Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
For me, all the gallery images are unlocked, but I only play the steam version, never played the mod version yet
If I remember correctly, some of them are getting unlocked by a single trigger, since the code for some consecutive items in the gallery has been copied and have the same trigger. I thought that it could mean that some items may also be unlockable due to some other kind of bugs that may also be missed, but I guess I was wrong at least about that then.

Ocean removed the banging with Marla from Chapter 1 when he did the final rework.
Yeh he seems to be wasting a lot of time with removing good scenes from S1, instead of continuing the story...

Last edited:

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Okay I missed the joke, but that is how it has been in the past here? Constant complaining about rewrites of previous chapters, and then some scenes missing, another complain... So I just thought, Oh boy here we go again...
Dude, this thread is a well-known oasis for whiners, nervous wrecks, unstable persons, for their bitching, teaching Ocean how he should develop his games, for telling for the hundredth time how they all die before the game is finished, etc.

No one who likes the game takes their bleating seriously. Because a sane person who hate the game and it's dev won't sit for days in a thread where the game is being discussed and whine about how bad things really are and how butthurt he is.

To keep the intensity of their tantrums, they come up with all sorts of nonsense, like that Ocean is about to rework everything again, that his supporters are running away, and other nonsense. Those who have not added these hysterical squirrels to the ignore list are just fooling around, fueling their panic.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Not gonna lie,the changes that were made are terrible for the game,but it's still playable.If you never played version with old music you better use restoration mod.Also worth to use scene reverts cuz came became soft as fuck.It's going down and down with every new chapter sadly.Could be the best,but not gonna be.

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Dude, this thread is a well-known oasis for whiners, nervous wrecks, unstable persons, for their bitching, teaching Ocean how he should develop his games, for telling for the hundredth time how they all die before the game is finished, etc.

No one who likes the game takes their bleating seriously. Because a sane person who hate the game and it's dev won't sit for days in a thread where the game is being discussed and whine about how bad things really are and how butthurt he is.

To keep the intensity of their tantrums, they come up with all sorts of nonsense, like that Ocean is about to rework everything again, that his supporters are running away, and other nonsense. Those who have not added these hysterical squirrels to the ignore list are just fooling around, fueling their panic.
First: rude

Second: clearly adding minigames would improve SG

*sarcasm*

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I just heard the sound of a thousand keyboards screaming in agony.
In the week of the lunch keyboard sales will rise 15%.

Rapidly press the space bar.:ROFLMAO:
Can he get a bigger one if he push the spacebar more often, you know like those blowup buttplugs...
The sad part is that even if you win he only gets half hard.

I'll raise you a whole chapter devoted to the table top game.
First sex scene is with Miss Marla

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I think that Miss Marla is past the age where pregnancy is a concern, that said, give the previous, I think that she might gain some simps of her own. The woman spended S1 bathing on blood of virgns and now looks 25.
I misread the pregnancy one anyway, Mr Stahl's the only one who can right now :censored:

Besides Marla is time travelling Summer, didn't you know? That's why she's freaked out by Nika :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes