Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Dev makes two games, and before he did it on one PC. Now each game has separate PC, so it should be faster. It seems next update on Summer should be somewhere in this month maybe next
I'm aware of the devs situation, he's the same guy that's redoing his other game half way through under a separate patreon account.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
yeah one of the best games on f95, but sadly one of the slowest development-teams too. The other project (wiab) has no update since a year (yeah yeah overhaul my ass) and this one got 3 chapters in 3 years... and lets face it, the content is not really much for this time elapsed.

Good game, but at this rate it wont be done til 2030.
A team consisting of one person only, sadly, but then how many people are up to creating a VN of this standard?

Last edited:

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Dude, i think i definitely need help. i'm really attached to every character that was mentally broken cause i really feel the need to help him/her, that's why i love this game MC, Bella, and Cece from LoF so much. But Bella, oh it actually scares me, i'm pretty much a geek with passion in writing, cinema, and videogames(doesn't get more generic than that), i also watch a fair amount of famous anime and i'm a pretty much proud introvert(but i only have problem to speak with older and younger people). But i never ever look at myself as a creep, i was definitely a pervert but i was always fairly normal about my liking and anything really, until i play this game, Bella..... a fucking fictional character...... i might've fallen for her just a bit. I don't know what the fuck happen i was playing and she's my favorite girl and yeah the game is awesome and all but after that, as time keeps moving forward and when i sometime look at this game on this site, the first thing i remember was Bella and.... a Fucking smile escapes from my lips, at first i was a bit shocked at myself but then it keeps happening again and again and eventually i think of her before i go to sleep, well i don't think i'm sexually obsessed with a fictional character, but still... she haunt me, and it's about damn time until she literally haunts my dream. And that my buddy duddy, is when the first time of my life that i thought of myself being a fucking creep, and it scares me even more that i might have a throwma or a phasmaphobia, idk if that's even the right word but u have to understand that i was really scared now, what do you guys think i should do? is this stuff even normal?

Well while most of what written there is true the story i told was moderately dramatized, idk man it was 2 am and i just want to write something, and before the grammar nazi fucking come and scold me, yes bitch i know how trauma is spelled, i spelled it like that to add a comedy effect, you should definitely try some. (oh sorry for the grammar nazi that was offended, its not me talking, its this Bella girl that keeps on living in my mind, she's a meanie)

• Hey there
Reactions: Coinzell

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
replayed it .. again..
....still not get it ...
trying the dark path - why do i have to go to amber psychologist meetings and tell her the story?
or be "open" to so much girls... dark path should be "dark"
there is/will be no real dark path huh..

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
originally it was not a 1 man team! ocean was just writing the story! so until he releases one of the games on steam and it will be SG`s since the other one is incest, he will not have enough support to hire anyone or buy hardware to speed up the development process!

what i hope is that the story is already written!

Dude, i think i definitely need help. i'm really attached to every character that was mentally broken cause i really feel the need to help him/her, that's why i love this game MC, Bella, and Cece from LoF so much. But Bella, oh it actually scares me, i'm pretty much a geek with passion in writing, cinema, and videogames(doesn't get more generic than that), i also watch a fair amount of famous anime and i'm a pretty much proud introvert(but i only have problem to speak with older and younger people). But i never ever look at myself as a creep, i was definitely a pervert but i was always fairly normal about my liking and anything really, until i play this game, Bella..... a fucking fictional character...... i might've fallen for her just a bit. I don't know what the fuck happen i was playing and she's my favorite girl and yeah the game is awesome and all but after that, as time keeps moving forward and when i sometime look at this game on this site, the first thing i remember was Bella and.... a Fucking smile escapes from my lips, at first i was a bit shocked at myself but then it keeps happening again and again and eventually i think of her before i go to sleep, well i don't think i'm sexually obsessed with a fictional character, but still... she haunt me, and it's about damn time until she literally haunts my dream. And that my buddy duddy, is when the first time of my life that i thought of myself being a fucking creep, and it scares me even more that i might have a throwma or a phasmaphobia, idk if that's even the right word but u have to understand that i was really scared now, what do you guys think i should do? is this stuff even normal?

Well while most of what written there is true the story i told was moderately dramatized, idk man it was 2 am and i just want to write something, and before the grammar nazi fucking come and scold me, yes bitch i know how trauma is spelled, i spelled it like that to add a comedy effect, you should definitely try some. (oh sorry for the grammar nazi that was offended, its not me talking, its this Bella girl that keeps on living in my mind, she's a meanie)
the answer you are looking for is yes!

Men are particularity susceptible to visual stimulation!

as for the grammar thingies i have no clue but add spaces and avoid walls of text please! makes it easier and friendlier to read!

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Men are particularity susceptible to visual stimulation!
Even for a fictional character? but really i never even got this kind of stuff on a real life person except my ex, i was sexually attracted to a lot of celebrity but i never think of them and then a smile escape my face. it just feels like Bella is hijacking my brain because at first i do love Bella but not THIS much.

I think its good as of now i don't feel any obsession at her but that means one thing, i was attracted to her not sexually but as in a romance, ugh that thought scares me more.
as for the grammar thingies i have no clue but add spaces and avoid walls of text please! makes it easier and friendlier to read!
yeah i even noticed it myself while i write, but its just like a burst of word and its 2 am so idk where to split my writing.

Reactions: Warscared

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017

I know that feeling. Welcome to the team. Been falling in love with fictional characters since 2007-2008... Selenia from Arthur and the Minimoys was the first. Bella... Well she is the last...
It really becomes problem IRL and causes depression... :cautious:
But time heals. Not completely, but you can live with this

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
I know that feeling. Welcome to the team. Been falling in love with fictional characters since 2007-2008... Selenia from Arthur and the Minimoys was the first. Bella... Well she is the last...
It really becomes problem IRL and causes depression... :cautious:
But time heals. Not completely, but you can live with this
Haha well yeah, even though i was actually concerned by the thought, i think it was still quite manageable rn and i moderately dramatized my story, but what got me thinking hard its the depression tho, like damn actually if this story came to an end and i part ways with Bella especially after an 30 chapter long story i would be depressed as fuck tho.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Ayo after writing that short story, idk why but i feel like i deserve to know when is the next update release window, its gotta be this month right?

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Hey guys, it's been a long time since I didn't have take a look at the topic ( 100 pages ), can you tell me when, approximately, chapter 4 will be released ? :coffee:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I don't know if it's me. But anyone here have the same feeling as me. That Bella got sexually assaulted when she was younger
Doesn't seem to be the case considering she's fine with physical contact.
That probably ended bad for her little friend. Just that scene in the gym with Mc and Bella, While she tried to arouse the Mc and he didn't react to her attempt. I felt that her mental /physical guard went down

Don't know if this was discussed before
I highly doubt those who has experienced sexual assaults can initiate that kind of physicality towards another person.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I dont think this game will even be finished in 10 years, i don't think it's even possible.
If a developer garners enough support he/she can hire staff to help him/her prosecute the work. Many studios with a heavy workload employ extra programmers and artists to assist them and significantly speed up development, but of course unless the original developer(s) is/are rewarded adequately for THEIR efforts THEY won't have the means to be able to afford skilled temporary or permanent staff to do that. The best way to help OceanLab is to support them on a regular basis, if you are able to, via Patreon or Subscriber. That is the singular most effective way to help speed up development.

Just sayin'. (y)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes