Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
if this relationship really happens it will probably be the dumbest thing I've ever seen in history of avn

rich milf who wants relationship with some depressed teenager. she can literally have any man. rich and successful but she will choose someone like Nika. it doesn't even matter how it came about at all but it's completely illogical

I would understand if it was only about some "friend benefit sexual stuff relationship" where Amber wants to fulfill some desires or sexual fantasies. but the real relationship? that is so dumb :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
if this relationship really happens it will probably be the dumbest thing I've ever seen in history of avn

rich milf who wants relationship with some depressed teenager. she can literally have any man. rich and successful but she will choose someone like Nika. it doesn't even matter how it came about at all but it's completely illogical

I would understand if it was only about some "friend benefit sexual stuff relationship" where Amber wants to fulfill some desires or sexual fantasies. but the real relationship? that is so dumb :ROFLMAO:
It would be some literal shit I've seen in most Isekai, like some powerful Lady that has it all, cool personality, then some random basic bitch comes out of nowhere and 2 weeks later he's all she can think about lol. Nika's not a basic bitch but, he is a doomer kid lol.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022

tenor.gif

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Woman wanting to fix the broken
Extraordinarily common
That type of person becoming a shrink or nurse or something
Doubly so

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
I'm going to get killed for this, but.. I don't want Amber as a love Interest for Nika. I want her as my love interest :KEK:. Which is just as likely as me buying her having a genuine lovely dovey couple time with Nika. Not to mention, he's someone that can be some kind of emotional anchor and healing for her daughter that she very much cares for. You know, just ignoring the whole patient doctor thingy....

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I'm going to get killed for this, but.. I don't want Amber as a love Interest for Nika. I want her as my love interest :KEK:. Which is just as likely as me buying her having a genuine lovely dovey couple time with Nika. Not to mention, he's someone that can be some kind of emotional anchor and healing for her daughter that she very much cares for. You know, just ignoring the whole patient doctor thingy....
sb549.jpg

Raed2A

Aug 15, 2024
Yeah, the story begins with Nami already in love with the MC and you can choose to feed this sentiment or not, now about if you cab fuck up their relationship so much that she stops talking with you is something that I am curious about. But I think that Nami already was the side chick with Summer and is not interested in that, so I don't think she will accept be a side chick. But oddly enough there is a Nami + Bella route.
how to access this route???

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes