D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
well I do like to think of her as a genuine good person I but
sometimes I wonder if she is the opposite of the MC

you know how the MC seems like he's cold and heartless person on the outside but he's actually a caring person on the inside

and I wonder if it's the opposite for Vanessa

you know she seems like a caring person on the outside but inside she could be dangerous but since then I've been paying close attention to her and I change my mind

you know when we were in Vanessa's room I did feel a sense of Danger coming from her but since then I haven't felt it
Oh i believe Victoria in the future episodes is a good person. But since the story hasn't been told yet i have my doubts

Mc is a person who has the opportunity to care, To me he seems a bit of a sociopath, And only cares for the people close to him like Nami and Nojiko.
He can open up to people like bella(same situation). But has a hard time trusting people like Victoria, Way to nice and for MC that creates a thrust issue.
And that why i think if you reject Victoria. She is gonna create issues. She is in a position. If she calls rape or something else on MC, He is fucked who are they gonna believe the girl in a wheelchair or the guy fucked in the head

But time will tell us all we need to know. For now it's all speculation
:D
Is this game called off or something? WHY ISN'T THERE A NEW VERSION?
Not that we know off the developer is a 1 man team it takes time to create stuff like this and his hardware is maxed out

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The Developer lives in germany, thats why I mentioned it... He just didn't translate this term. Think before you hastly write something.
It's a term that basically means the same thing without any need for translating in most parts of the world. Think before you hastily write something that's obvious and needs no explanation.

Sep 3, 2020
Oh i believe Victoria in the future episodes is a good person. But since the story hasn't been told yet i have my doubts

Mc is a person who has the opportunity to care, To me he seems a bit of a sociopath, And only cares for the people close to him like Nami and Nojiko.
He can open up to people like bella(same situation). But has a hard time trusting people like Victoria, Way to nice and for MC that creates a thrust issue.
And that why i think if you reject Victoria. She is gonna create issues. She is in a position. If she calls rape or something else on MC, He is fucked who are they gonna believe the girl in a wheelchair or the guy fucked in the head

But time will tell us all we need to know. For now it's all speculation
:D

Not that we know off the developer is a 1 man team it takes time to create stuff like this and his hardware is maxed out
I personally don't think the MC was ever a bad person

I think before he lost summer he cared very deeply about the people around him

but he was an introvert who had a hard time expressing his emotions but he always had emotions and when he lost summer his heart and soul fell into darkness

in this game you can't judge people by what you see on the outside you have to judge them by what you feel on the inside

;)

Messier

Feb 22, 2021
I recall Ocean saying that full Chapter 3 has been in active development for 5 months...
And here we are waiting for a half-chapter for 5 months :censored:

• Angry
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe
Sep 3, 2020
I recall Ocean saying that full Chapter 3 has been in active development for 5 months...
And here we are waiting for a half-chapter for 5 months :censored:
be strong my brothers and don't worry it's perfectly all right to be a little frustrated especially if you loved the game as long as you don't take it out on the developer

but the last I heard ocean was working on the very last scene of this update but it keeps crashing

it's a lot of things to render so it's taking a little longer

oh and Bella is best girl in the entire game

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
TBH because of the detail of scenes he would be better moving to another software, DAZ is great a creating stills with one or two characters and scene assets. The animation was hacked in as an afterthought, something like Maya or Blender would be far better for his workflow.

Sep 3, 2020
TBH because of the detail of scenes he would be better moving to another software, DAZ is great a creating stills with one or two characters and scene assets. The animation was hacked in as an afterthought, something like Maya or Blender would be far better for his workflow.
well I have a reading disability and I don't care what he uses to make the game as long as it still works with [Ren'Py] I can't play visual novels without the self voicing option

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I thought Oceanlab has already been dabbling with Blender since last August?

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
if it was just a friendly date between friends I would say yes but Victoria sees it as a romantic date
and it's better to reject Victoria now than go on a date with her and then she starts thinking that we could be a romantic couple only to break her heart later on
and is it right to go on a date with Victoria knowing that I'm in love with Bella
Victoria scares me a bit. She seems to nice without underlying issues. If you would go on a date with her and for example reject her. I wouldn't be surprised, If she started to stalk you. While her friend say she seems a bit to thrusting, It still scares me.
You guys sowed the seeds of doubt in my soul. Nevertheless, since I agreed to a date with Victoria, so be it. I didn't know that Mila and Bella would subsequently capture my heart, now we'll see how Vicki takes rejection (if it's a romantic date of course).
Кeep your fingers crossed for me :)

Sep 3, 2020
You guys sowed the seeds of doubt in my soul. Nevertheless, since I agreed to a date with Victoria, so be it. I didn't know that Mila and Bella would subsequently capture my heart, now we'll see how Vicki takes rejection (if it's a romantic date of course).
Кeep your fingers crossed for me :)
bro, I'm pretty sure it is a romantic date but try not to feel guilty I also didn't know it was a romantic date until it was too late I'm hoping it isn't but it looks like you're totally fuckd

but I didn't realize you were also in love with Bella to

• Red Heart
Reactions: Simon7

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Guys, just as a thought, if Summer's not dead, but really missing, can our smart barber Emilio find her?
I thought Bella said he had connections on the black market and could get any information we wanted. That could have been an interesting plot twist.

Sep 3, 2020
Guys, just as a thought, if Summer's not dead, but really missing, can our smart barber Emilio find her?
I thought Bella said he had connections on the black market and could get any information we wanted. That could have been an interesting plot twist.
so you think Summer' was kidnapped and sold into sex trafficking or something that could be possible :unsure:

but something tells me Summer' is dead,

:cry:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
so you think Summer' was kidnapped and sold into sex trafficking or something that could be possible :unsure:

but something tells me Summer' is dead,

:cry:
I also think that she is dead, for me he repressed his memory of Summer´s death to avoid reliving the pain of her loss.
I believe that Nami and Nojiko know that she is dead and they dont tell him so that he doesnt suffer more of what has already suffered.

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
I also think that she is dead, for me he repressed his memory of Summer´s death to avoid reliving the pain of her loss.
I believe that Nami and Nojiko know that she is dead and they dont tell him so that he doesnt suffer more of what has already suffered.
I understand that this version of what happened seems logical, but for some reason I can't help thinking that Oceanlab wouldn't have called the game Summer's Gone if he had originally planned the death of the protagonist's girlfriend.
Although, perhaps the game's title is just a play on words, and with Summer's death the MC lost all the warmth and joy of life that summer brings.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Just something on the side... In germany this informal term is widely used. It's either "Mama" or "Mutti" where I come from.

I strongly disagree!
Makes sense to me. My best friends parents are German and it's always "mama and papa"..She's always trying to fatten me up lol :)

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes