xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
if anyone else has recommendations of more games on this level I'd love to hear them.
If it's a good story and good sex scenes you looking for, or just want to forget about all the fucked up shit that's happening IRL, I recommend you try Depraved Awakenings and City of Broken Dreamers by PhillyGames, one amazing dev and storyteller. If u like paranormal stuff and a good game to kick back or be lazy all day, I recommend Deliverance. And if u dig soap operas, I recommend u play Intertwined.

Sep 3, 2020
I don't think that's a cause for concern. Victoria is a pretty smart girl, I guess she really believes she has a chance in her current situation (although MC might change her mind). Also, Victoria has noticed Bella and Mila's interest in the character, so I don't think she'll take the initiative herself — it's probably a friendly date, although we kind of have a movie date with her sister Maya — if those are two different events :unsure:, I wonder how it will end.

Guys, has anyone ever wondered why the teacher who hit Victoria with the car hasn't been prosecuted?
It's like a crosswalk, as well as a clear failure to obey the speed limit in low visibility conditions.

My favs: WIAB (same dev), A.O.A. Academy, Young Again, Heart Problems.
I never meant to hurt Victoria she's a sweet girl and the wheelchair does not bother me since I'm actually in a wheelchair myself it's just that I'm a one-woman kind of man and Bella is the only girl for me

if Bella was not in the game I be on Victoria like white on rice

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If fans of this haven't tried it, I strongly recommend trying Pale Carnations. It's right up there in terms of complex characters, a serious story that's well written, high presentation levels, etc.

These are my favorite types of games, but they're few and far between. There's a lot of games on this site that are fun, but not many that hit me on a deeper level like this. Also if anyone else has recommendations of more games on this level I'd love to hear them.
The list that comes are with varying degree of quality, but all are sufficiently good that you should enjoy them. None of the ones that comes are as good in terms of visual quality/cinematic experience, but they are definitely worth reading:

1) As soon as the next update is released, which is the last, make yourself a favor and play Once in a lifetime. That game is great. But it is not going to going to affect you personally, as it is comedy. Currently 3rd in the whole site, if that actually matters.

2) If you want nice drama that might surprise you, you can try Acting Lessons (finished)

3) If you want fun and some heavy moments, go with The Deluca Family. Babes and guns, in a mafia setting.

4) If you want a very intriguing story, great character and choices and don't mind some female domination, Karlssons Gambit.

5) If you want a nice Sci fiction story, go pick Tales of the Unending Void. A kid that somehow manages to fuck even more than Shepard in Mass Effect!

6) For a very intriguing Cyberpunk story, The City of Broken Dreamer is top notch, I think it is currently rated 4th in thread (if that matters).

7) For an intriguing supernatural story, in Vampire The Masquerade similar setting, go with Rebirth.

8) If you are looking for a masterpiece story that anyone reading a visual novel should, go read The House in Fata Morgana* (finished). I cannot stress this enough. Although, the graphics are way different. There is no sex here, but believe me, the overall story, that you only really get when you finish it, is superb. You are unlikely to find anything this good. It does require patience, though.

1622764286987.png

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
bro I think I fuck up I accepted the date with Victoria and not because I like Victoria I was just trying to be nice and now I think Bella think that me and Victoria are a couple I hope by accepting the date with Victoria I didn't ruin things between me and Bella

and now I am worried. Victoria thinks I like her more than I do
View attachment 1228036

bro I think I fuck up I accepted the date with Victoria and not because I like Victoria I was just trying to be nice and now I think Bella think that me and Victoria are a couple I hope by accepting the date with Victoria I didn't ruin things between me and Bella

and now I am worried. Victoria thinks I like her more than I do

when I said I would go on a date with her I meant as friends and nothing more

View attachment 1228155
god dammit it is a date if I had known that I would not have accepted it Victoria is such a nice girl I would not want to mislead her or break her heart I am so fuck
View attachment 1228281

bro are you insane Bella is the only girl for me I just reloaded I'm rejecting the date

oh and here is a fun fact Bella calls her mom mama and I call
Bella ma me isn't that a funny coincidence
Well, you know how the Queen is. You are going to get teased the hell out of it if you go on the date. And if you don't, that still will not stop her from calling you idiot, ugly, hobo, disgusting, regardless.

But my love to the Queen is eternal, infinite, immortal.

Reactions: Ghostly

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
2) If you want to experience the greatest atrocity any dev ever inflicted upon a MC with 2 interesting LIs. Seriously if you care about characters when you play these VNs you should NEVER EVER go within 1000 miles of this one
Dude, spoilers!

And that novel is precisely soooo good because of that. Otherwise it would have been a standard "everybody wants to fuck MC" story.

Reactions: Duke Leo

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
The list that comes are with varying degree of quality, but all are sufficiently good that you should enjoy them. None of the ones that comes are as good in terms of visual quality/cinematic experience, but they are definitely worth reading:

1) As soon as the next update is released, which is the last, make yourself a favor and play Once in a lifetime. That game is great. But it is not going to going to affect you personally, as it is comedy. Currently 3rd in the whole site, if that actually matters.

2) If you want nice drama that might surprise you, you can try Acting Lessons (finished)

3) If you want fun and some heavy moments, go with The Deluca Family. Babes and guns, in a mafia setting.

4) If you want a very intriguing story, great character and choices and don't mind some female domination, Karlssons Gambit.

5) If you want a nice Sci fiction story, go pick Tales of the Unending Void. A kid that somehow manages to fuck even more than Shepard in Mass Effect!

6) For a very intriguing Cyberpunk story, The City of Broken Dreamer is top notch, I think it is currently rated 4th in thread (if that matters).

7) For an intriguing supernatural story, in Vampire The Masquerade similar setting, go with Rebirth.

8) If you are looking for a masterpiece story that anyone reading a visual novel should, go read The House in Fata Morgana* (finished). I cannot stress this enough. Although, the graphics are way different. There is no sex here, but believe me, the overall story, that you only really get when you finish it, is superb. You are unlikely to find anything this good. It does require patience, though.

View attachment 1228374
This is the first list where I've played a lot of them, haha.

Once in a Lifetime is super fun, but it's definitely in the fun category and not the moving drama category that I find a lot more rare around here and am looking for more of.

Acting Lessons is definitely moving drama. Definitely worth playing. Probably won't ever play again. Kind of traumatic. Not exactly what I'm looking for, but I respect it.

Deluca Family is very solid, but I haven't gotten super far. It just doesn't have that instant grab you because it's so good quality that some other games like this one does (once you get past the car crash scene at least, IMO)

And actually I've played the first couple chapters of The House of Fata Morgana too. Definitely super high quality writing, it was just kind of slow so I ended up putting it aside one day and didn't get back to it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
After I finished that game, I had to go to the psychologist for 2 months.
The like is not because of the fact that you have to.. simply to the fact that it means the developer managed to make you feel so much. That is way most that more stories can.

For me, that is a total success! But I am a very particular kind of individual. I mean, I am not even human!

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke Leo

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Dude, spoilers!

And that novel is precisely soooo good because of that. Otherwise it would have been a standard "everybody wants to fuck MC" story.
Everybody Really Really Loves Raymond MC...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
After I finished that game, I had to go to the psychologist for 2 months. The story was going pretty well, but suddenly things became unexpected.
Sounds like my first play of Babysitter. Didn't have the worst ending, but it was bad enough.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
After I finished that game, I had to go to the psychologist for 2 months. The story was going pretty well, but suddenly things became unexpected.
Exactly

I mean I am OK with drama free stories and I am OK with stories that have drama and maybe something for the MC to overcome...

But that one....

The dev shoves his dick in your mouth and you have to just take it or not play it. That is all there is.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This is the first list where I've played a lot of them, haha.

Once in a Lifetime is super fun, but it's definitely in the fun category and not the moving drama category that I find a lot more rare around here and am looking for more of.

Acting Lessons is definitely moving drama. Definitely worth playing. Probably won't ever play again. Kind of traumatic. Not exactly what I'm looking for, but I respect it.

Deluca Family is very solid, but I haven't gotten super far. It just doesn't have that instant grab you because it's so good quality that some other games like this one does (once you get past the car crash scene at least, IMO)

And actually I've played the first couple chapters of The House of Fata Morgana too. Definitely super high quality writing, it was just kind of slow so I ended up putting it aside one day and didn't get back to it.
Hahaha well, I do have a super long story of visual novels (read my first one around 20 years ago). With the exception of Fata Morgana, I tried to keep it "this kind of development" novels.

I also strongly recommend Steins Gate, if you don't mind the Japanese setting. Very good sci fiction!

The dev shoves his dick in your mouth and you have to just take it or not play it. That is all there is.
That's life for you, baby! What dev did in my opinion was a total success!

Reactions: Teal80 and Simon7

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
The like is not because of the fact that you have to.. simply to the fact that it mean the developer manage to make you feel so much. That is way most that most stories can.

For me, that is a total success! But I am a very particular kind of individual. I mean, I am not even human!
I agree with you. But I have to say that the game has its shortcomings. The end of the game is more for those who choose to be lovers at the same time as Melissa and the other girl (what was her name?). It's not a suitable ending for those who just want to date college girls or nurse or ex. It's not a good ending, even for those who just want to date Melissa or just other girl.

Reactions: Kananartans

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
That's life for you, baby! What dev did in my opinion was a total success!
I have life out here in the real world. I do not play any of these for that kind of shit. Like I said challenges make a story good. It is extremely normal for the Protagonist to have to overcome something. But what makes stories enjoyable is that they do overcome. Kicks to the face happen for real so who needs them in entertainment / fantasy time.

Absolutely not me!

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Hahaha well, I do have a super long story of visual novels (read my first one around 20 years ago). With the exception of Fata Morgana, I tried to keep it "this kind of development" novels.

I also strongly recommend Steins Gate, if you don't mind the Japanese setting. Very good sci fiction!
That's the thing, I've also been playing VNs for many years, but pretty much only Japanese ones. So yeah, I've either played or know of most of the most well regarded Eastern VNs, but I'm pretty new to Western ones. My limited exposure to them before had lead me to believe that they were all brainless fuckfests.

Then I tried Good Girl Gone Bad and the amount of depth and choices that matter in that game blew me away, and that and Our Red String lead to me discovering this site and all of a sudden a brand new world had opened.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I agree with you. But I have to say that the game has its shortcomings. The end of the game is more for those who choose to be lovers at the same time as Melissa and the other girl (what was her name?). It's not a suitable ending for those who just want to date college girls or nurse or ex. It's not a good ending, even for those who just want to date Melissa or just other girl.
Ohh I am not saying that it is perfect. It has A LOT to improve. But the overall feeling, precisely the event that makes her so ....unique, if you want for the lack of a better word, is done extremely well.
I have life out here in the real world. I do not play any of these for that kind of shit. Like I said challenges make a story good. It is extremely normal for the Protagonist to have to overcome something. But what makes stories enjoyable is that they do overcome. Kicks to the face happen for real so who needs them in entertainment / fantasy time.

Absolutely not me!
Hahaha yes I see, I play them to escape reality: today I am a teenager coming back home, trying to bang their mother (so
original). Tomorrow, I might want to be a pirate, or an astronauty. A too caring daddy, or a demon from the another dimension.

You want the happy endings.. That is not my approach to the novels.. I enjoy the ride, the happiness, the despair, the chaos, the anger, sadness and any feeling you can make me feel.

In fact, I would go as much as to claim that too many stories have way too happy endings... endings should not be happy, they should be right..

But we digress.... when the time comes and Bella my queen is killed or I have to sacrifice Nami to save her, I will cry but I will still be happy I care so much about fictitious characters. It means I am not simply reading the story, I am living it.

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020

Absolutely not me!
YOU'RE, GOD, DAMN, RIGHT.gif
It's fun to see MC come through the challenges. Just like MC in Power Vacuum got in the way of Hunter's evil plans.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes