the best team win!
:WeSmart:

Sep 14, 2024.
Me today.
cu.gif

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
"no one knew where the stranger came from. Re rolled into town like a bad smell waiting to happen, his gun cocked, and his cock primed. He was wild and couldn't be restrained, because he was related to no one in the entire universe; he was the big bang waiting to happen"

I mean there's a million stories that don't need people sharing rooms. It's possible to make the emotions without getting stuck in tropes. But even if you do get stuck in the cheese, you can still avoid roomies :coffee: :WeSmart:
The only thing I've seen being avoided in these avn's sadly, is characters being stated as "siblings" :KEK: And I ain't even into that, but as long as it's optional, I won't pout.
Nov 20, 2022.
Me about 1200 pages back and two years ago.

:FacePalm:

June 18, 2023.
Me about a thousand pages back and a year ago.

:WeSmart:

Sep 14, 2024.
Me today.
View attachment 4033807
hug-warm-hug.gif

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I do recall Nami even asking, on their way to buy the pizza, why he didn't kiss her as well.
That is one of the reasons that I think Nami will not like to keep their relationship a secret.

After the pizza, have you taken Nami for a walk? There's some of your answers, cross reference what NIka says about Nami to Amber, and what is said if you don't meet up with Bella for the raid.

Nami's third wheel speech also suggests, she is willing to take what she can get out of desperation, but she's not happy with it, it's just she is unwilling or unable to move on to say... Jeff or Sai. I can imagine her being provocative to make NIka focus on her, like Nika implies to Amber.
I have and I agree, mostly. But I don't think that it sits well in a story about healing one LI accepting crumbs of love out of desperation of being alone, so I hope that if we exploit her feelings she is able to move on to somebody else, if SG still had a Dark Path it would be interesting but now I don't like this idea.

View attachment 4032795
However, the whole conversation always brings us back to the same point, the story treats the fact that Nika and Nami can't be together as if it were an obvious issue, but it's never said what the aforementioned obvious reason is
And the world will burn ! I just can't see this happening and is the exact reason that I look forward to it.
What do you mean ? SG takes places in a fiction world and is clear that roommates relationship is a big

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The only thing I've seen being avoided in these avn's sadly, is characters being stated as "siblings" :KEK: And I ain't even into that, but as long as it's optional, I won't pout.
Well whether the dev would be into that if it weren't for Patreon rules or not, anyone can make an incest patch. It's easier to do for landlady without the dev designing the game with that in mind than it is for a sibling/roommate swap. Most people don't refer to their brother or sister as a sibling, it's brother or sister. So if he codes them to refer to themselves as roommates then you can't just do an easy replace or you'll have the sister refering to her brother as her sister. They'd have to use a unique "nickname". If one of them used roommate and the other used roomy for instance then it would be easy.

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Well whether the dev would be into that if it weren't for Patreon rules or not, anyone can make an incest patch. It's easier to do for landlady without the dev designing the game with that in mind than it is for a sibling/roommate swap. Most people don't refer to their brother or sister as a sibling, it's brother or sister. So if he codes them to refer to themselves as roommates then you can't just do an easy replace or you'll have the sister refering to her brother as her sister. They'd have to use a unique "nickname". If one of them used roommate and the other used roomy for instance then it would be easy.
Well, I said stated as being siblings, not calling each other sibling. But yeah, I know it's patreon rule fuckery. I get it, but it doesn't make it sound any less ridiculous.

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
That is one of the reasons that I think Nami will not like to keep their relationship a secret.

I have and I agree, mostly. But I don't think that it sits well in a story about healing one LI accepting crumbs of love out of desperation of being alone, so I hope that if we exploit her feelings she is able to move on to somebody else, if SG still had a Dark Path it would be interesting but now I don't like this idea.

And the world will burn ! I just can't see this happening and is the exact reason that I look forward to it.
What do you mean ? SG takes places in a fiction world and is clear that roommates relationship is a big
I think I'm mixed on that. Like, I don't think she'd want it to be hidden. But seeing as how she acted at the end of season 1,she at least has some understanding of how it will be seen and not want that backlash. I could of course be wrong. I await season 2.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I think I'm mixed on that. Like, I don't think she'd want it to be hidden. But seeing as how she acted at the end of season 1,she at least has some understanding of how it will be seen and not want that backlash. I could of course be wrong. I await season 2.
She understands it, but I find natural to want to show affection, the problem is that they can not show too much affection and this may be a source of friction, or I am reading too much into it.

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
She understands it, but I find natural to want to show affection, the problem is that they can not show too much affection and this may be a source of friction, or I am reading too much into it.
I get that, but if you take her route, you can see how much it fucks with her if you take some level of control and show that same affection or forwardness with her. And even tells you to bring it to an end with tears in her eyes. I can't recall the full lines, as I haven't replayed it in a while. But I think I will shortly.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022

I wonder why, they're just roomies :KEK:
:rolleyes:
This thing drives me crazy

I honestly can see them bonding over being violently protective of Nika
c369.jpg c371.jpg c372.jpg

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

Oh I think you misunderstand - I don't think that will be her path, and I think that she'll look for other relationships if she can't get Nika. The point being, what will she do if you chose Sasha, or Sonya, or Nia, or any of them? She won't be happy. We already see her expressions change depending on what you've said when. If you try to be on her path and interact with anyone else, she gets (naturally) jealous. I don't think it will lead to a good ending, but it's probably part of how the throuple's develop. I'm not talking about dark paths so much as NIka is kinda clueless about all this. He had a relationship when he was yound, it wasn't a mature relationship with mature decisions, whatever his feeling were. He can fuck up through arrogance, or through ignorance. I don't think he would intentionally exploit her so much as get caught up in his own head.

I also think every LI will have some different challenge for Nika to work out, and I'd be surprised if Ocean didn't have 'bad' endings, (seeing one of the steam achievements was avoiding kissing anyone or something like that, I'd be surprised if Ocean doesn't account for a path where someone is modest as well as a path where someone is a manwhore).

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Oh I think you misunderstand - I don't think that will be her path, and I think that she'll look for other relationships if she can't get Nika. The point being, what will she do if you chose Sasha, or Sonya, or Nia, or any of them? She won't be happy. We already see her expressions change depending on what you've said when. If you try to be on her path and interact with anyone else, she gets (naturally) jealous. I don't think it will lead to a good ending, but it's probably part of how the throuple's develop. I'm not talking about dark paths so much as NIka is kinda clueless about all this. He had a relationship when he was yound, it wasn't a mature relationship with mature decisions, whatever his feeling were. He can fuck up through arrogance, or through ignorance. I don't think he would intentionally exploit her so much as get caught up in his own head.

I also think every LI will have some different challenge for Nika to work out, and I'd be surprised if Ocean didn't have 'bad' endings, (seeing one of the steam achievements was avoiding kissing anyone or something like that, I'd be surprised if Ocean doesn't account for a path where someone is modest as well as a path where someone is a manwhore).
I still remember the look on Nami's face when you're on Mila's route, and she comes over to Nicks house, and you kiss her on her forehead. And it was to partly calm and reassure Mila, who is clearly going through it. And Nami just stares daggers, not even sure if it's at you or Mila, lol. I also wonder who would Nami go with if Nika says, nope, lol. I guess Sai, unless she finds out about him accosting Nika, or Jeff. But......it is optional for her to find out that she's bisexual in game. So, I wonder if she can hook up with any of the other love interests. Or if it can play any part in these throuples. Like one with Victoria, for example.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I still remember the look on Nami's face when you're on Mila's route, and she comes over to Nicks house, and you kiss her on her forehead. And it was to partly calm and reassure Mila, who is clearly going through it. And Nami just stares daggers, not even sure if it's at you or Mila, lol.
Let me channel my inner ENasc 4444 This would also be interesting if we had a real reason for "Nami loves him but has to keep it to herself"

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Let me channel my inner ENasc 4444 This would also be interesting if we had a real reason for "Nami loves him but has to keep it to herself"
Yes, as why do "roomates" with a Landlord, need to

Keep it on the hush, don't say nothing
Ain't gon' be no talking, while I'm doing my thang
Keep it on the hush, don't say nothing
Ain't gon' be no talking, while I'm doing my thang

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I get that, but if you take her route, you can see how much it fucks with her if you take some level of control and show that same affection or forwardness with her. And even tells you to bring it to an end with tears in her eyes. I can't recall the full lines, as I haven't replayed it in a while. But I think I will shortly.
Yeah, but I read it differently. Before Nami was afraid, the teasing was a way to explore those feelings in a safer manner but when Nika becomes active it becomes to real and she backs down, now that all is in the open I don't see a reason to pretenses anymore. So I think that now she will expect Nika participation and will take offense in declines, and given how not subtle she is there is no that it stays a secret for long.

I still remember the look on Nami's face when you're on Mila's route, and she comes over to Nicks house, and you kiss her on her forehead. And it was to partly calm and reassure Mila, who is clearly going through it. And Nami just stares daggers, not even sure if it's at you or Mila, lol. I also wonder who would Nami go with if Nika says, nope, lol. I guess Sai, unless she finds out about him accosting Nika, or Jeff. But......it is optional for her to find out that she's bisexual in game. So, I wonder if she can hook up with any of the other love interests. Or if it can play any part in these throuples. Like one with Victoria, for example.
I think that I understand your point better now. There is some time since I have play it, but off path Nami is much more chill about you and others girls, Yandere Nami just shows up if you playing the field and is on her path, so to answer your question about what will Nami do, I think it depends on how much you feed her feelings and how much of a manwhore you are. That is why I say exploiting her feelings because even if Nilka is clueless, we as players, have more insight than him, so the choice to pursue her even when not having a interesting is ours. What I am saying that in this scenario given the nature of the story I think it fits better to have Nika paying the consequences of it than Nami. I really like the idea of Nami plus other LI, given that she likes roommates maybe Zara or Vanessa ?

Oh I also think that bad endings will exist, I am counting on them. But would seem unfair to me have other characters suffering from my bad decisions, so in a route that I take Nami for granted and do not value her feeling having her dumping the MC and find love elsewhere, for me works better, than one she just accepts being the spare.

I honestly can see them bonding over being violently protective of Nika
View attachment 4034250 View attachment 4034253 View attachment 4034248
Yeah, this seems the most likely route, but for that to happen Nika would need to be in great danger for them to team up. The thing i, bonding is not the same as lets form a throuple, I can see Nami and Bella reaching a peace agreement - Bella does not seems to care much about Nami - but to share Nika or they themselves become involved is another leap, one that I can see happening, but this isn why it has 32 chapters.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, but I read it differently. Before Nami was afraid, the teasing was a way to explore those feelings in a safer manner but when Nika becomes active it becomes to real and she backs down, now that all is in the open I don't see a reason to pretenses anymore. So I think that now she will expect Nika participation and will take offense in declines, and given how not subtle she is there is no that it stays a secret for long.

I think that I understand your point better now. There is some time since I have play it, but off path Nami is much more chill about you and others girls, Yandere Nami just shows up if you playing the field and is on her path, so to answer your question about what will Nami do, I think it depends on how much you feed her feelings and how much of a manwhore you are. That is why I say exploiting her feelings because even if Nilka is clueless, we as players, have more insight than him, so the choice to pursue her even when not having a interesting is ours. What I am saying that in this scenario given the nature of the story I think it fits better to have Nika paying the consequences of it than Nami. I really like the idea of Nami plus other LI, given that she likes roommates maybe Zara or Vanessa ?

Oh I also think that bad endings will exist, I am counting on them. But would seem unfair to me have other characters suffering from my bad decisions, so in a route that I take Nami for granted and do not value her feeling having her dumping the MC and find love elsewhere, for me works better, than one she just accepts being the spare.

Yeah, this seems the most likely route, but for that to happen Nika would need to be in great danger for them to team up. The thing i, bonding is not the same as lets form a throuple, I can see Nami and Bella reaching a peace agreement - Bella does not seems to care much about Nami - but to share Nika or they themselves become involved is another leap, one that I can see happening, but this isn why it has 32 chapters.
Exactly, the yandere Nami is the best way to put it. THe question is if you play as a guardian angel, or if you put yourself within the limits of what Nika knows. Stories often have consequences that fall far from the tree - Nika will make the decisions that satisfy his knowledge, but can't compensate or account for all the repurcussions (even if he thinks he's a brilliant chess player). I hope the choices for some of these things are unfair choices with no immediate 'good' outcome. FOr the story to be about healing, the risk has to be the damage of further inflicted harm, or at least the failure to heal.

So many games talk about meaningful consequences, that I'd really like to see some. But I also think Ocean will force some bad circumstances/outcomes for the sake of the plot regardless of what we choose. I do believe that Nika growing protective rather than manipulative would be part of a great story to me - not only healing for himself, but seeing the difficulties of others as worth being involved in, and taking hits not meant for him - regardless of whether this is for a LI or just in the course of the canon plot.

Unfairness is a tool that will give a great emotional weight to the game, a sense of justice tells us what we want to protect about life, so it's a fairly important reflection to have such questions in the game.

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes