AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
You seem fixated on Ocean, following him everywhere. What is your goal?
You must be delirious. This liar came to me and started pestering me with his comments. By the way, you are very similar, you lie the same way, isn't this your second account by any chance?
What makes you think there's a goal other than trolling? And why would you expect an honest answer? Save yourself the frustration.
Of course there is, I like to catch you and other white knights (ad bots) in lies.

Last edited:

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
You must be delirious. This liar came to me and started pestering me with his comments. By the way, you are very similar, you lie the same way, isn't this your second account by any chance?
I never had a second account and I don't hide my profile.
Anyway, happy stalking for years to come.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
I never had a second account and I don't hide my profile.
Anyway, happy stalking for years to come.
I must have been mistaken that this was your account, but your behavior is damn similar. By the way, you have stalked me several times already and constantly accused me of something. Even now you accuse me of stalking Ocean, although I have never communicated with him. Isn't that stupid?

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Maybe it's just me, but Nami seems like she's the kind of girl who's infatuated with MC and is pretty much a sure thing unless MC does something to really F it up. I could certainly see her being a primary LI but I could also see her being ok with being a side chick.
Yeah, the story begins with Nami already in love with the MC and you can choose to feed this sentiment or not, now about if you cab fuck up their relationship so much that she stops talking with you is something that I am curious about. But I think that Nami already was the side chick with Summer and is not interested in that, so I don't think she will accept be a side chick. But oddly enough there is a Nami + Bella route.

Reactions: Raed2A

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
I must have been mistaken that this was your account, but your behavior is damn similar. By the way, you have stalked me several times already and constantly accused me of something. Even now you accuse me of stalking Ocean, although I have never communicated with him. Isn't that stupid?
You have posted 350 messages on this forum in less than a year. In short, you are not a fan of what Ocean is doing. Additionally, I believe you mentioned that you follow him on Patreon and Discord, which doesn't make sense to me. Why not just delete his game and reformat the hard drive, I would do that if I were you.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Yeah, the story begins with Nami already in love with the MC and you can choose to feed this sentiment or not, now about if you cab fuck up their relationship so much that she stops talking with you is something that I am curious about. But I think that Nami already was the side chick with Summer and is not interested in that, so I don't think she will accept be a side chick. But oddly enough there is a Nami + Bella route.
Nami is also very manipulative. Nami always tries to manipulate MC when he starts to become more self-reliant and want to befriend people, especially women. Nami also knows that MC is relying on her, even if MC is kind of a loner, he still needs her. And she is aware of that too

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well she seemed fine with the little harem-ish scene during the date with Vickie although admittedly that didn't get past foreplay so who knows?

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Nami is also very manipulative. Nami always tries to manipulate MC when he starts to become more self-reliant and want to befriend people, especially women. Nami also knows that MC is relying on her, even if MC is kind of a loner, he still needs her. And she is aware of that too
Definitely, is one thing that I like about their dynamics is that you can not be 100% sure if Nami's is being genuine or she is acting with malice, if you are on her path when at Vic's house and they are discussing the party at Nancy's farm Nami trys to discourage you from attend it, and seems annoyed if you say you will go right after they talk about how Nika will make success with the ladies. There are other exemples, point being that Nami is manipulative and she may not even be aware of it, I don't think that Nami is a bad person or will harm Nika and part of her is genuine in her worry, but there is more in her than meets the eye or so I hope.

Well she seemed fine with the little harem-ish scene during the date with Vickie although admittedly that didn't get past foreplay so who knows?
Not gonna lie, I think she was just hoping for her turn to kiss Nika and have a excuse it was in the heat of the moment. I don't think she hates the idea of Nika being with another woman, she hates the idea tha she can not be part of it.

vampires69'in

Mar 3, 2019
Definitely, is one thing that I like about their dynamics is that you can not be 100% sure if Nami's is being genuine or she is acting with malice, if you are on her path when at Vic's house and they are discussing the party at Nancy's farm Nami trys to discourage you from attend it, and seems annoyed if you say you will go right after they talk about how Nika will make success with the ladies. There are other exemples, point being that Nami is manipulative and she may not even be aware of it, I don't think that Nami is a bad person or will harm Nika and part of her is genuine in her worry, but there is more in her than meets the eye or so I hope.

Not gonna lie, I think she was just hoping for her turn to kiss Nika and have a excuse it was in the heat of the moment. I don't think she hates the idea of Nika being with another woman, she hates the idea tha she can not be part of it.
I do recall Nami even asking, on their way to buy the pizza, why he didn't kiss her as well.

Reactions: LHDLLB

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

After the pizza, have you taken Nami for a walk? There's some of your answers, cross reference what NIka says about Nami to Amber, and what is said if you don't meet up with Bella for the raid.

Nami's third wheel speech also suggests, she is willing to take what she can get out of desperation, but she's not happy with it, it's just she is unwilling or unable to move on to say... Jeff or Sai. I can imagine her being provocative to make NIka focus on her, like Nika implies to Amber.

Reactions: LHDLLB

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
You have posted 350 messages on this forum in less than a year. In short, you are not a fan of what Ocean is doing. Additionally, I believe you mentioned that you follow him on Patreon and Discord, which doesn't make sense to me. Why not just delete his game and reformat the hard drive, I would do that if I were you.
why should I follow him? But you and other white knights follow me, and if I write something about Ocean that you don't like, you all pounce on me and start attacking. Now I wrote about the fall of Ocean's rating on Patreon and immediately received an attack from white knights, although my words were true.
AlexFXR AKA Ocean's biggest fan

this is awesome, how unhinged this lunatic is. Feel like one of those radical fan who got wronged somehow and can't let go.
Why am I crazy? Probably because I like to catch you and other white knights in lies, and I think you're ass-kissers?

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
View attachment 4032795
However, the whole conversation always brings us back to the same point, the story treats the fact that Nika and Nami can't be together as if it were an obvious issue, but it's never said what the aforementioned obvious reason is
It's obviously roomcest. They are clearly roommates. Everybody knows that unrelated persons that grow up together are forbidden from ever being in a relationship or having kids :ROFLMAO:

Once again, I would like to reiterate my opinion that the current narrative lacks common sense and logic and would greatly benefit from a complete script overhaul...

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes