Miranha157

Oct 6, 2024
I'm going to just say it.

This game works better without the backstory. The mystery and figuring out the relationships is half or more of its appeal.

Discontinue WIAB, not just because of the workload, but because it will improve SG as a story. Just sparingly weave in the necessary plot elements from WIAB where it makes sense in SG.

Flame away.
I like WIAB more, and well WIAB is being created from scratch so let's wait for the scenes from the next chapters, and for me he could pause SG and focus 100% on WIAB and when he finished everything he would go back to SG, you would be happy and so would I! ;)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm going to just say it.

This game works better without the backstory. The mystery and figuring out the relationships is half or more of its appeal.
True

Discontinue WIAB, not just because of the workload, but because it will improve SG as a story. Just sparingly weave in the necessary plot elements from WIAB where it makes sense in SG.

Flame away.
No. Continuing WIAB likely won't give enough backstory to SG to ruin it. Ocean isn't the kind of writer who ruins the story by explaining too much. WIAB will highly likely give more confusion and new questions for SG, rather than answers.
Ocean won't reveal anything too soon. He hasn't done it so far and I doubt that will change.

Miranha157

Oct 6, 2024
Sometimes I want to say something good about Ocean, praise him, but when I see how he deceives his fans, I feel sad.

Ocean said... I quote log 11: "I guess I'm closing in on the 50% mark. Keep in mind that the development only really started in late May." It turns out that in a little over 2 months Ocean did 50% of the renders. Well, good job, it's logical to assume that he will do the remaining 50% of the renders in about 2 months. And now 2.5 months have passed and we get a new log in which Ocean writes that he has done more than 2000 renders in total. How should we understand this, it turns out that Ocean did nothing all these months, but wrote to us in the logs how hard he was working? By this point he should have all the renders ready if we believe his words.

Ocean said that his 2x3090 renders 1 frame in 4.5 minutes. If we divide 60 minutes by 4.5 minutes, we get more than 13 renderers per hour, let's round it up to 10 renders per hour and give a head start to make it easier to count. It turns out that about 40 renders will be done in 4 hours, and not all night as Ocean said. That's not all, besides this, he also has 2xA6000 which are equal in speed to 2x3090, and there are also 2x4090 which are 2 times more powerful than 2x3090 and can render the same 40 frames in 2 hours instead of 4.

But that's not the most important thing. When Ocean creates renders during the day, he can do it on one PC, why don't other PCs render at this time? He was constantly asking his fans for money to buy new video cards to speed up rendering. Now he got the money and bought new video cards, so why are they turned off all day instead of rendering?
I'm tired of reading this bullshit.
You can't trust someone who promised "x" and delivered "y" in the first season, even though I like Ocean's work I would never give him any support.

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
You can't trust someone who promised "x" and delivered "y" in the first season, even though I like Ocean's work I would never give him any support.
you don't have to give him any support if you don't want to.. however, it would be nice and absolve you of any potential entitlement if you refrained from bashing him in any way on his game threads. especially since you get his product for free.
that should be a rule.

also, i mean that in general, not only you specifically.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Whats going on here? Its surprisingly quiet considering Ocean announced the update will be late and that someone suggested to kill off wiab :ROFLMAO:

Even simple minded haters like alex seem to start to lack passion in hating and baiting.

I think getting a 6-7k renders update will be nice, i kinda like the badik updates sizes too even tho they take a long time.

In the end the only important thing for me is how many renders&animations/year a dev is able to produce, anything above 4k renders + a few animations is already top in the avn buisness.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2020
Whats going on here? Its surprisingly quiet considering Ocean announced the update will be late and that someone suggest to kill of wiab :ROFLMAO:

Even simple minded haters like alex seem to start to lack passion in hating and baiting.

I think getting a 6-7k renders update will be nice, i kinda like the badik updates sizes too even tho they take a long time.

In the end the only important thing for me is how many renders&animations/year a dev is able to produce, anything above 4k renders + a few animations is already top in the avn buisness.
It's been a year or more of a lot of nothing, it's bound to be quiet. Such a shame I really like stories where a single character can make a game shine (Im talking about the MC of course, no homo).

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
i think ocean is comfortable with the current support that he has. Unfortunately i feel the same as Miranha157 i can't support ocean because of several factor's. i support several game developer's and have supported him in the past as well. i think the game is awesome visually,but the last update kinda took it to a level i can't ignore. No hetrosexual in the world would resist and be that disfunctional over a preteen romance. If you can call anything preteen a romance. if your going to make it fantasy then make it fantasy. If your going to try and make it real world believable then do that. I still have the orgy scene with Vic,Mia,cheeto and mc at vic's place that was cut content and redone. I understand why it was cut and i actually agree with that decision as it didn't really fit the rest of the story. i know the mob will come after me for this,but that is ok. i just think both of the games could have a much larger following if there was some small changes in the story and updates were a little more often. But since i am not supporting it. I really don't have the right to say that. So redact that. But the mob attacking everyone that says anything negative about the game doesn't help that. Reason being if your not committed to the game, as some people are you just file it in the i don't care column and forget it. There is way to many good games out there to endure a hassle every time you attempt to comment on a game.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
animation, cinematics' are both a waste of render time in my opinion. Not like you really get any sense of reality from them. A rich story and some awesome still's are all that is needed.
Generally, I'd agree with you. But Ocean's cinematics are simply on another level, real audio-visual artwork. Each one looks dreamy and sounds great, like mini-movies.

... Not like you really get any sense of reality from them. ...
Now you added this...
Art doesn't necessarily have to look realistic. Impression that it gives you is what matters the most.
But Oceans cinematics actually are some of the most realistic animations you can find on F95 in the year 2024. Oh, sure, some character animations in a few other games are likely better, but you have to take into account the whole composition and this is where Ocean shines.

Last edited:

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
It's been a year or more of a lot of nothing, it's bound to be quiet. Such a shame I really like stories where a single character can make a game shine (Im talking about the MC of course, no homo).
It's been quiet here because even the most staunch and persistent Ocean haters ran out of steam over a year ago, around Aug 2023, when he wrote he was reworking the intro animation for season one and removing the scene with Marla and the gun. And some other reworks. :Kappa:

The scream was so loud that it shattered windows in the neighboring threads. Moderators were deleting pages by the dozens in those days. They even attached to the OP the famous Fortuna's post (by the way, it's gone now) that newcomers occasionally necro-replied to in 2024.

Well, they did their 1-stars and left. There are only a few real Ocean haters are living in the thread now, but they are not as loud as their kin used to be. And many have put them on ignore. So yeah, enjoy the peace while you can, winter is coming, once the release date is announced they will come running here again. You won't have time to wonder who all these users are and why they were never here before. I usually put this thread on ignore during these periods, it gets really stupid and annoying, spamming you with notifications like "No seggs, game suxx."

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I thought the same, I don't have the preview that showed Sonya training at Ayua's but I think she was wearing a similar outfit. Would explain Katie. Maybe the bald guy is that William friend from chapter 3 ?
The interesting thing is that the old Sonya would match while the New Sonya would not
ab694.jpg SonyaVersusAyua.png
Grenade or not, but this is the reality. When someone suggests focusing on one game and putting another on hold/abandoning, they're suggesting giving up WiAB, not the other way around. Poor Katie fans... if there are any of them here of course. :Kappa:
Speaking as a WiAB fan
If Ocean were to abandon one, it's obvious that it would be William's story that would leave us.

dameromexxx

Jun 24, 2024
Generally, Id agree with you. But Oceans cinematics are simply on another level, real audio-visual artwork. Each one looks dreamy and sounds great, like mini-movies.

Yeah. Music restoration Mod really highlights his talents in this area it really did feel like some good quality tv show about young adults from the 2000s

Reactions: BobTheDuck

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
It's been quiet here because even the most staunch and persistent Ocean haters ran out of steam over a year ago, around Aug 2023, when he wrote he was reworking the intro animation for season one and removing the scene with Marla and the gun. And some other reworks. :Kappa:

The scream was so loud that it shattered windows in the neighboring threads. Moderators were deleting pages by the dozens in those days. They even attached to the OP the famous Fortuna's post (by the way, it's gone now) that newcomers occasionally necro-replied to in 2024.

Well, they did their 1-stars and left. There are only a few real Ocean haters are living in the thread now, but they are not as loud as their kin used to be. And many have put them on ignore. So yeah, enjoy the peace while you can, winter is coming, once the release date is announced they will come running here again. You won't have time to wonder who all these users are and why they were never here before. I usually put this thread on ignore during these periods, it gets really stupid and annoying, spamming you with notifications like "No seggs, game suxx."
The AVN doesn't suck. i actually think it is good. My comment's are just my opinion and what i would change about the game. Not that i would expect it to get changed,i don't support it anymore. i know it is not the popular opinion sometimes,but i am a big cheeto fan. And just to be clear i am not ruling out supporting ocean in the future,i am just not there now. i know this is going to bring backlash,but i think it has the potential to be Better than "Bad" i know that seems to be the popular comparison to all AVN's,or was for a while. That is misguided i think. Back to your final statement,there is lots of games that suck,but i think i can safely say IMO,this isn't one of them.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
The AVN doesn't suck. i actually think it is good. My comment's are just my opinion and what i would change about the game. Not that i would expect it to get changed,i don't support it anymore. i know it is not the popular opinion sometimes,but i am a big cheeto fan. And just to be clear i am not ruling out supporting ocean in the future,i am just not there now. i know this is going to bring backlash,but i think it has the potential to be Better than "Bad" i know that seems to be the popular comparison to all AVN's,or was for a while. That is misguided i think. Back to your final statement,there is lots of games that suck,but i think i can safely say IMO,this isn't one of them.
Wow, wow, the winter hasn't come yet :KEK:

And my post wasn't a response to you, bro, it's natural that you stop supporting something that no longer meets your expectations. I mean the people who repeat the same thing day after day, "everything is bad, there is no sex, we are all going to die before the next season, he will rework it all over again, there is no sex, there is no Marla with a gun, everything is bad..."

I think it's just not healthy to sit in a thread of a game that irritates you and repeat day after day how you don't like anything and how bad things really are.

I couldn't do that. There are a lot of games on this site that seem incredibly stupid to me, and I even add a bunch of threads to ignore so I don't even see these games updates on the main page. But you wouldn't drag me into these games' threads even in my worst nightmare to talk about how shitty everything is there.

Life is too short to safely remove USB drives, much less waste your time on such bullshit. :KEK:

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Generally, Id agree with you. But Oceans cinematics are simply on another level, real audio-visual artwork. Each one looks dreamy and sounds great, like mini-movies.

Now you added this...
Art doesn't necessarily have to look realistic. Impression that it gives you is what matters the most.
But Oceans cinematics actually are some of the most realistic ones you can find on F95 in the year 2024. Oh, sure, some character animations are likely better, but you have to take into account the whole composition and this is where Ocean shines.
I was speaking in general,as a norm. So your comment is welcomed. i might actually play it again and try to pay more attention to the cinematics'.

Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.30 star(s) 528 Votes